Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Voices

Chapter 03:Sexy, good lookin'...whats not to like?

by SallyandJack 2 reviews

Brendon catches up with Bridgette for a brief moment. What could happen? Security guards named Perry is what...wait...he's the manager. :D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2006-11-06 - 329 words

1Funny
First off I want to thank Popciclegirl for putting this up on Fandomination.net...I wanna thank everybody who read this and...Esspecially my couz for showing me this site. Thanks Lillis. Oh and Popciclegirl...you were awesome on Halloween. I couldn't tell if you were "Popciclegirl" or Mikey.
******************

"Perry! How late am I?" Bridgette asked releasing herself from Perry's grip.

"You are 40 minutes late! We have to hurry and get you into costume!" Perry yelled.

"But Brendon!!"

"He'll be there afterwards."

"But-"

Perry didn't listen to her. He just continued dragging her to the building.

Brendon spotted her, she was wearing a black mini denim skirt wih a red shirt. She had shin high boots on. Her big sun glasses completed the outfit.

"Bridgette!" He yelled.

Perry ingnored Brendon's yell and pushed Bree into the nearest dressing room.

Brendon ran after her but was stopped by a security guard.

"Can't let you go there." He said.

"Why not?"

"Crew only and....YOU are NOT part of the crew." The tuff dude laughed.

It was true, Brendon was a skinny 19 year old. BUT he was part of the new thing, the awesome Panic! At the Disco. The security guard couldn't tell him what to do.

Brendon tried to shove his way through. He was easily pushed back. Maybe he was wrong.

Bridgette finally came out, her hair was all curled up, in a pony tail and she had on prom dress that was blue. Blonde hair, green eyes. BIG green eyes. She was Sexy, good lookin'...what's not to like?

Bridgette walked up to Brendon. "Hey!" She said.

"Hey."

"I guess you got my note." She said.

"Yeah." He replied. 'And it's a darn good thing too.' He thought.

"Bridgette!" Someone called.

"I..I have to go." She said.

Brendon sighed. "Okay...I'll see you later."

"Okay."

Before she left Brendon gave her a good bye kiss. "Bye." He said, and Bridgette walked off into the world of modeling.
Sign up to rate and review this story