Categories > Games > Zelda > Shadow Spirits

Force

by Rambeltilx 0 reviews

Anju encounters the evil beneath the well, and discovers that it isn't exactly what all the legends made it out to be...well...as far as physicalities go.

Category: Zelda - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Anju, Kafei - Warnings: [!] [?] [R] - Published: 2005-07-18 - Updated: 2005-07-18 - 1764 words

0Unrated
Not a moment after Anju had entered the room, had the door slid shut, steel bars quickly following it. With a jump, she looked back, horrified look on her face as her heart sank. ... She was trapped now, in this terrifying place... Cerulean eyes blinked widely as she turned to face the rest of the room of which she was now hostage, to find.... nothing. Only darkness met her eyes, her lips falling agape in a small pant. She was trapped, alone... in the dark? Withholding a slight sob of distress, she strained her eyes to see into the depths of the room, too afraid to leave behind what seemed to be something of a possible escape.

It was at that moment that a pair of torches flared to life, blue flame bursting forth from nothingness. Dim light seeped forth into the room, illuminating what seemed to be gray stone walls. Then another pair slowly sparked to life... and as the light seemed to reveal more of the room as if a curtain was being drawn back, the flames caught in a pair of deep garnet eyes, which seemed to slowly blink. Suddenly, a pair of lips became visible following the eyes, which would have been thought to be delicate if it were not for the smirk that curled it's way onto them within the next moment.

Upon catching sight of someone else in the room, a feeling of relief flooded her system -but only momentarily. Upon further inspection, the blood seemed to drain from her body. The figure, a man, across the room from her was sitting in a rather sinister looking chair -nearly in what she would consider a throne of a sort, only twisted and blackened into something that looked as if it would lure you to sit on it and move to destroy you faster than you could realize that a chair was about to murder you. On top of that, the figure in the chair didn't seem quite... human.

Before she could study him further, with a quick gesture of his wrist, a mask was placed on his face. Colored a decaying yellow, details a darkened blood red, Anju identified the mask to be the Keaton's mask. Yet.... there was something wrong with it. The eyes seemed to slant too much, indicating that it served a much more darker purpose than then mask she had come to know. Inhaling a shallow breath, hand frailly reaching up to her heart momentarily, Anju took a step forward.

"Hello.", spoke the man in what sounded a cryptic tone, causing the poor cucco lady to jump, back hitting the metal bars of the door. A deep laugh escaped from behind the mask. Her lips parting helplessly, she found herself nearly pleading "How do I get out of here". Her voice was meek and pathetic, and she felt ill as a chill ran down her spine. To this, the man seemed to muse for a moment, unfolding the leg that had be previously folded over his knee and leaning forward in his seat to peer at Anju. She shivered, feeling helpless.

"What is your name" he asked, blatantly avoiding her question, a smile gracing his features behind the mask.

Cerulean eyes widened, caught off guard by the sudden change in topic. Why was this... seemingly superhuman being... asking her name? Especially since all of the other creatures of this well seemed so intent on pulling her apart limb from limb.

"Um... Anju." she replied faintly, feeling her heart race. Could it be that... she could trust him?

To that, he tilted his head slightly, dark violet hair falling in front of the mask.

"Anju..." he repeated, tasting the name on his tongue. "A beautiful name." Upon his words, Anju seemed to sharply intake breath, her previously flushed cheeks burning in a blush, as if in shock that someone so... complimenting... could exist in this place of death and decay.

Garnet eyes catching this, another amused laugh passed from his lips. Afterword, he seemed to sit there, contemplating something, before he stood from his seat.

"I have forgotten to introduce myself... I am Kafei.", he announced, giving a bow -three yellow fox-like tails revealing themselves from behind his back, curling around in the air.

The rather proper introduction did nothing to calm Anju's nerves, however, finding her back pressed up against the bars of the door. "What... do you want" she asked slowly, heart beating quickly upon realizing that he had just avoided her question from before.

"It's quite simple really..." he began, sitting down again, only this time moving to sit sideways in his chair, while his legs threw themselves over one of the arms of the chair. However, despite the fact that his mask remained in place, Anju sensed that he was watching her from the corner of his eye. Having grown quite unnerved by this time, she slightly huffed, letting her head fall back against the bars of the door.

"Are you... going to kill me" she asked, voice revealing slight agony.

At this, Kafei looked over to the woman again, tilting his head. A slight laugh escaped his lips yet again. "Have you any idea of... what... I am"

In Anju's mind, every story, rumor, myth, fact -all about the well- she could recall from childhood to recently came to her mind. With a nearly violent shiver, she knew that... in fact... all that she could remember was really nothing at all.

"No..." she breathed, covering her face with her hands, peering through parted fingers in horror.

Why couldn't she had just left the cucco for the next day.... ?

Then he spoke again, rising from his seat.

"One does begin to wonder how to escape these walls over the span of decades...." he began, his gaze wandering aside as if in remembrance of time past.

He took a step.

"It becomes rather quiet here.... Lonely... I must say." he began, looking toward her again.

He took another step.

Anju gasped suddenly, hands rising to her mouth in horror in realization of what this "Kafei's" intentions were. Breathing shakily, she slowly dropped her hands to her chest.

"Please... Let me live..." she begged.

By this time, the man had walked up a but a few paces from her. At her words, he let out a sudden and deep laugh -while closing the space inbetween them, one hand reaching past her head to lean against the door, while the other found it way to her neck, fingertips caressing the skin from beneath her ear to her pounding pulse. Her breath grew short.

"... Give me one reason to." he seemed to murr softly, the gentle had at her neck threatening. She shivered.

Anju's lips parted, ready to speak. She had the urge to say "I'm just a village girl" ... but what good would that do? If anything, it may only give him reason to kill her or keep her. She was inconsequential.

She wouldn't be missed.

"I..." she futilely began, only to close her mouth helplessly again.

"Hm.", Oozing a satisfied smirk from behind his mask, Kafei pulled away from her, returning to his seat. "I thought so." He sounded amused -was that all she was to him? Entertainment?

Anju then felt a sob build within her, throat stinging. This couldn't be it... This had to be some kind of nightmare that she would wake up from...

"Don't worry. I have no intent upon killing you... for the time being.", Kafei commented, shifting into his previous position of sitting sideways. As he did this, the dark shirt he wore fell open, and Anju could not help herself from blushing.

"Come here." he commanded, not looking at her, but pointing to the space next to his chair. Too frightened not to obey, she found herself dreadfully before his chair.

At this, she heard him intake a passive breath, hand coming up to the mask. Within the next instant, he had removed it, revealing dramatic burning garnet eyes that seemed to hold no reflection in them. Anju had let out a slight gasp.

A small confident grin stretched his lips, while a hand raised up to stroke her cheek softly. Anju strongly resisted the urge to flinch.

"Undress." he commanded smoothly, smugly smirking at her. -However, cerulean eyes only widened in shock, before a slighlty frightened look appeared on her face, slightly shaking her head.

Kafei's smirk turned sour, as he tilted his head to the side.

"Have you forgotten how" he asked, traces of growing force in his voice, which led Anju to take a step back, lifting a hand hesitantly to her vest, shakily beginning to unbutton it. A few moments passed, his smirk returning strongly. Before long, he stood up quickly, causing her to jump. Within the next moment, his lips were pressed up against her ear.

"Too slow."

And he all but ripped the vest from her chest, causing Anju to yelp. He grabbed her wrist as his other hand proceeded to undress her until she stood before him in nothing but her underwear. Kafei then released her wrist, to which she quickly brought across her chest in an attempt to cover herself up. Breathing quite unsteadily, she looked to him.

He tilted his head, slightly grinning.

"Well" he questioned.

Anju, holding back a sob, turned her back to him, and proceeded to lower her hands to her hips. However, at the last moment, she jolted off in a run toward the door, reaching it and banging upon the bars, crying out for anyone to open it. She would have rather dealt with the redeads outside than the horror that was waiting for her here. Not a moment afterward, however, she felt herself ripped back from the wall, and letting out a scream.

"Where is it that you think you're going, Anju", Kafei whispered dangerously against her ear, as an arm snaked around her waist as her wrist was held captive again.

"Let me go" Anju cried out, struggling against him, but to no avail. "I just... I just want to go home...." a mangled sob escaped her mouth.

However, this nearly got no reaction from Kafei, except one of maybe want. The arm around her waist moved to slowly slide down her remaining article of clothing, while Anju continued to make a halfhearted attempted at pulling away from him -that was abruptly cut off as she was pushed to the ground, under him, feeling his breath on the back of her neck.

And within the next few moments, she was screaming.
Sign up to rate and review this story