Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > The True story of Death Note part 2

The True story of Death Note part 2

by Saisano 0 reviews

charectors are revealed as well as their plots over world dominance

Category: Death Note - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Yagami Raito, Other - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 1147 words

-1MarySue
The True Story of Death Note

Second Nature

Nikkei Yamanaki stared at Light and Megan outside of their window. "So L-eana is finally watching over Light Kun's cousin, the number one suspect for retrieving the Death Note. Even though she says that it's only a 5% chance that he will actually get it." Her phone began to ring, "Hello?"
"You are needed back at the base, for the case of another subject." Her brother Kiba said. "Look, I'm a little busy..." "No, you are needed immediately, and stay out of L-eana's business." Kiba yelled.
Nikkei hung up the phone and grimaced, "And this is what I traveled to America for, to get sassed by my twin brother!" She glanced at Aaron and Megan. "Well, I hope you prevent another Kira L-eana, for all of our sakes!"
Aaron and Megan finished their all-state music and put away their clarinets. "So, obviously you are getting a good grade on your mock auditions." Aaron smirked, "Well, I guess you can say that, but that doesn't mean that you can do well too!" Megan smiled, "Thanks, but don't get your hopes up Aaron san."
Aaron looked suspiciously at Megan, "Since when did you start using Japanese?" Megan smirked, "Since my cousins came from Japan this week." Aaron folded his hands, "Japanese cousins eh..." Ryuuk smiled, "I think she knows your secret."
"So, how long are your cousins staying here?" "Well, I think a month or two...not really sure." Aaron stood up, "Well, you should bring them over sometime; you know to welcome foreigners to America." Megan grabbed her stuff and stood as well, "Yah, sure...that would be nice."
"Great well, I'll walk you home if you would like." Aaron said opening his bedroom door. "Thanks, but my cousins are picking me up..." Megan's watched beeped. "Ah, they're already here...well I'll see yah tomorrow Aaron." Aaron watched her go down the stairs, "Yah...sure thing."
"Well, I think it's safe to say that the Americans have finally caught on to Kira's existence and his Death Note." Ryuuk said. Aaron grinned, "I know, and this is definitely not good...I need to get in touch with Malaka and figure out what our next move will be. Until then...we wait."
Megan got into a black Mercedes and was accompanied by Nikkei and Kiba. "So L-eana, have you found out anything on Light Kun?" Nikkei asked as Megan folded her hands across her lap, "No, not that much except he seemed to be startled about you guys being from Japan. This tells me he knows something that went on there."
"So, do you think that Yagomi Light has anything to do with this?" Kiba asked. L-eana grabbed a chocolate bar, "Well, it's a 10% chance that he does. I'm suspecting that Aaron's cousin might have contacted him in some sort of way...but I might be wrong."
L-eana bit into the chocolate bar, "However, I do suspect that he has the Death Note." Nikkei and Kiba looked at one another, "What's gives you that idea?" Megan smiled, "It's only a 13% chance, but he seemed to be concealing something under his bead, and he's not that much of a secretive guy. So therefore I think he already obtains it as well as the god of Death." Nikkei stared outside of her window, "Well, the second was has already begun."
The next day...Band class at Cibola High School. Malaka was dropped off at seven-o-clock in the morning and Aaron was already there waiting on her. "So what do you suppose her plans are already?" Aaron shrugged, "I don't know, or care for the matter. I'm running the show, and if she does not want to follow, then she will die."
Ryuuk then noticed the wolf god. His red eyes beamed at Ryuuk, "So Ryuuk...we meet again." Malaka walked over towards the band room when Aaron confronted her. "Look, we need to talk, and not in the band room."
"So, are you saying we're skipping band class...and I thought you were a goody goody?" Aaron frowned, "Well, you obviously don't know the half of it! Now come on, we'll talk at my house."
The wolf god stared at Ryuuk, "So, you've finally made it to America." "Why yes Kuro, are you worried?" Kuro glared at Ryuuk, "This is my territory Ryuuk, so don't get in my way!" He said as he went by Malaka. "Yep, that's the Kuro we all know and love."
Malaka and Aaron arrived at his house. "So, you drag me all the way here to tell me what?" Aaron was silent and he opened the door to his house. He walked to the couch and motioned for her to sit on the other side.
"Let me see you Death Note." Malaka shifted her cab hat to one side, "What's your deal, you need to use it for something?" "No, just let me see it!"
"Okay...okay, you don't have to have a hissy fit!" She got out her Death Note from her clarinet case and gave it to Aaron. He took it and looked inside...there were no names, but he finally saw her god of Death.
He was large, taller than Ryuuk. His black fur was all mangled and his red eyes burned inside his soul. "So, this is your god of death I presume." "Yes, and you must be the great Light Kun. My name is Karo, leader of underdogs."
"Humph...I see you haven't written anybody's name in your Death Note, that's great." "Heh, neither have you... so do you have some sort of plan?" Malaka asked. Aaron's smirked, "Of course I do, tonight is the meeting with the president and the chief commanders for the Iraq war."
"Let me guess...kill at random." Malaka said putting her hand behind her head, "That's too obvious." Aaron grinned, "You may be smart, but that was not my plan at all."
"I know that there are some people from Japan here to investigate me and to make sure whatever happens in Japan won't happen here. So here's my plan. I'll give you my Death Note and I will text you through out the meeting to tell you who to kill and how they will die, got it."
Malaka nodded, "Loud and clear, as long as you make a promise." Aaron shrugged, "Like what?" "I don't kill you, and you don't kill me, it's only against our enemies okay." Aaron nodded, sure.
Karo snarled, "Great, now I have to work with Ryuuk." Ryuuk grinned, "Well, you're the one who signed up for the job, I mind you." Karo grinned, "Whatever, you should be lucky because if you weren't I would erase you from this world and the next forever."
Aaron smirked, his plan so far was working, and soon the world as well as Yagomi Kun would be his.
Sign up to rate and review this story