Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic? Your My Romeo And Im Your Juliet.

My Dad?

by BenjisRiotGirl79 1 review

I Needed Help. Benji Was There forcefully...Kind Of. My I Get a Phone Call That Will change Everything I Had Planned. He Already fucked Up My Life. Now Whats Next? My Love?

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-09 - Updated: 2006-11-10 - 837 words

0Unrated
Science was over. When the bell rung, everyone raced to the door. Next was History. I Hate History. Im failing it.I think I need a tutor.We'll see. Maggie isnt in this class. Just Joel and Benji and a whole bunch of other people I didnt know. Joel kept smiling and Benji just kept glaring. What is his problem? I brushed it off though. I could tell something was up with Joel. Does he like Maggie? I know she likes him, but I see something in his eyes when he looks at her. But if hes using me...there is one thing I cant stand, One its being used by people. Ask Maggie. But I wish Benji didnt act like he wanted to get away from me because I had a disease. I dont. Because I really like Benji. After History im going home."Benji, Do you know your grade in this class?" Mr. Thompson asked. Benji nodded."Why?" He asked. Benji didnt like where this is going I dont think for some reason." Your going to be doing a little project for me. see me after class. You too Katie." He smiled. Benji glared at me once again. The class was boring as usual. So I slept. The bell rung but I stayed in my seat as did Benji. Mr. Thompson laughed and started,"Benji, Your going to tutor Miss Katie here.Whatever your grade is I'll raise it by a letter. If You Can Get Her To Pass." He Chuckled. This Is So Embarrasing. "Benji Agreed ANd Mr.T dismissed us. Maggie was waiting for me. "What took soo Long?" She askd. Benji has to tutor me. I looked at the floor."thats not so bad." She smiled. She Always found a way to cheer me up. "Maybe" I wasnt so sure yet. " I dont know how long I'm going to be, Can you watch bailey for me?" she smiled and said yes. I knew she would. She loved Bailey like her own...=). Why is she soo smiley? We was talking a little until Joel and Benji passed us. "Hey Benji! Am I following you to your house or what?" I asked flitty. "whatever."is all he said. "Whats going on?" Joel asked eyeing me and Benji weirdly. "Benji has to tutor me in history." I smiled. Joel laughed and Benji glared at him. Benji is good at that. "See you later girl. I'm going to take Bailey to my house, Come get her when your done. I'll give her your love." Maggie said while hugging me. Joel and Benji were looking at me weird. when Maggie left, I explained. "Bailey is my cat." I laughed lightly and Joel joined. Benji smiled a little. OMG! he is GORGEOUS!

-Benji's Piontof View-
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! I didnt want to see her more than I did and now look, Im tutoring her in my house! Okay calm down Benji,Breath. what am I going to do? Why did she need my help? She looked smart. Well she was sleeping in class today. I Love History.

-Joels's piont of View-
Awesome. I'm going to see alot of Katie. Which means that I will see alot of Maggie, hopefully. I hope Im not using Katie, but I couldnt think of another way to get close to Maggie. Hopefully she will understand...?

-Normal Piont of View-
Well i got to my car and followed Benji and Joel. It smelled like Bailey. I've missed her so much. We puled up into their driveway im guessing. Dang! I didnt know they lived so close. I walked up to them. Me and Maggie are neighbors and now they live across the street. "I live right down the road. How cool is that?!" I smiled and so did Joel. "Well lets get this over with." Benji frowned. that made me frown to. "Hold up a sec. My phone is ringing." I pulled out my cell phone and looked at the caller I.d. My house? No one should be home. "Hello. Who is this? Chris who?" There was tears forming in my eye. "what do you want? Why are you at my house or even calling me?!" I closed my eyes tightly and a few tears fell down my cheeks. I slammed my phone shut and without thinking threw it on the ground and watched it shadder. Joel and Benji were shocked. "Who was that?" Joel asked kindly. "My...My dad." Tears began running down my cheeks now. "Shhhh...Dont worry. Its okay." Joel and benji said. They got me into a group hug. "Can I do this tomorrow or something?" I asked Benji. "Yeah. Sure. What time?" He looked hurt. "I'll Call You?" I asked. "Here And He wrote down something on my hand. "okay. Bye." He hugged me one last time. Omg. Its so safe and warm i never wanted to let go. I forgot all about my dad until he let go. Then it came rushing back to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story