Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Meet Panic! At the Disco

Day 5

by Cucumber 7 reviews

Day five

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-02 - Updated: 2006-11-03 - 1061 words

0Unrated
Day 5
I didn't wake alone. A male arm was holding my waist. My first thought was, who snuck into my bunk? I turned my head and faced sleeping Jay. I smiled and carefully lifted his arm off me and got up. It was bright outside which meant it was daytime, obviously. I saw the bathroom was occupied so I sat down on the couch next to Brendon.

"Who's that guy?"

His voice was low, like he didn't want anyone to hear our conversation. So I answered in a low voice as well.

"A friend of mine. We spent our entire school period together."

"Did you ever date?"

I saw his jaw muscles clenched together.

"Not officially, but we hooked up occasionally."

He looked straight forward, I was unable to read his expression, but he was far from happy.

"Are you jealous?"

He shook his head.

"Nothing can happen between us, you must understand that."

He finally looked at me. I licked my lips, because they were feeling dry, but he got a different message. He leaned in and I could feel his breath on my lips. I knew I should back away but instead I leaned towards him, meeting his lips with mine.

"So the rumors are true then."

I quickly broke away, my breath short. Jay leaned against the window, a big grin on his face.

"Your boss is going to love this!"

I stood up and walked towards him. I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me to the front of the bus. He still had that grin on his face.

"You like him?"

"Look, you never saw that happen. If you spill the beans on this one, I'm going to you mom."

"My mom? Why?"

"I'll tell her you were growing weed in their garage."

"No, if you tell them that I'm screwed!"

"I know, that's the beauty of threats!"

His hand ran through his hair.

"OK, I won't tell, you wont tell. Deal?"

I shook his out stretched hand.

"Deal."


Jay took off as soon as we stopped at our next destination. Nothing unexpected there, he appeared and disappeared to his advantages. The guys were a bit tense around him and seemed to be relieved when he went.

"What does he do for a living?"

I looked at Spencer.

"He's a drug dealer."

He swallowed hard and took a deep breath.

"We had a drug dealer on our bus?"

"Please, it's not like he had anything with him."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I would've known."

"Should I go to the cops?"

"No, he's in too much trouble any way."

He just nodded and got up. We were sitting in their dressing room and it was time for their performance. I joined them on the side of the stage, I got the best view from there and it was easy for me to get away if I got too annoyed by their music. Don't get me wrong, I was starting to like their music, or more like, it had grown on me. But I sometimes just got enough and went to do something else.

"Break a leg guys."
They went on stage but Brendon stayed behind.

"I might not return whole from this war."

"This is not the Reading festival, go one stage."

He had a smirk on his face.

"May I have one last kiss?"

"No! Go on stage Brendon."

I pushed towards the stage entrance.

"You'll regret this when I die!"

That drama fool. He skipped on stage and was greeted by hysterical screams from the female audience. He loved it, and did everything to make them scream; touching himself, humping Ryan, you get the picture.

I got bored after a while; their performance didn't change that much between shows so I went to their dressing room. I was stunned to see a girl sitting on the couch in there. She looked up when she saw me and greeted me.

"Hello, are you also a girlfriend?"

Before I could answer her question the boys entered the room.

"Oh, she wishes. Hey Amanda."

Jon sat down by the girl.

"Are you stealing my girlfriend again? Jon, you are a very naughty boy."

"Naughty is my middle name. Amanda, meet Maxine, she's the journalist Spencer has been drooling over while you were away."

"I have NOT been drooling over her!"

"Whatever, Maxine, meet Amanda, she's Spencer's love toy."

She hit Jon on the shoulder.

"Just don't make any disturbing animal noises while I am within ear-shot!"

He went over by the mirror and started to remove his make-up. It felt odd to see these four guys all removing their make-up.

"Brendon, you stink!"

"So do you Ryan."

"We all stink! Should we go partying?"

"Smelling like skunks?"

"No, dummy. After we've taken a shower."

"Yeah, why not. Aren't we staying at hotels tonight?"

"I believe we are."

"Sweet!"


Remember the last time we went out together, I stayed away from Brendon. Yet I always seemed to run into him. I didn't like the affect he was having on me, not one bit. I had just arrived from the bathroom when I ran into him. Without saying a word a grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

"What are you doing?"

He hushed me and dragged me away from the club. We stopped outside a local coffee shop.

"Brendon? What are you doing?"

He took a deep breath.

"I wanted to talk to you, in private."

"Talk, I'm all ears."

He moved closer to me.

"I like you, and it scares me."

"Well, I very likeable. I don't see the problem."

He moved even closer to me.

"I mean I really really like you."

"What are you going to do about that?"

He shrugged.

"I don't know, you made it clear that it was unprofessional for us to have a relationship."

"It might have affects on my article."

He was so close to me I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Then what can we do?"

"Wait, we'll wait."

I turned away from him and started walking. I didn't know where to, hell, I didn't even know in which city we are! Unfortunately Brendon didn't let me go so easily. He caught up with me, grabbed my arm and spun me around to face me.

"I can't wait."

And then he kissed me.
Sign up to rate and review this story