Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Have You Ever?

Part 1

by ShimmeringIllusion02 0 reviews

After thinking destiny would bring He and Die together,Shinya heart is crushed when he hears something from Die he never wants to hear. Author's note:i made this story when i was boerd in reading ...

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Die, Kaoru, Kyo, Shinya, Toshiya - Published: 2006-10-20 - Updated: 2006-10-20 - 868 words

0Unrated
Have you ever felt like you were truly meant to be together with someone? Like destiny's light was pointing in both your directions?

Well that's precisely what Shinya Terachi felt with the most unlikely person in the world, his band mate Daisuke Andou, and sadly Shinya and Daisuke were not together like he hoped and dreamed. Realizing this made Shinya's heart shatter.

He felt as though Daisuke (better known as die) didn't even bother to notice him, perhaps the only time he bothered to even look at Shinya is when he would cruelly tease him.

But being the person Shinya was, he dealt with Die's teasing and heart numbing comments. He loved him after all and he just couldn't get the courage to step up for himself.

Currently Shinya was walking in a park quite a distance form his home, and awkwardly the weather fit his mood. The clouds were charcoal grey and the sun was hidden behind them. The wind was heavy.

With every passing step he found it harder and harder to prevent himself form smashing his head into a car window. What had happened only hours before made him want to jump off the city's bridge.

As he made his way down the street he felt cold water droplets on his pale skin. He then began to feel them more frequently and heavy rain began to fall from the sky.

People around him were rushing to get away form the wet weather. But as one would know Shinya walked at an even slower pace down the almost empty and lonely street.

Shinya wished he never went to band practice today. Actually he wished he could start his whole life over. What had happened today was just to painful for him. And for the tenth time since he left, the painful memory played in his head....

It was around 11:00 when a door in a downtown Tokyo music studio opened and a young man walked in. This young man was none other than Shinya of Dir en grey.

As always he was one and a half hours early for band practice. He enjoyed his alone time.

After he walked in he began to set up his own equipment. In a little while he was done and settled. He sat on a couch in the practice room reading a magazine that was sloppily thrown on one of the three tables in the room he was in.

After about 20 minutes of utter silence, for the first time since Shinya had arrived the practice door opened and a head full of red had walked in the room.

"Early again I see, Shinya-san."

If shinya didn't have such good self-control he would have jumped ten feet in the air.
"Oh, Die-kun I didn't see you there" Shinya said nervously putting the non-interesting magazine down on this lap.

The red-head flopped down on the couch besides Shinya.

"Whats the point of getting here so early if all your gonna do is read a pointless magazine?" Die teased

Shinya went stiff for a moment then he forced a smile and said "I just really enjoy my alone time."

"Oh, well aren't you gonna ask me?"

"Ask you what?"

"What I'm doing here so early"

"Ok, why are you here so early Die-kun?."

Die smiled widely and said "I need to tell someone something, I'm telling you"

"What is it?"Shinya asked curiously

Die came a little closer to shinya and said "I have a new girlfriend, don't tell anyone ok?"

Shinya froze again, this time longer. A girlfriend? How could this happen? NO Don't do this Shinya you must be happy for die.

Shinya turned to the smiling redhead, forced yet another smile and said "I'm so happy for you Die-kun."

Die smiled and the door opened yet again and Kaoru, Toshiya, and Kyo walked through the door

"Good afternoon you two, your early, well lets begin shall we?" Kaoru said getting his guitar out of it's brown case.

"My god your always rushing us" Toshiya said getting his bass out

"I know, really whats the rush?" Kyo said setting his self up as well.

"Stop your complaining the sooner we start the sooner we get finished " Kaoru said

Die laughed at them and practice began.......

For the next four hours of practice dragged on but it went normally. It hurt to see Die's face, his smile, or hear his laughter. He needed to leave a s soon as possible. That's why the second Practice finished Shinya packed his things and headed out the door without saying a thing to anyone......


Shinya had been on the street for about an hour trying to get to his home. He was walking dangerously slow.

He was about to cross the street when heard a car beeping at him. It was dark out and he was trying to see who was beeping at him. He yelled out a sorry and backed away from the street.

He then heard a very familiar voice coming from the car "Shinya-san you idiot what are you doing in rain? "

Shinya was frozen as ice................


Okies!!!!!!hoped you liked it!!!!!till the next chapter everyone!
Lots and lots of love, Cristina
Sign up to rate and review this story