Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Malleable

by evilkat

With time and pressure, even the strongest rock will crumble, and Feilong is a very patient man. Takes place right after Naked Truth chapter 9 and contains spoilers.

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica - Characters: Feilong, Takaba - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2006-10-30 - Updated: 2006-10-31 - 2648 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Malleable
Author: evilkat
Written for: Roseargent & the Club Sion ficathon
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Feilong x Takaba
Warnings: Smut, issues of consent, mind fuckery
Prompt: Asami or Feilong / Takaba (viewfinder) -- smut, IC, non-con/semi-con
Summary: With time and pressure, even the strongest rock will crumble and Feilong is a very patient man. Takes place right after Naked Truth chapter 9 and contains spoilers. All characters belong to Yamane Ayano.



"Stop staring at me like that!"

Liu Feilong blew the cigarette smoke out of his mouth slowly, cocking his head to the side to regard the young man in front of him. "And how am I looking at you, Takaba Akihito?" he replied evenly.

"Like a hungry lion! Like I'm a piece of meat! I don't know, but cut it out!" Takaba shouted and the Chinese man smiled.

Lifting his hand, he casually took another long drag off his cigarette. The boy was so excitable, in all respects. Seeing what new reactions he could elicit had quickly become a favorite past time for Feilong. But last night something unexpected happened. Takaba had responded to his touch so much stronger than he ever had before. It had gone far beyond simply coaxing the body's natural reaction to stimulus and Feilong reveled in it. When that slender body arched and writhed under his touch, panting and moaning as well as any whore, he knew he truly held the lone chink in Asami's armor and he was going to use it to its full advantage.

Feilong leaned back into the chair cushion and continued to observe his captive. Takaba began to fidget nervously, shifting his weight from one leg to the other.

"So, are you going to fuck me or what?" he asked while he picked at the bandage around his forearm. "If we are, I'd just as soon get it over with so I can get some sleep."

Feilong leaned over and tapped the ash into the gold tray on the table beside him. "Are you that anxious to jump into my bed again?"

That question earned Feilong a look of incredulity. Takaba sputtered a moment before shaking his head in the negative. "You think I actually like what you do to me you...you rapist!"

Ah, there it was- the boy's fighting spirit that he adored so much. Feilong didn't bother to hide his smug grin. "You didn't seem to mind it last night. As I recall, you came beautifully riding my cock."

Takaba stared at him aghast. "You...you're insane. You think that by forcing my body to react means I like it?"

"The blushing virgin act won't work with me." The Chinese man brought the tumbler of double malt whiskey up to his lips to take a sip. "Deny it all you want, but it was you who was grinding your hips so wantonly, pushing backwards into my thrusts to take me deeper. You are quite the sex kitten when someone pushes the right buttons."

"Don't flatter yourself. I wasn't thinking about you, I was-" Takaba cut himself off when he realized what he was about to say.

"Thinking about him?" Feilong finished. The ice clinked together inside the glass as he set it down on the table. It sounded deafening in the suddenly silent room. Rising gracefully from the chair, he walked a slow circle around the young man. "And what makes you think that you are so special? You are a fool if you think that he has any feelings for you."

He paused directly in front of the shorter boy, staring down at him with mocking cruelty. Takaba met his gaze, eyes bright and defiant as if daring the other man to continue with his poisonous words. Feilong accepted the silent challenge with delight.

"Do you think that Asami will storm the gates of my stronghold to rescue you like a prince in a fairy tale?" Feilong grabbed the boy's face under the chin, forcing him to maintain eye contact. "No, Takaba Akihito, if he does come for you it will be for the simple reason that he does not like sharing his toys with anyone else. He is nothing more than a schoolyard bully and you are the current favorite."

"You know nothing about him," Takaba ground out through gritted teeth. The Chinese man laughed at that comment outright.

"You really are naïve. It's you who know nothing about him. There were others just like you before and there will be more after he tires of you. Asami Ryuichi knows nothing about love, trust me."

Takaba pursed his lips together tightly, wanting to refute what the other man was saying, but there was nothing he could deny. Asami reminded him constantly that he was nothing more than a possession and bullied him into all sorts of lascivious encounters.

Feilong let go of the boy's face and took a step back. "I see doubt in you eyes. I speak the truth and you know it."

"You don't know anything!" Takaba shouted back, voice cracking with emotion. "You talk about him like your some kind of saint while you keep me prisoner and force me into your bed. You're no better than him, you hypocrite! Whatever happened between the two of you seven years ago, leave me out of it."

If only it were that easy. Feilong had been patient for far too long to let an opportunity like this one pass. He had originally planned on using the boy, hurting him until there was nothing left but an empty shell for Asami to find. He would finally make that man pay for luring him into a false sense of comfort and tossing him aside as soon as he got what he wanted. He would make sure Asami hurt for taking away the only family he ever knew. But most of all, he would take away Asami's most precious thing as compensation for the love he gave and received a bullet in return.

The corner of Feilong's mouth slowly curved upwards in a grin that bordered on feral. It didn't always have to be about pain and submission. No, there were many other ways to destroy a soul.

Takaba shrunk away as the other man approached, not stopping until his back hit the wall and prevented any further retreat. "Wha...what are you doing?"

"Tell me, Takaba, are you lonely?" Feilong leaned one arm on the wall next to the boy's head and bent forward as if to places a kiss on his lips, but stopped a scant millimeter away. "Are you tired of being thought of as only an object and not a human?"

"What's that supposed to mean? Of course I don't want to be treated like that." Takaba meant for that to come out with more conviction, but instead it was a breathless, airy sound that his throat made. The heat of the Chinese man's body pressed against his, the smell of his expensive cologne, it all made his head swim.

Feilong felt the photographer's body tense as he ran his thumb along that plump lower lip. Such a lovely reaction. He swept down and covered that mouth with his own, insistent, forceful, and not relenting until he felt the other boy respond. When he backed off, the Japanese youth was panting and flushed. Perfect.

Was this what you saw in me, Asami, a weak-minded fool who would do anything for a kind word and a loving caress?

He stroked Takaba's cheek with back of his hand as he whispered sweetly woven lies. "Despite what you think, I want that too." He leaned in again and placed feather-light kisses along the boy's jaw bone. "There was a time when I thought that Asami could be the one to give it to me, but he filled my head with lies and used me just the same."

The young man came alive next to him, body jerking in denial of his words, mouth ready to counter, but Feilong silenced the attempt with another kiss. He pushed the boy back into the wall- hard, as he plundered his lips. The protests grew weaker as the kiss became more heated until they left entirely. Feilong now had both hands cupping the other's face.

"No...stop..." Takaba gasped, trying so hard to make sense out of what was happening. The hands around his face slowly began to creep down the front of his flimsy nightshirt, worming their way inside and ghosting over his nipples. He pushed half-heartedly at the other man, trying to get him off, but his own body was beginning to betray him and his strength fled. He bucked in surprise as a long-fingered hand settled over his burgeoning erection.

"No, I don't think you want that," Feilong teased as he trailed his tongue down the boy's slender neck to the juncture at the shoulder. Takaba shivered and his knees went wobbly from the sensation. "He used us both, don't you see? If he comes and you go with him, you will remain his toy, his slave, until he is done with you." The boy groaned as the Chinese man continued to work his erection through his pants. Whether or not his words were sinking in, Feilong did not know, but there were no more brash complaints, so that was a good sign.

When he was sure he had the boy nice and pliant, Feilong pulled him away from the wall and tossed him onto the bed. He had Takaba's shirt open and his hand down the front of his captive's pants before the young man knew what was happening.

"Wha...what are you doing?" he gasped, head lolling back as the Chinese man pumped his cock.

"Shhh...this is for you," Feilong soothed and stole another passionate kiss from the young man, delighted that they were now being returned with no hesitation. After a few moments, he sat back on his heels and looked down at his prey, his long hair falling like a silken curtain over his shoulder. The boy's eyes were fever-bright and his skin deliciously flushed.

"Why?" Takaba asked as he stared up at his captor. There was confusion in his eyes, but it was clearly being overrun by the unfulfilled desire of his body.

Almost there.

"Don't question, just enjoy."

The cry of ecstasy wrenched from the boy's throat when he finally closed his mouth over the burning flesh between those slender legs was music to Feilong's ears. He had only performed this favor for a very select few back when he was still exploring his sexuality. He did, however, have the benefit of having it done to him enough times to know what was good, what was bad, and what would cause mind-blanking pleasure. Takaba didn't seem to be complaining in the least. Quite the contrary, actually. The Japanese youth squirmed and made the most enjoyable whimpers while he fisted his hands in the designer satin sheets.

Sensing the time was right, Feilong slid a saliva moistened finger back behind Takaba's sac and into the crack of his ass to tease at the opening he found there. He rubbed slowly in a circle and purposely avoided pressing inside while his mouth continued to work the boy's length.

"Tell me what you want, Takaba?" The Chinese man drove the tip of his tongue into the slit at the top of the other's penis. Incoherent moans were the only answer he received. "Is this what you want?" he chimed as he pushed his index finger into the boy.

"Ugn...god, yesssssss," Takaba hissed, back arching off the bed slightly.

Feilong thrust his finger vigorously in and out of the boy, delighting in the way the body beneath him quivered. He increased his efforts, knowing that he had to be hitting the boy's sweet spot to drive him this insane. There was a reflexive tightening of the inner muscles that signaled just how close the boy was to completion. This was his chance.

"Wait...don't stop..." Takaba gasped as Feilong pulled his fingers out and removed his mouth from his erection. "You can't leave me like this!"

Rolling off the boy, Feilong leaned back against the headboard and watched as Takaba doubled over and pressed his hand to his painfully engorged erection. "If there is something you want, Takaba, then come and get it." He pulled open the folds of his robe to reveal his own aching hardness.

It was all Feilong could do to not smile as he watched his captive's inner struggle. If his plan worked, the seed of doubt he planted should be germinating. He had coerced this young man into his bed before, so the threat of punishment lingered, but last night there had been genuine acceptance. When Takaba left his chambers early this morning, the look of regret and confusion was apparent. Something in his behavior had spooked the boy and if he was correct, he should have duplicated it again this evening.

He extended his hand to the figure at the foot of his bed. "Come to me. Come and find relief."

Takaba reached out tentatively and placed his hand in Feilong's. The Chinese man once again smiled at him. When the Baishe leader began rubbing his thumb over the serpent tattooed on his wrist, Takaba felt an acute sense of vertigo. Nothing made sense anymore. His brain was cloudy and his own reactions surprised him. Everything was happening so fast, he couldn't process it all. He allowed himself to be pulled on top of the other man and as a hand closed around his erection, his worries started to scatter once again.

"Yes, "Feilong cooed, "Relax and take your pleasure." He once again devoured the photographer's mouth, fucking it with his tongue as a demonstration of what was about to happen.

He helped the boy straddle his waist. "Open your eyes, Takaba...look at me," Feilong managed as his length was slowly enveloped in tight, blissful warmth. The Japanese youth cried out, throwing his head back as he took in Feilong to the root.

"Look at me," he demanded once again. He placed his hands on the boy's hips and drew his cock out and then pushed Takaba down into his upward thrust. The muscles in the young man's legs trembled and pre-come dribbled out the top of his erection as he gradually became accustomed to Feilong's rhythm. It hurt his side to thrust at this angle, but the pain was negligible compared to what he was getting in return.

"Please....oh, please..." Takaba gasped. He leaned on one arm next to Feilong's head so that he could snake the other between their bodies and work his own hard-on. The Chinese man snagged his wrist and pulled it away. He shouted a complaint that was quickly choked back when Feilong's fingers replaced his own.

"Look at me, Takaba," Feilong demanded again, this time pulling the other down so that their chests touched and halted all movement. Reluctant golden-brown eyes opened and gazed down at him. "Yes...just like that."

He resumed thrusting, harder now, but kept his eyes locked on the figure above him. Takaba's eyes would drift close here and there as the pleasure began to build, but he was moving of his own volition now. Feilong need only to sit back and enjoy the ride, so to speak, and let the boy work himself up and down on his length.

Yes, Asami, look at your whore now. Look at the way he takes pleasure from riding my cock. Would it make you angry to know that he made the choice this time, not me? I imagine it would. Men like you don't like to share, do they? How much longer do you think it will take before I can turn him completely?


Hurry, Asami. Hurry and see what I've done to your toy.


-END-
Sign up to rate and review this story