Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you.

Intro

by KitKathy4Real 4 reviews

my 1st FOB story.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-10-28 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 820 words

1Original
Julie Kathryn Warren's (Jools/Kate) POV

I clutched my stomach as it groaned with hunger. I glanced at the clock above the chalkboard:
11:56
I sighed & kicked the chair in front of me. Gretchen Woods whipped around sending her curly hair into a flurry.
"Yeah?"
"Wanna go out for lunch." not really a question more of an expectation.
Gretchen rolled her chocolately brown eyes, "Jools, you know only tutors & staff can go off campus."
I pouted and blinked sweetly. She sighed and turned around.
"Fine, whoreface."
I giggled, tugging her hair & went back to listening to my iPod. I was listening to a local band's old demo CD. Fall Out Boy. My new fave already. Partly because of the music and partly because the really sexy bassist, Peter Wentz.
Yeah, he's a keeper.
Suddenly, I was whipped from hottie land and back to the classroom. The bell had just rung and I nearly shit myself.
I popped out of my seat & picked at my black nail polish as Gretchen slowly packed up.
"Umm is this Dr. Walden's room?"
I looked up to see two guys standing in the doorway of the classroom. One had dark hair & olive skin, the other longish brown hair, glasses and a cute little lip ring.
Why do they look familiar?
Gretchen poked my side with her pen. Oops, I forgot to answer.
"Yeah, but he's out to lunch. Why do you need 'em?"
"Well, Andy & I both missed his last period class. We're new."
"Andy?" The guy next to him stepped up and smiled, ring flashing.
"Wait, you guys are in the band Fall Out Boy, right? Peter Wentz & Andy Hurley." Peter & Andy nodded, smiling. Gretchen sat there confused and annoyed, but quickly stepped in.
"D'you guys want to go to lunch with us? Then we'll take you to your next class or whatever." She stood up, brushed off her skirt & collected her books.
"Yeah sounds great." Andy smiled. Gretchen strolled over & flipped her hair, flirting?!
"I'm Gretchen, by the way." She smiled and strolled out of the room, behind swishing. Both guys raised their eyebrows & followed her from the room.
"What the hell?" I stood there completely speechless. That's MY thing! I scrambled after them.


Gretchen Woods POV

I smiled to myself as I walked out of the class room. I knew I just pulled off a classic Jools move.
"So," I turned around & walked backward, "Why are you guys coming in like half way through the year?"
"We were on a mini tour." I raised an eyebrow.
"Impressive..." Andy chuckled, glasses glinting.
"We went to some bigger cities to promote the band." Peter nodded.
"Hey, Gretchen!" Jools ran up next to peter & threw me a look. I smiled sweetly & stopped at my locker. Jools turned to Andy.
"So where are Patrick & Joe?"
"Right here." I looked over & two adorable guys were walking over. The first one had shortish brown hair, sweet puppy dog eyes & a cute little smile. The second had gold-blonde hair, a cute round face, & a trucker hat. They both smiled.
"Hi? Umm who are the ladies, Pete?" Andy faked indignance.
"What so Andy doesn't know? Andy can't meet pretty girls? Thanks." Joe laughed.
"Not when Andy talks about himself in third-person. Pete!" Pete laughed & pointed to me.
"This is Gretchen, & this-well actually-"
"Julie Kathryn-Kate. Or Jools." she smiled flirtatiously & held out one hand, twisting a streak of blue hair with the other. All four guys went in at once to shake her hand. I rolled my eyes as she giggled.
"We ready for lunch boys?" Jools popped in a stick of gum.
"Yeah, lead the way." Pete motioned with his arms & Jools giggled. Andy walked by me as we went out to Jools Hybrid.
He's a cutie, for sure. Even better than Pete. I began to ask him a question, but my behind began to vibrate. I quickly pulled my phone from my black pleated skirt. I checked the caller ID. Andy laughed.
"Who is Rosie Pie?"
"Only the sexiest girl on earth! Other than me of course." Andy laughed again. I smiled 7 held up one finger.
"Hey babes! Jools & I are going to lunch with a band. Fall out..um" I looked to andy. He was looking at me already, smiling. I blushed a little.
"Boy." He shoved his hands in his pockets.
"Oh-Boy, that's right Fall Out Boy. I dunno. Probably Jools listens to them." I glanced ahead as Jools giggled stealing Patrick's hat. "I think we're going to Donni's. Yeah Meet us. Bring Ashers! LOOOVE you! Bye." I flicked a blonde bang off my forehead.
"Who was it?" Jools turned around with Patrick's hat still on.
"Rose." she smiled.
"Ew. With Ash the hoe." Andy looked confused & Patrick's eyes widened.
"Yep." The guys looked at each other.
"Sweet!" Jools skipped ahead to her car. Joe turned around & raised an eyebrow
"What just happened?" I laughed.
"Jools just happened."
Sign up to rate and review this story