Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Depression

Depression

by Saisano 0 reviews

Isano's friends left him after they learned he was going out with Ino.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ino, Other - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 464 words

-1MarySue
Depression

Ino met Isano at Iruka's and they went on a walk around Konoha. Ino did nothing but blush the whole way while Isano had his mind on Kakashi. "Who is he and why can't I put my finger on it?" Isano then directed his attention to Ino, "So...I'm not really good at the date thing so what do you want to do?"
"I...um..." Ino thought, "I want a kiss." "We can sit by the shore and talk." Isano nodded, "Sure." They sat by the ocean's tide and stared into its depths. "So, you must have been one of those Sasuke fan's before I met you huh."
Ino blushed, "Well, yah...everyone was." Isano smirked, "So, do you like what you got?" Ino twisted her bracelet. "Yah, you're way cuter than Sasuke!"
Isano grinned, "No duh, that sharingun kid will never have better looks than me." "Well, how will I know that if you hide your face behind a mask?" Isano looked shocked, and then scratched his head, "Well, I kind of made a promise to my mom."
"Well, how are you supposed to..." Ino started, but Isano took her hand a disappeared as they landed in front of her house. He pulled down his mask and kissed her on the cheek. Ino blushed furiously and held her warm cheek.
"I'll see ya around, but I need to get training." Ino smiled, "Yah....training..." Isano waved as he disappeared into the sky. "Humph...so that's where he's been." Kazu said. "So he left us for a chick!"
Kazu snickered, "We'll get him back at the site." Ino frowned as they also disappeared. They appeared back at their camp site when Isano appeared. "So did you guy's day go well."
Ira grinned, "Yah, we went out on a walk by the lovely beach side, sat down by it's cool oceans tide, watching the magnificent sunset." Isano sweated, "Damn, they know." "Yah, unfortunately some people came up to us wanting to go on dates, well we said no, but we saw two familiar people at Irucha's while we passed by."
"I don't have to answer a thing!" Isano snarled. "Bull shit! You owe us an explanation for leaving us all of a sudden for some girl!" Kazu glared. "What ever happened to our team caring for no one but ourselves!" Ira snorted.
Isano clenched his fist, "I don't have to explain a thing, okay!" Kazu and Ira snarled, "And neither do we!" Then they turned and went into the forest. Isano fell to the floor, "Damnit! What did I do know!"
His head heart like the seven suns as he clenched his head. "Alone again....again....and again." Then he got up from the floor and hung his head, "Now, the battle is on!"
Sign up to rate and review this story