Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > In The Closet

In The Closet

by NinWhore 2 reviews

Sanji needs to discuss something with Zoro, and the repercussions. Anyone other then me hate summaries? Zoro/Luffy, maybe some Zo/Lu/San later on. Rating subject to change.

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-11-07 - Updated: 2006-11-07 - 583 words

1Funny
The first time Sanji had caught Luffy and Zoro kissing, they'd had the decency to look embarrassed. The cook hadn't been able to do anything but stare for a second, and then shut the door to the closet that the two had been using.

The second time, only Luffy seemed to be upset, and Zoro looked annoyed. The third time Sanji shut the door quickly, but not before hearing a sigh from Luffy. The next two times the couple got more and more annoyed when Sanji walked in on them. But it wasn't his fault they made the closet where he kept his spices their make out closet. There were more closets on the ship. They didn't need to use his.

Sanji took some time before confronting either of them. He had wanted to talk with Luffy first, but he'd wanted to talk in private. And talking in private, to Luffy, meant the closet. He really didn't want to risk going in there with him. No. He didn't need to deal with that.

So the cook decided to wait till after dinner to talk with Zoro, when Luffy and Chopper where on cleaning duty. The swordsman was where he usually was: Lying around on the ship, trying to sleep. Sanji sat next to him and lit up a cigarette, taking a drag, and then letting the smoke out slowly before getting right to the point.

"So how long have you and Luffy been fooling around in my closet?" The choked noise Zoro made was priceless enough, but the look on his face made Sanji laugh.

"What? You thought I'd let you keep getting away with it?"

Zoro gaped for a second then shut his mouth with a glare.

"I was our closet before you ever even got here."

Now that was an interesting little fact. Now he'd just have to ask...

"Why are you two hiding in closets and molesting one another anyway?" Zoro practically shrieked in response.

"There's been no molesting going on!" He calmed down quickly, however, when Usopp stopped fixing a railing on the Going Merry near by and tried to sneak away.

"Before you got here, we went there to talk in private. It seemed a good idea at the time..." He trailed off and shrugged.

"And when did the kissing start?" In all the time he'd known him, Sanji would never have expected Zoro to turn that bright shade of red.

"I'm not sure... It hasn't been going on for that long though." The cook grunted in response, leaning back and letting silence reign. It was a few minutes before he came up with another question.

"You haven't screwed in there, have you?"

".../What?!/"

"The spices I use for everyone's food is in there! Do you have any idea how unsanitary that is?!"

"We've only kissed you pervert!"

"And I'm supposed to believe that?"

"Yes"

The two men glared at each other for a time, neither of them wanting to back down. Sanji eventually deemed the staring contest pointless and got up, pulling out a new cigarette.

"Just go find another closest to fool around in, ok? You may be 'only kissing' now, but who knows what else you'll be doing later." Zoro turned red again and gritted his teeth.

"I'll see what I can do, but I doubt Luffy will want to move."

"Not my problem. Just take it out of my closet."

The swordsman just muttered in response, and Sanji considered it a job well done.
Sign up to rate and review this story