Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Sango's Secret

Sango's Secret

by Sango

[AU] Sango has been hiding a deep dark secret from Miroku. "What is this secret?" you ask. Read and find out.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kirara, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-16 - 1360 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or its characters. Rumiko Takahashi does. However, I do own any other characters, so please ask before using them.


Summary: [AU] Sango has been hiding a deep dark secret from Miroku. "What is this secret?" you ask. Read and find out.

Warnings: This fic contains materials intended for 'mature' audiences only. Kids, stay away!





Sango's Secret



Chapter 1


It was a very cold January night. Snow fell from the sky heavily and the windows were covered in ice and layers and layers of fog.

Sango sat in front of the fireplace with a huge mug of hot cocoa in her hands, her twin-tailed feline companion lying beside her. Sango set her empty mug on the coffee table and looked at the clock on top of the mantle.

'7:45. Oh crap! I'm gonna be late!' She berated herself and ran upstairs to freshen up. She took a quick shower and fixed her hair as neatly as she could. She pulled it into a loose, messy bun and went to her room and got dressed. She decided on wearing an ankle length black skirt with slits that went to the middle of her thighs, sheer pantyhose, a light pink shirt, and black high-heeled shoes.

She put on some lip gloss and eye shadow and went back downstairs, glancing at the clock once again before heading out the door to her car. It was too cold to leave the top down so she kept it the way she originally had it. She fastened her seat belt, put the key in the ignition and drove to her favorite club where some friends of hers were having a party. Music blasted from the speakers, filling the entire building.

Sango walked into the bar and was greeted by her best friends Kagome and Inuyasha, and her boyfriend Miroku.

"Hey baby!" Miroku said, kissing Sango on the lips.

"Hey." Sango replied, returning the kiss. Miroku put his arms around Sango's waist and seemingly out of nowhere, he was on the floor with a huge bump on his head. Kagome and Inuyasha looked at the scene before them with disgust.

"Pervert!"

"It was worth the pain." Miroku said with a grin. The music stopped for a split second and then a slow song came on.

"Kagome, you wanna dance?" Inuyasha asked.

"Sure. I'd love to." Inuyasha led Kagome to the middle of the dance floor and the two of them danced. Miroku took Sango's right hand in his, giving it a kiss.

"My dear Sango, will you dance with me?"

"Yes, but if you lay one hand on my ass or breasts again, I'll beat the living shit out of you. You got that?" Miroku gulped and just nodded his head. He led Sango to the middle of the floor next to where Kagome and Inuyasha were dancing and the four friends danced for what seemed like forever.

Meanwhile, across the room, a man with greenish brown eyes watched as the woman he claimed as his own was dancing and flirting with the one person he despised most in the whole universe.

'You're mine, my dear. I swear on my father's grave that I'll never let anyone else have you.' He thought with a mischievous grin on his face. He devised an evil plan to get Sango back and put it in action.

He ordered two cans of soda, one for himself and the other for Sango. When the bartender handed him the drinks, he opened one of them and pulled a zip-lock bag from his coat pocket which contained an envelope filled with cocaine and a vial of GHB and some other envelopes of drugs, and slipped a small amount of GHB into the opened can of soda. He then walked over to where Sango and Miroku were standing.

"Sango, may I talk to you privately for a moment?" he asked.

"Umm... Sure Kuranosuke. I'll be right back, Miroku." Sango gave Miroku a kiss on the cheek and went with Kuranosuke into a room towards the back of the club.

"Here Sango, I got you a drink." Kuranosuke said, smiling.

"Thanks." Kuranosuke handed Sango the opened can of soda and opened his and drank it quickly, tossing the can into a nearby trash can. Sango took a few sips of her soda and set the can on the floor next to the couch she was sitting on.

"Sango, I've been thinking..."

"About what?"

"About us. When we broke up, I thought I could live without you. I thought I could move on with my life and possibly even date someone else, but I was wrong. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"I'm sorry. I have moved on with my life already." That hit him like a thousand knives stabbing him all over his body.

"You can do much better than that. He doesn't deserve you. You see what he does to you?" He said, emphasizing the word 'he'. His words escaped his lips like venom from a snakes fangs.

"Don't you dare talk that way about Miroku again! He's a million times better than you've ever been." Kuranosuke became enraged and pushed her down on the couch. He got on top of her and started taking her clothes off.

"Take that back, or I'll have no choice but to hurt you." He slid her skirt down to her ankles, pulling it off and started pulling down her pantyhose.

"No! Please! Don't hurt me!" He moved his hands up to her shirt and took it off, throwing it into the nearest corner and did the same with her bra. She screamed and tried to defend herself as he continued undressing her and started feeling up on her breasts. She suddenly started feeling nauseous. She felt like she was about to throw up any second, but forced herself to hold back.

Her body was beginning to surrender to the drugs and she felt her body giving out on her. She managed to find some strength and bit his tongue as he started kissing her. He let out a shriek of pain.

"You insolent little wench! You're gonna pay!" Kuranosuke spat. 'How is she still able to move? The amount I gave her is enough to render someone unconscious.' He moved his hands back down to her underwear and slid it off her.

"Stop! Please don't do this to me!" He didn't listen. He pushed his dick into her vagina forcefully, making her scream out in pain. She tried once again to fight him, but she felt her body weaken with each passing second. He kept pushing himself into her and her blood got all over him. He pushed in and out of her a few more times and released his seed into her before finally pulling out of her.

"Get your clothes back on now! If you tell anyone about this, I will f---ing kill you! You understand?!" She nodded and crawled over to where her clothes were and got dressed. She slowly pulled herself into a standing position, opened the door, and made her way across the dance floor and into the women's bathroom.

"Oh my god! Sango, what happened?!" Kagome said with concern in her voice.

"I'll tell you later. Can you please just take me home now? I'm not feeling very well." Just then, a wave of nausea creeped up on her. She leaned over one of the toilets and threw up. Kagome rubbed her best friend's back in an effort to comfort her.

"Come on. Let's get you home." Kagome and Sango walked out of the bathroom and towards the front door. They got into Kagome's car and were on their way to Sango's house. When they got to the house, Sango started crying and told Kagome everything that happened. They agreed that this would be their little secret.


Sorry about this crappy chapter. I am planning to revise it and make it longer eventually, but I am extremely tired right now. I will try to update regularly on this story, but I don't know how often so just be patient. lol

R & R!
Sign up to rate and review this story