Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Snap, your fingers for me

A night alone.

by Firegoddess 6 reviews

Hahaha, just read!! PLEASE REVIEW!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-11-02 - Updated: 2006-11-02 - 968 words

0Unrated
~Brendon's POV~

About a few hrs after the concert, we checked into a hotel. I couldn't stand another night with the guys on that bus. Amarie was feeling adventurous so she took a small walk with Ry. They had one thing in common so I guess they could've been talking about that. I sat in Spence and Jon's room, watchin them watch tv. "I wonder what taking so long? I want to talk to her." Jon laughed. "Look who want to be alone with her now. Jealous that Ry got to be with her before you?" I glared at him and crossed my arms. "No, its just, I need to talk to her." Spence looked at me. "Dude, just chill. They'll be back." As if on cue, Ryan and Amarie walked through the door. Amarie and slight tears in her eyes and so did Ryan. I didn't question it. She smiled at everyone like she always did before sitting down on the floor. "So, what have you boys been doing?" We mumbled, like always, at that answered her question. I cleared my throat and she looked at me. "Uh, can we talk?" She smiled at me and stood back up. "Sure." I grabbed my coat and took her hand, walking out the door. Once we were away from the hotel, we talked. "Amarie..." Her green eyes focused on me and smiled. "Yeah?" I stopped and took her hand. "What did you think about that kiss?" I saw her green eyes change a little. From happy to embarrassed. "Brendon, I can't say." I pulled her in. "Amarie, can't you see that I like you? That when I kissed you, it meant something to me." I could see her eyes brighten up. "It meant something to me to, I just...didn't think you meant it. But..." My heart fell. There was the But, I didn't want to hear. She moved some hair from my face and smiled. "I'm so inlove with some one." I felt the tears that threatened to fall. They stung my eyes and hurt my throat. "And I can't be with them if they only like me.. It has to be the same feeling." She stood on her tip toes abit and I realized what she was saying. "Amarie, I love you. Will you be with me?"

~Amarie's POV~

I nodded. That's what I wanted to hear. I wanted him to say that he cared about me. That he wanted to be with me. I pressed my lips against his and put my arms around his neck. He was so warm. I felt as his tongue softly touched mine, and his hands hold my hips securely. All too soon, he pulled away. He looked so happy. "Will you come home with me for a while?" I smiled and nodded. "Of course Brendon." He picked me up and swung me around. Laughing like a happy little kid. This is the Brendon I always loved. This is the guy I chose to be close with. He was the one I wanted more than anyone in the world. And he wanted me.

~Brendon's POV~

She said yes. That's all I wanted to hear. I picked her up and spun her around. She was laughing that wonderful laugh she laughs. I set her down and took her hand. "Amarie, you don't know how happy you've made me." She blushed and I moved the hair from her face. She shivered and I put my jacket over her. Cheesy, I know, but I didn't want her to freeze. Her green eyes looked at me with a tired expression. "Lets get back." She nodded and I took her hand. She put her head on my shoulder as we silently walked back. Instead of going back to Jon and Spence's room, we walked to ours. I pulled the covers back and went to lay down. I looked up at her and watched as she dropped my jacket to the ground. She smiled at me softly in the dim light and took off her shirt, and pants, standing in front with me with nothing but her underwear and bra. She crawled into bed with me and kissed my lips softly. "What are you doing?" She giggled. "Getting comfortable." I smiled at her and sat up. "I should do the same then huh?" She nodded and I removed my clothes, laying beside her in my boxers. She turned facing me and I put my arms around her tiny waist. Slowly we started kissing. I felt as her hand touched my chest and started going down...O_O (hehehe)And I also felt as I began to get hard.

~Amarie's POV~

I touched his well defined chest and slowly made my way down. I wanted brendon. I loved him. I always loved him. His hands traced my body, he fingers softly tuching my bare skin. I could feel the silkyness of his boxers rub my legs and on my fingers. I felt as he began pressing against my stomach. I didn't object when he pulled back and started kissing at my breasts. This is what I wanted. He was what I wanted. Nothing was going to change that. Thankfully, we had a night alone...


Firegoddess Uh, when I post my next one up, its gonna be a sex scene. I should pick up where I left off right? Or should I start somewhere new? Brendon/hot sex scene or, no hot sex scene. I need Reviews in a bad way. I'm starting to think no one likes these. If I get 10 Reviews by tomorrow, I'll post the new one up. If I don't I'm gonna have to stop writing....sniff sniff I love writing this, but if no one likes them, I'm gonna quit. So, please REVIEW..
Firegoddess
Sign up to rate and review this story