Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you.

Because he loves me

by KitKathy4Real 2 reviews

my 1st FOB story.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-10-30 - Updated: 2006-10-31 - 638 words

0Unrated
Kate's POV

Pete's hair was covering one eye & he was grinning like a naughty little boy does when he has an idea.
"Punish me then." Over his shoulder I saw Gretchen & Andy walking towards us. Pete's face was close to mine. Just before the gap between our lips closed, Gretchen shouted something.
"Brent is gonna stay here with Rosie-"
"Joe, too." Andy added.
"But Patrick , Ashley & us need to get back. Could you give us a lift?" Suddenly Pete was standing back up offering his hand to me. I took it & stood up.
"Ummm, yeah...Of course, we gotta get back anyway." I glanced at Pete. The mischievious look was gone. Did he try to kiss me? If he did, he's good at hiding it. Whatever. I spoke moodily.
"Let's get going then." As I turned I saw a flash of guilt on Pete's gorgeous face. I ignored it.

Rosie's POV

I walked out of the bathroom & popped a mint in my mouth. I went back to the abandon table. Ashley's uneaten angel food cake was sitting in the middle of the table. My stomach groaned with emptiness. Without another thought, I jumped on the cake & ate it as fast as possible. 10 seconds later i was wiping my face and hands clean. Brent walked inside with Joe close behind him.
"Hey, Sweetie. Hi, Joe." I smiled innocently. Brent eyed me suspiciously. He smiled & hugged me.
"I'm so happy you're sticking to your diet. I can't wait for you to lose your baby fat." He whispered, his breath tickling my ear. I smiled weakly. I pulled away suddenly and started to rush toward the bathroom.
"Where are you going, Rose?" Brent's voice was harsh.
"I left something in the bathroom. Sorry." I ran into the bathroom & pushed open a stall. I knelt before the toliet. I took a deep breathe. Because he loves you, Rose, I told myself as I pulled my signature move:
Fingers to the back of my throat.

Joe's POV

I watched as Rosie's wavy brown hair fluttered behing her as she rushed to the bathroom. A smile crept upon my lips as her tan thighs flashed from under her skirt. Brent was glaring at me as though he knew my thoughts. I cleared my throat.
"So...how long have you been together?"
"Seven months. Beginning of school." I nodded my head. Damn the tension.
"Umm soo-"
"Don't touch her." What the hell? I opened my mouth but he interrupted me.
"Don't think I didn't see the way you were watching her. Keep your hands off of her. You don't want me as your enemy."
"Look man, I don't Know what your problem is but-"
"You are my problem. Stay the fuck away from Rosie & you won't be."
"I'll-" I stopped. Rosie was walking out of the restroom. She popped something into her mouth. She smiled at me & waved her phone.
"Got it! I forgot what stall it was in." She combed her fingers through her hair & brushed off her skirt. "Ready?"
"Yeah. I'll get the tip." I pulled out a few dollars. I glanced up to see Brent whispering something to Rosie.
"Brent, stop!" She whispered and pulled her arm of out Brent's hand. Brent stared at her, full out pissed.
"Um, Joe? Could you go start the car? It's the blue Jeep out front." I caught her keys. As I walked out the front door i heard the two of them whisper-fighting, Rosie's voice cracking.
After a few minutes they came out to the car, both smiling & holding hands, looking like a perfect couple. When Rosie got in, I heard her sniff & saw her wipe her eyes quickly. She noticed me watching her.
"Holy jeez, it's really windy!" Brent climbed in the car & pulled her in for a kiss. I sighed & turned away sadly.
Sign up to rate and review this story