Categories > Anime/Manga > Final Fantasy: Unlimited > Blondes Go Wild (Final Fantasy X-2)

Blondes Go Wild (Final Fantasy X-2)

by renoxtifa38

Tidus and Rikku get hot and heavy,but what about Yuna...Tidus'"love"?

Category: Final Fantasy: Unlimited - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-05 - Updated: 2006-11-06 - 661 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: SquareEnix owns all the final fantasy characters, im just borrowing them for my fanfics-THANK YOU SQUARE ENIX!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Splash] Tidus shook out his golden blonde hair, he'd been waiting two years just to do that. Before he did anything els, Tidus whistled..remembering what he had once told Yuna; "If we are ever separared, just whistle and i'll come running". He whistled once, but didn't expect Yuna to come splashing through the water. He skillfully swam toward what he remembered to be Besaid beach.When he reached the beach he whistled once again..and a few moments later, Cid's airship the Celcius came zooming behind him-almost knocking him to the ground. Even before the Celcius touched the ground..the ramp opened up and a brunette splashed through the shore towards him...Yuna. She ran into his opened arms, wrapping her own around him. He pulled her closer murming sweet nothings into her ear, smelling the sweet scent of her hair.

"Hey! you two get a room!" a voice called out to them. "Who asked you to watch Wakka?" Tidus replied trying to keep a straight face from laughing. Standing on the other side of the beach was what looked like to be all of Besaid. Tidus grabbed Yuna's hand and ran towards the group, Yuna sped up in front of Tidus. "You've changed a lot"he said exasperated from being half dragged towards the crowd. "Well, you've missed a lot"yuna replied..."I wanna hear everything!"...and this time Yuna wasn't going to waste a minute of being with Tidus.

Lulu had invited everyone on the crewship to stay for dinner at Wakka,Her's and baby Vindina's. "Yuna!! Would you mind taking Rikku's place , she might just about break all my plates!" Lulu called. "Awww...Rikku never used to be such a klutz, ahh well i guess i should go" yuna told tidus, "i haven't even seen Rikku yet...where is she"he asked,looking around for her. "Guess shes with Lulu, its like shes been avoiding you, she saw you from the airship and didnt come out with everyone els ,its weird because-" "rikku's not the one to be shy?" Tidus finished for her. "Right"

Tidus sat out by the beach trying to remember Rikku's face. She had always been happy,resourceful and she could ,boy could she fight. He sat there pondering until a voice spoke to him.."Lonley out here by yourself aren't you?"--He thought for a second...Rikku. She plopped beside him, and he turned taken aback by her new outfit. She wore a slinky yellow string bikini top and a pair of yellowish short shorts with her hair in multiple braids, she looked...sexy. Tidus had always thought Yuna was beautiful, but this get-up was SEXY. Rikku watched him stare her down. "Is there a problem?" she asked biting her lip to keep from laughing on about the effect she had on Tidus. "Errm..no, you look different"he said stuttering a bit--"different..that good or bad?"she asked almost dissolving into giggles. "You look um..great?"he said ,scolding himself for making it sound like a question. "Well..umm thanks" she said giving him a michevious smile. He looked at her...her lips so kissable,her skin so soft and caressable...before Tidus knew what he was doing he leaned over, kissing Rikku, who seem startled at first but then gently slid her hands up his neck. Tidus's lips trailed down Rikku's neck, while he fiddled with the strings on her bikini. This is it she thought to herself..im going to have sex with Tidus...she wanted him and he wanted her...they were both thinking the same thing. Right before they kissed ,they both said at the same time.."I want you". Rikku pushed him off her and grabbed his hand pulling him into the airship..leading him up to the cabin...

~PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!! NEXT CHAPTER THINGS HEAT UP~
Sign up to rate and review this story