Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Let's Spend Tonight on Top of the World

Like vines we intertwined.

by radioactive 2 reviews

Let me lose my memory. Again I might not be able to update for a while, and I hope this doesn't make you TOO upset at me...:x

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 434 words

0Unrated
He carried me across the threshold. I was a little sleepy, and about 99.9% wasted. He dropped me, gently though, on the couch and sat on the floor next to me.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asked, inches away from my face.

"If you let me kiss you." I pulled him into a kiss in about two milliseconds. He obliged, and his tongue reached my lips. I parted them and let mine explore his mouth eagerly, hungrily.

We pulled away for air and he started laying kisses up and down my neck. My spine tingled.

"Don't stop," I breathed, and he chuckled.

"I have no intentions to," he replied, kissing up to my chin and laying another one on my lips. Breathe.

"Is this too fast?" he asked me, fingering the strap of my uniform top.

"If I said yes, would you stop?" I said with a small laugh. He returned it, flourishing my neck more. The kisses now felt like tiny burns, but good burns.

"No." He started unzipping the top, and I let him, helping him remove it as I ripped off his T-shirt. We only stopped eating one another's faces for a split second to throw the tops across the floor.

I watched his facial expressions as he fumbled with the bra clasp in front. I laughed. "You act like you've never done this before."

He laughed and tugged on it a little more. Finally it let him release it from my body and I moaned as the cold air in my apartment touched my bare skin. He kissed around the 'forbidden area' as I nuzzled his neck, switching between kissing it and biting it gently.

And when I moved down his chest, his senses seemed to snap back into his head.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked him breathlessly, fumbling on top of him and pinning him to the ground.

"You're seventeen," he said.

"So?"

He took this as an invitation and pulled my skirt off in a simple move. I giggled drunkenly and unhooked his belt, snaking it out of the loops.

With a gleam in his eye he kissed me from my forehead to my belly button, releasing shivers of excitement and goosebumps all over my skin.

And then it hit him again.

"Oh my God," he breathed and pulled his clothes back on.

I grabbed my robe from the end of the couch and wrapped it around me.

"What's wrong?"

"This is so wrong," William said and, in a smooth second, he had stalked out of my apartment and left me trying to understand what had happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story