Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Chapter 4

by SaviorOfTheBroken 3 reviews

Analeigh has to go to her best friend's wedding. Not only that, she's the maid of honour, and she has to wear pink. Back at the fancy hotel she's staying at, she runs into the guys from My Chemical...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-08 - Updated: 2006-11-09 - 1104 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, I was gunna put this part up yesterday, but there was this storm, and there was hail and flooding, and I wasn't allowed on the computer. I am seriously sick of all the rain coming down over the top of me, and not in the dams. I really don't feel like drinking my own toilet water. shudders Anyway, on with the story!

----------------------------------------

Frank's P.O.V

"So what's this all about?" Allay asked me.

I'm pretty sure that Mikey wouldn't have wanted me to tell her, so I was just going to give small hints. Okay, big, obvious hints. Mikey had already made it pretty obvious and she still didn't know, so obvious hints were the only answer.

"What do you think of Mikey?" I asked. Was I imagining it, or was that a dreamy-ish look that came over her face?!

"Uhm, he's a great bass player."

Oh, this was too good to be true. Ah, young love.

"What did you say?" she asked me.

Shit, did I say that out loud? "I didn't say anything."

"I could have sworn you said 'young love'. I don't love Mikey. You know my heart will always belong to you," she joked.

"Cause, I'm just too damn irresistible," I said and I kissed her. She knew I meant nothing of the kisses that I gave her. I kissed everyone. Even Gerard occasionally. When I pulled away I tuned to see a girl there with a camera.

"Aww, how adorable. Frank Iero has an Australian girlfriend."

Before we could correct her, she turned and ran away.

"Ahh, shit," I said.

"Hey, who cares? As long as we know it's a lie, who cares what anyone else thinks?"

I sighed. What if Mikey saw that? He'd probably never forgive me. Oh well. I'd deal with that later.

"We should get back. You'll have to get ready for tonight," Alley said.

I nodded and picked her up over my shoulder again. She was so light that it was king of fun to carry her like that.

Analeigh's P.O.V

He pretty much told me that Mikey like me. More than a friend. I already knew, though. I felt the heat from his face when I kissed him earlier. I hoped so much that he wouldn't see that photo the girl had gotten. I suspected it would be in some monthly magazine so they'd probably be gone by the time it came out, anyway. Gone. Back to America. And I'd probably never see them again. Frank put me down before we went back backstage. I skipped in.

"Back so soon?" Gerard asked. He already had his make-up done.

"Oh, I feel so unloved," Frank complained.

"Where's Mikey?" I asked, noticing that he wasn't there. He couldn't still be in the shower.

"Dunno. Why don't you go find him?" Ray suggested.

I shrugged and walked off. The fist place I thought to look was the stage, and that's exactly where I found him, playing his bass.

"How was the park?" Mikey asked when he noticed me. He seemed upset.

"How do you know I went to the park?"

He shrugged. "Saw a picture on the internet just now when I was updating a part of our MySpace."

"God, that was quick."

"So it is you in it then?"

"Yep. Me and Frank were mucking around."

"Really?" He sounded disbelieving.

"Mhmm, it's amazing how he became my best friend in the small time I've known him."

He walked over to me and lifted my chin. "Would you like a boyfriend, too?" he asked and he swooped down and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Sure thing, babe," I replied, smiling, and he kissed me again.

We walked back behind the stage to applause from the other four guys.

"You were watching?! Oh my god, I should hit you all right now," I said.

"Hit Frank, it was his idea," Gerard said.

"Nah, he's too adorable," I said, messing up his hair.

"Too true," Frank said.

I hit him for that.

"Analeigh, do you want to be in the crowd? Or do you want to just stay back here?" Brian asked me from the door.

If I stayed back here I could dance as crazy as I wanted... "Uh, I'll stay back here."

Mikey smiled as if he was planning something.

"Okay," Brian said, "Guys, the place is starting to fill up now. Make sure you're all ready." He left.

"What are you planning?" I asked Mikey.

"Nothing, nothing at all," he grinned.

"Oh god, I'm scared now."

"Don't be." He kissed me again. How I loved those lips...

10 minutes later, the guys left for the stage. I heard the roar of the crowd.

I danced to all of their songs, and sang along with the ones I already knew. I was having a great time until I heard Gerard say, "For our next song, Mikey would like a little help on bass by our good friend, Alley! Come on out here Alley." I walked out onto the stage nervously. Oh god, there was a lot of people down there. "Everyone, scream your fucking lungs out for Mikey's girlfriend, Alley!"

I walked over to Mikey and shook my head, smiling. He lifted the guitar strap over his head and put it over mine. Then he stood behind me and put his hands over mine so that technically, I was playing the bass, but he was moving my fingers and strumming. They started to play. It was 'Vampires Will Never Hurt You'.

I had so much fun being up there like that, that I stayed for the next few songs. When I'd finally decided that I'd had enough, I gave Mikey his guitar back and he kissed me. In front of all those people. As I walked off, I turned to the audience with my hands in the air doing 'rock-on' signs. When I was behind the stage again, I fell onto the couch, exhausted. How could those guys do that for the whole show?

I went for a shower and when I came out the guys were back there.

"You are so ready for a life of stardom," Frank said.

"Do you want to come back to America with us when the tour is over?" asked Gerard.

----------------------------------------

Hahahahaha, so any theories? And I promise that the next one doesn't have a cliffhanger. You're probably all bored of them by now, lol. Right now, this story is way too happy. It's all... fluffy. But, I don't know what everyone likes, so I'm gunna try to have something for everyone. Eventually.
Sign up to rate and review this story