Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Undying Devotion

Tanabata

by kirayasha 0 reviews

Collection of drabbles written for Undying Devotion's 2006 Fanfiction Royale contest. They center around Bankotsu and Jkaotsu's relationship.Rating is high for implied sex as well as general shonen...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bankotsu, Jakotsu - Published: 2006-11-04 - Updated: 2006-11-05 - 175 words

0Unrated
Tanabata

By kira


Author's note: Tanabata, also known as the Star Festival, celebrates the story of Orihime (Vega) and Hikoboshi (Altair) two lovers who were only able to meet once a year. They were said to cross a river of stars (the Milky Way) to meet. It is celebrated on the seventh day of the seventh month of the lunar calendar which is roughly sometime in the beginning of August. It is still celebrated today.




Bankotsu hung up their wishes on the bamboo tree, and turning to Jakotsu, he said, "Let's go..."

They were passing through Edo, looking for work, when they found out today was the annual Tanabata festival. So they celebrated with the rest of the villagers.

They didn't get very far when Jakotsu spotted a vendor selling hairpins. He made his way over to him and picked one up. Sighing, he set it down and walked away. Bankotsu hung back and bought it for him.

"Here..."

"Thank you, it's beautiful!" Jakotsu cried, removing the old one and replacing it with the new.
Sign up to rate and review this story