Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Seto Kaiba Does Not Cuddle

Chapter One: Blanket

by LilyChan 0 reviews

A collection of drabbles, vignettes and short stories about how Seto Kaiba is not cuddly. Challenge fanfic from the LJ community 10snuggles. SetoxJounouchi

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Joey Wheeler, Seto Kaiba - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 792 words

0Unrated
Author's Notes: I don't own anything. Please read and review. :3

Seto Kaiba Does Not Cuddle

By LilyChan

Chapter One

Blanket

"Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone." - Mrs. Patrick Campbell, letter (to George Bernard Shaw, 1912)

"Kaiba, give me the blankets, you hog," mumbled a tired and freezing blond that pulled the covers (or at least attempted to do so) to cover his naked body.

Seto Kaiba clung to the blanket. There was no way this mutt was going to steal his warmth. He already stole his heart, his home, his food (especially his food), and everything else.

But he's not going to win this blanket.

However, the blond merely retaliated by pulling on the shred of warmth Seto had became comfortable with. Seto merely clung to it tighter.

The two repeated pulls for quite a bit before the other eventually gave up.

"Fine, I'll go get my own damn blanket," he said as he got up and tossed on some boxer briefs that were discarded quite a few hours ago. He let out an exasperated sigh as he left the room, in search of warmth whilst Kaiba felt a sting of guilt. But that was okay. He had his own blanket with him.

oooo

Finally, it was over. The day had been especially long. He unbuttoned his dress shirt as he lay back on the comfortable bed. He closed his eyes and let out a long sigh, not caring if he laid on anything. Or anyone.

He felt something moving underneath, but he didn't care to move.

Seto Kaiba does not move for anyone.

However he didn't expect to have a face full of pillow in his face. The brunet tossed it aside to see who had dared to disturb his rest. He saw a very pissed Jounouchi.

"Get off of my legs, dammit!" he growled as he tried to push off the infuriating brunet off of his numb legs. However, he wasn't able to and he let out a loud sneeze. Seto blinked and glared at him.

"Didn't you learn any manners from living with me?" he stated as he wiped off the germs and rose from his position. "Learn to cover your mouth."

He got up from the bed and grabbed some pajamas his servant had left out.

"Yeah, well, you're the one who gave me this cold," Jou responded, now sounding like he's sick.

Seto merely rolled his eyes as he went towards his destination to go to change. When the blond realized that the brunet didn't leave with comforting words, he tossed another pillow despite him being an invalid. He managed to dodge this one this time as it hit the door as soon as he closed.

Jou stuck out his tongue as he laid back his head onto the pillow he managed not to throw.

oooo

When Seto realized that the mutt had indeed gotten a cold, he felt another pang of guilt. It wasn't much, but it was there. Despite what others thought, Seto Kaiba did not have an icy heart.

Well, literally.

But that's beside the point. The point is Seto felt guilty, even if it was just a small glimmer.

Seto growled at the feeling. Why did he feel guilty? Only because he didn't share?

It's the mutt's fault for getting the thin sheets, Seto tried to rationalize. However the guilt merely went up a notch. He cursed his feelings. But, as usual, he cursed the mutt.

oooo

Jounouchi slept as his head pounded with pain and with his nose stuffed up to the point where he could barely breathe out of his nose. He felt extremely warm, but that was the fever and the heater. He did ate soup like he was accustomed to but it really didn't do well.

However the last thing he thought he'd felt was someone hugging him from behind. He opened his confused brown eyes and tried to move his head to see who, or what, was hugging him from behind.

"You move, mutt, and I'll let go and you can forget about getting well ever again,"

Thus, he didn't turn back. Jounouchi smiled warmly, scooting closer to his kind boyfriend.

oooo

The two stayed like that every night for the next few nights until Jounouchi was able to breathe normally again. And even then, Seto decided that the blond wouldn't 'shed' on his expensive sheets and shared it.

However...

"Ah-CHOO!"

"Bless you." Jounouchi said as placed the tray on the bed. The brunet glared at him.

"That's the last time I share my blanket with /you/, you damn mongrel," Seto spat out with venom dripping from his tone.

Jou gave him a small smile as he rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Moneybags. Whatever."
Sign up to rate and review this story