Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Girl and the Wolf

The Girl and the Wolf

by Izumi 3 reviews

Rating is for violence. Part Based on a dream I had once, and it's also part of another story I'm writing. This is just a very rough draft, but i decided to post it for now, because i don't have mu...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-11-07 - Updated: 2006-11-08 - 283 words

1Funny
There was once a girl named Serala. She lived in a small village by a large field across from which was a dense wood. One sunny day while getting water from the nearby river she heard something moving in the brush. Not sure what it was she started to leave for home. Soon she heard it following her. She looked back and saw a pair of yellow glowing eyes in the bushes about 10 yards back. She dropped her bucket and broke into a run. She looked back and saw a large gray wolf following her. She then noticed a man running down the hill after them and signaling toward the woods. She continued to run across the field, stumbling on the tall dense grass. She heard the wolf getting closer as its heavy breathing became louder. She glanced back. The wolf was about five feet behind her.
"Keep running! I'll take care of it!" yelled the man.
She kept running, the wolf right behind her. She suddenly swerved right and the wolf pounced. She was struggling to free herself. Somehow in all of the confusion she managed to roll on top of the wolf and pin it on its back. In her aggression she dug in and strangled the wolf to death. There was a little to no neck left to the wolf, just a bloody tangled bunch of tendons and fur. The girl stumbled backward and sat on the ground. Soon the man came up behind her. She was looking at her hands trembling. They were full of blood from where she had dug her nails into the wolf.
"I'm sorry I couldn't help you," the man said. "I'll take you home."
Sign up to rate and review this story