Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > THe Father that never was

THe Father that never was

by Saisano 0 reviews

Isano finally meets his supossed father Kakashi but things don't work out as they should.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ino, Kakashi, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-10-30 - Updated: 2006-10-30 - 628 words

-1MarySue
The Father that never was

"You're right, you do look like me." Kakashi said as he stood miraculously behind him. Isano stood unchanging, "Why did you come here?" Kakashi walked beside Isano looking into the waters depth. "Because I was supposed to look over you a long time ago."
Isano grunted, "Who are you to me?" Kakashi closed his eyes for he knew this would be hard for Isano to here. "Isano...when your mother died..." "Don't talk to me as if you knew anything about her!" Isano said furious.
"You barge into my private space and act as if you know everything! Even when you came here you were all in my business. I could care less about who you are, and I don't give a care about your connection with my mom! I hate you!"
Isano fell to the ground in tears of despair. "I hate you..." Kakashi still stood unwavering as a tear fell down his cheek. "Well...if you need any help, you know where to find me." Kakashi said as he simply faded away into the mist.
Isano stayed there for a while, crushing the ground until there were craters under his knuckles. "I hate them all!" He slowly got up enraged as his eyes burned red, but he controlled his anger and went back to his team. The sun was about to rise, it was around 6:30. Isano tread across a bonfire that was probably lit for him by Ira. He grunted, "I was out all night long....figures..."
Ira and Kazu finally awoke to their companion. Ira squinted, "Hello brother, why do you look so down?" Isano stared at her and without answering and grabbed there gear. Kazu looked at her sternly.
"Look Isano, we'll stay in human form so it will be less of a hassle for you to put our clothes on." Isano dropped Kazu and Ira's clothes in front of them, "Fine by me." Kazu and Ira put on their chunin outfits and looked themselves over, "Actually I do look good in human form with this!" Ira said.
Kazu glared at his figure, "Yah...this is a good look for me." "Alright, I got to go into town, so if you want you guys can take the day off, meet new people." "Wait, why are you going into town?" Isano smiled as he began to leave, "I have a date." "What!" Kazu and Ira yelled in sequence.
Isano appeared in front of Irucha's when he noticed Kakashi sensei. He was carrying grocery bags and a yellow book with a girl hitting a guy. Kakashi seemed to notice Isano was he smiled and said, "Hi!"
"Uh...umm....you look like you need help with those grocery bags." Isano said trying to start a conversation since he felt a little remorseful about what he did last night. Kakashi looked at his bags, "Oh these...I usually carry ten bags at once, five is nothing." "Oh, okay then." Isano said looking at the ground. "Look...I wanted to ap..."
Isano's words were taken' from his as he noticed that the scenery changed. He was at a house with a picture of Kakashi and his students. "This must be his house." "Well, since you were about to apologize, I figured you'd have to know where my house was before you came here."
"Um...yah." Isano said scratching his head. "So to finish where we left off..." Isano started. "Oh, there's no need to talk about that now, I have an appointment anyway. As well as you do!"
"Yah well...I just...." Again, Isano left Kakashi's house and was back in front of Irucha's. "Wanted to ask how you knew my mother..." Isano finished. "Sigh... I guess things were just not meant to be."
Sign up to rate and review this story