Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Chapter 2

by SaviorOfTheBroken 2 reviews

Analeigh has to go to her best friend's wedding. Not only that, she's the maid of honour, and she has to wear pink. Back at the fancy hotel she's staying at, she runs into the guys from My Chemical...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2006-11-06 - 902 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2! Yay! Thanks for the reviews guys, I feel loved, hehe. Did ya like the cliffhanger? Trust me, there will be more. =D

----------------------------------------

"OH MY GOD! Please tell me nothing happened!"

He chuckled. "Do you really think I'd take advantage of you like that?"

"Uhh, let me think. YES!"

"Well, I didn't, sorry if you wanted me to." Frank kissed me and jumped off the bed.

I looked at the time and squealed. I must have woken the others up because four pillows knocked me to the ground.

"Ouch."

"Why did you scream?" Gerard's sleepy voice asked.

"The time! It's 11:30! I'm meant to be signed out of the hotel by 11! Now I have to pay for another night!"

"Relax, we'll pay. But we can sign you out anyway and you can stay with us another night because there is no way you're driving anywhere. You look a mess," Frank said.

"I'm fine, I only have a hangover." My pounding headache grew worse and I sank on to the couch, groaning.

"You can come watch us play," Mikey suggested.

"Oh, right, you guys are on tour, aren't you?"

"Yup, and we can get you backstage," Gerard said.

"Please?" Mikey pleaded, giving me an adorable puppy dog look.

"Fine. What type-"

"YAY, you're coming!" shouted Frank as he jumped on me.

"Ow, you know, you're like a 5 year old."

Frank giggled.

"He's always like that in the morning. I have no idea where he gets his energy," Ray yawned. The guys had gotten out of their beds now and were sitting around me.

"She's coming, she's coming, she's coming," Frank sang, jumping around the room.

"Anyway, what type of music do you play?"

"Haha, you rhymed!" Frank shouted from the bathroom.

"Rock, mostly," Gerard said.

"If you like Green Day, you'll probably like us," Mikey said, looking at my shirt.

"Okay, cool. I have to go pack up my room, though, so I guess I'll be back later."

"I'll come help you," Mikey offered.

"No, I'm fine-"

"It's okay, I want to help," he said, pushing me towards the door.

"See ya, guys," I called back into the room.

"So, where's your room?" Mikey asked, closing the door.

"Uhm, this way."

We started walking down the hallway when I thought to ask, "Why did you want to help me?"

He shrugged. "I figure your room would be pretty messy, considering you had to go to a wedding yesterday."

I opened the door of my room. It was kind of embarrassing. My underwear was thrown on the floor, and I blushed as I quickly picked it up. "Guess you're right."

It took us half an hour to get everything packed neatly into my suitcase. We were both exhausted. Mikey walked over to the fridge.

"Want a drink?"

"Yes please, anything not alcoholic."

He laughed and pulled two cokes out of the fridge, then he came and sat next to me. Very close, too, I noticed. We both took a drink from our cokes.

"Ah, that's better," I said.

"Oooh! Burping contest!" He said energetically. What drugs were these guys on?

"Uh, no-"

"Please?" Damn those puppy dog eyes. Damn them to hell.

"Fine."

He burped. Really loudly, too. But it wasn't very long. I knew I could beat that. I burped. Louder and longer than his. Yes! He burped. Oh my god! He beat me! I burped. Yes! Beat that!

"What are you guys doing?" Bob asked from the door.

"You can hear you both all the way from our room," Ray said.

Gerard burped. Frank beat him. They all joined in for a huge burping contest. I won. I can burp the alphabet. Un-lady like, I know, but really, who gives a shit? I stood on the coffee table.

"I am the queen!"

Frank threw a pillow at me. "Hell no. I've been the queen way longer than you."

I giggled.

"Uhm, we should probably be going. Look at the time," Bob said.

It was 1:00 PM. And I was starving.

"Can we eat somewhere? I'm starved."

"Sure thing, little lady," said Frank, picking me up so that I was hanging over his shoulder. He sure was strong for a little guy.

"Ah! No! Put me down!"

"Never! Bwah ha ha ha! You're mine!"

I kicked and punched for a bit, but nothing worked so I gave up. Ray took my suitcase into their room, and the rest went down to reception to check me out of the hotel. I was still over Frank's shoulder.

"Where to now?" Ray asked when he got back.

"Maccas!"

They all looked at me.

"You know, McDonalds?" I said.

"Yay! Australia has McDonalds!" Mikey said.

"Everywhere has McDonalds," Gerard said.

We all got into a car parked on the side of a road. Frank had finally let me down, but I had to sit on his lat in the car anyway. We had a quick lunch at Maccas, then headed to where they were performing that night.

When we got there, we were greeted with a voice.

"What took you so long? Where were you? And who's that?"

----------------------------------------

I guess that could be considered a cliffhanger... hmm... don't know. I don't think it's real hard to know who it is, but I already know so... eh. Anyone know who the main guy is yet? I think it's the next chapter that you find out for sure... I don't remember...
Sign up to rate and review this story