Categories > Original > Drama > The truth about the hardship of listening

The truth about the hardship of listening

by ballerina_guns 0 reviews

This is just something I pulled out of my pen. Its about someone who did something wrong, but for a nobel reason and how clueless and blind people truly are.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-01 - 451 words

-1Cliche
A search to know the truth is not what high school students want. All they do is hear one side of a story and stick by it with no thought about the other. June two male lovers came together under the summer sky. The practical boy wanted to keep their love a secret, while the fool went out to the newspaper and published their story. When his lover found out the fool was left along, with no one by his side except his trusted confident.
Months passed and the practical boy moved on and the fool wallowed in self-pity. Hoping, preying that his lost love will come to his side and become one again. Blind was the fool, only his best friend could see the truth. The fool became depressed and treated everyone horribly, once he was compassionate and understanding, now he was cold and distant; never helping his other half.
One night out fool developed a plan that would certainly bring back his love; he confided his masterful ploy to none other then the local whore. In the café where the fools "trusted" friend heard all. She knew that when her beloved fool acted out his plan he would be shamed. Her fool was pining for a man that had already moved on. She understood that in order to save him, she had to kill him. On the night the pitiful fool's ploy ensued, she arrived to save him. However she had preparations before she destroyed him, drink was what numbed her so she could not stop her murder.
At the hour of seven she pulled him away from the whore lying his father was sick and needed him. The fools plan for his love was erased and replaced by the lie she told him. He ran off with the bullet in his heart, never thinking of her reason. Only thought on his mind was betrayal. Never seeing how she saved him, giving up her friendship, and spotless reputation just for him. Just to make him not look like the fool he truly is. Turning everyone she loved against her, never realizing her loyalty. He let her walk away and fill her life with remedies that would make her forget only for awhile. They never spoke again.
What kind of epic is this...an unnoticed one. She struggled to save her friend, had courage to ruin herself, and became famous for her betrayal, when in reality it was loyalty. No one wants to know both sides of the story because hate is much easier then listening. Also her story is too hard to comprehend. High school students just want the easy road of hate. Instead of the hardship of listening.
Sign up to rate and review this story