Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Seto Kaiba Does Not Cuddle

Chapter Eleven: Project

by LilyChan 0 reviews

A collection of drabbles, vignettes and short stories about how Seto Kaiba is not cuddly. Challenge fanfic from the LJ community 10snuggles. SetoxJounouchi

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Joey Wheeler, Seto Kaiba - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 502 words

0Unrated
Author's Notes: Here it is! The typical school fluff one. Please review. Oh, I still don't own anything.

Seto Kaiba Does Not Cuddle

By LilyChan

Chapter Eleven

Project

"Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?" - Alfred, Lord Tennyson, "The Higher Pantheism"

Seto entered the library irritably. How dare that insufferable teacher pair them up? He just about slammed his books onto the desk. He didn't realize that the aforementioned blond had just been napping on the cool wooden desk of the library. He sat straight up and glared at the brunet before him.

"Hey! Watch where you slam your books, Moneybags!" he seethed as he dug in his ear to relieve himself from the ringing that went in his head.

He glared at the boy in return. "Let's get this damn project over with." he seethed as he brought out the materials hastily.

"Well, don't slow down for me." Jou said, just as irritably as he brought out his own materials. The project was to go over the ancient civilizations in Ancient Europe and they had chosen the Greeks because the blond had thought it'd be easy to do.

Jou absent-mindedly brought the Disney version of the Greek myth, Hercules.

Once the other spotted that, he glared (if that were possible) even more at him.

"What is this?"

Jou shifted in his seat. "It's a movie. I figured it'd be easier when we talk about the gods and goddesses."

Seto grabbed a hold of the DVD and was about to snap it in half for it weren't for the other who had just grabbed back before it met its fate in the brunet's hands.

"Hey! That's my only copy!" he brought it close to his chest as though he were protecting it.

Seto took a deep breath and let it out as though it would keep him calm. He had to, he was in the in the library after all. There were witnesses.

oooo

He had to admit. He admired the mutt's ability to make a good debate. Of course he weren't going to let him know he thought that. Even though the debate carried over to the next day, he put up a good fight. Naturally, Seto was the better debater of the two and he had finally convinced him not to use the movie as a reference.

When they met again in the library, Seto decided to be fair and let the boy sleep. After all, he did had a long debate with the Great Seto Kaiba. What he didn't expect was when the blond to shift himself closer to the brunet and somehow wormed his way onto his lap.

He felt and heard the labored breaths coming from him as he tried to get him off. But he was basically lead weight.

Seto decided to leave him be. It would be a while until he'd finish his side of the report.

"Damn mutt," he mumbled to himself, "and your ability to sleep anywhere."
Sign up to rate and review this story