Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Time to Dance

Chapter 10

by danceislife

A surprise evening...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-31 - Updated: 2006-11-01 - 583 words

?Blocked
I was so absorbed in my work that I didn't realize how much time had passed. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, my cell was vibrating and ringing. A new text message read:

Happy b-day A! B will pick you up at 7. Dress-up!-Jen

Dress-up? In what? I thought back to my suitcase, and figured I must have brough a skirt. I had an hour before Breanna would get here, so I figured I would take a shower and do something with my hair. I packed up my book bag and headed downstairs. When I reached the bottom of the steps, I was amazed. Hanging from the unfinished ceiling was a beautiful black dress. I dropped my bag, grabbed the dress and held it up. It was amazing! Sure, it would probably show a little more cleavage that I normally would allow, but I figured hey, at 19 I could start dressing like it. I had always looked good in black, and the black satin felt wondeful under my fingers. It was then that I noticed my watch, and that I had wasted 10 minutes already. I sadly abandoned the dress, as well as the rest of my clothes, and took a shower. After blow drying my hair, I found some sexy black underwear that wouldn't show under the dress, and tried to think of something to do with my hair. After 5 minutes, I abandoned all ideas and decided to go straight. I found some jewelry in one of my bags that looked good with the black: dangly silver earrings and a silver necklace. I also found some strabby black heels that didn't make me too tall. I held up the dress again, excited for what the night would bring.

I heard the front door open and close. I yelled up the stairs "Come on down Breanna! I just have to put on my dress!"

"Actually, it's Brendon" a familiar male voice called back down the stairs. Brendon? Oh! Jen's text said B, and I figured Breanna. Oh well.

"Still want me to come down?" he added playfully when I didn't reply.

I already had the dress on, so I said back "If you want a continuation of this morning..." in a sultry voice. I heard foot steps on the stairs and I made a little scream as his face appeared.

"What if I had been naked?!" I asked trying to look shocked, my arms wrapped around me as if I was naked.

He laughed. "I don't know, care to find out?" he said with a wink as the rest of him appeared.

"Don't you clean up nice?" I said as he stood there, in a black suit with a red tie. He seemed to blush a little and I had to laugh. I saw him take in what I was wearing, and I suddenly became self concious.

"So where are we going?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, you'll see" he said offering his arm. We made our way upstairs. At the front door his hand hovered over the door handle. He turned around and faced me.

"You really do look beautiful" he said, his hand reaching up to push my bangs out of my eyes. He moved it to under my chin, as his other reached for my waist. What was he doing? I stood perfectly still, his eyes looking into mine.

"Happy Birthday Anna" he said softly. His face began to move closer to mine...
Sign up to rate and review this story