Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

Meeting Again.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 1 review

Benji, Joel, Maggie, And I Meet Again. But We Dont Want To End This Time, So Benji Scedules A Little Get Together Between Us And Its Ruined. So how Long Will We Go Until The Next Meeting?

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-14 - 1053 words

0Unrated
Joel Couldnt Believe He Had Forgotton Maggie Either. "Benji...?" I whispered. We All Of Us Looked Ghost White And Felt All These Emotions And Feelings Come Rushing Back To Us. But Mine Never Left. I Always Thought Of Benji, But I Guess I Should Stop Living In The Past And Start Living My New Life. Benji Has Moved On And I Need To also.


-Benji's Point Of View-
Could This Be Really Happening? Is Katie Really In Front Of Me Looking Me In The Eye? Am I Dreaming? Oh How I Wanted Years To Hold Her. I Wanted To To Tell Her Im Still In Love With Her And I Missed Her So Much. But What If She Doesnt Feel The Same? I Looked Down And Saw The Ring On Her Finger That I Had Given Her For Her 19th Birthday. That Was The Best Night Of My Life. that Has To Mean Something Right?


-Joel's Point Of View-
I wanted To Hold Maggie's Body Next To Mine And Tell Her How I Missed Her So Much. I Wanted To Tell Her I Still Love Her And How I Thought About Her All The Time. I Was Going To Marry Her But Then I Left. And One Day I Will. I Know Benji Wanted The Same Thing But He Had To Leave Also. I Think He Still Has The Ring, But Then Hell Broke Lose And She Broke It Off. He Still Thinks About Her Every Night And I Do Of Maggie.


-Maggie's Point Of View-
All Of Us Was Silent. I Didnt Want To Get Emotional Again So I Came Up With Something To Leave. It Wasnt a lie. "Ummm... Listen It Was great Seeing Ya'll Again But Me And Katie Are Running Late For A Photo shoot. But I'll Probably Catch You Around. See Ya." I Spent To Many Nights Crying Myself To Sleep And Finally I Got To The Point To Were I Thought About Him Without Crying And I Wasnt Going To Go Back Again. I Hated tHe Fact That I Did That, I Didnt Want To Leave Him Again. But Its Better Off This Way, Besides He Has A New Life, Without Me.


-Joel's Point Of View-
Her And Katie Are Leaving. I Missed Maggie To Death And Even Katie...Benji Ran After Katie.I Couldnt More. I Was Paralized By Seeing Her Again. Im Speechless. All My Feelings Came Back...Scratch That....They Never Left.


-Normal Point Of View-
"Katie!" I Heard My Name Being Called. I Knew Who It Was And As Much As I Wanted To Keep Going, My Legs Wouldnt Keep Going. My Heart And My Mind Were Fighting On What To Do. Lookes Like My Heart Lost...Or Maybe It Won. Benji Was Out Of Breath," I Wanted To Catch Up On Things, Ive Missed You." Benji Said. "Alright, When?" I Was So Happy Inside, Why Didnt I Show It? "Whenever, Here Call Me When Your Free." He Said Handing Me His Phone Number. "Okay. I Will." I Smiled A Little.I Turned And Walked Away. I Think I Just Lied To Benji. I Never Lied To Him Before, But You Dont Know How Much This Hurt.

-That Night-
Im Sitting Here Bored Out Of My Mind. Yeah I Could Call Benji. But What If He Didnt Want To Talk Or Hang Out? I Know He Said He Did, But He Also Said That He Would Communicate With Me. I Remember The Day He Left. It Was Like A Nightmare. We Were All In Tears. Everyone, Benji Joel Josh Me Maggie Sarah And Mrs. Madden, Or Robin. He Promised We Would Come Back To Me. I Told Him That I Couldnt Wait Forever. I Did Though. I Wish That I Didnt Break Up With Him. My Biggest Mistake, I Regret It Soo Much. Im Beating Myself Up for It Everyday. I Cant Fix It Either. He Has A New Life With A New Love And He Pobably Forgot All about Me Until Now. He Probably Just Told Me To Call Him Just For His Amusement, To Laugh To See If I Would Really Do It. No, Not My Benji, Hes To Sweet And Hes Not Like That. But Wait, Hes Not MY Benji Anymore, Hes Someone Elses. So I Final Decided To Call Him. "Hello?" A Female Voice Answered. "Is Benji There?" I Asked. "No Hes Busy." And I Think She Just Hung Up on Me.


-Benji's Point Of View-
"Hilary, Who Was That?" I Asked. "I Dont Know, She Hung up On Me." I Hated When She Answered My Phone, Couldnt She Answer Her own Phone, Or Even Joel's? I Heard The Phone Ringing While I was In The Shower. I Know I Already Took One Today But I Guess I Wanted To Be Ready Incase Kate Called Tonight. But She Didnt. She Probably Has A Boyfriend Kissing Her And Cuddling With Her Like I Use To. I Missed Everything. I Never regretted Anything, ANd I Mean That.


-Normal Point Of View-
Me And Maggie Was At Sound Check For Our Up Coming Jig Tonight. My Phone Was Ringing But I COuldnt Get To It In Time.

-Benji's Point Of View-
Its Been A Couple Of Days. I Havent Heard From Kate. She Probably Has A New Love And A New Life Without Me. I Was Looking Through the Phone To See If I Could Find The Number That Called. I Came Across A Number I Didnt Recognize. I Called It Just Incase. It Rang And Rang And Then A Voice Mail Picked Up. You Reached The Voice Mail of Yours truely, Katie. My Eyes Went Wide At This. Please Leave Your Imformation And Business And I'll Try My Hardest To Get Back To You. But dont Hold Your Breath. Love Ya! Peace. Beep. "Hey Kate, Its Benji. Call Me Back. Love ya too. Im Looking Forwad To You Call." I Said And Hung up. I Wanted To Keep Calling even If She Didnt Answer. At Least I Would Still Hear Her Sweet Voice. I Meant That Part...Scratch That...I Meant Everything. But Why Am I Leading Her on, I Have A Girlfriend. But One Thing For Sure, If Katie Would Take Me Back, I Would Drop Sophie In A Heartbeat!
Sign up to rate and review this story