Categories > Original > Horror > Disturbing Behavior - Savior in red

Disturbing Behavior - Savior in red

by lizards_love 0 reviews

gavin, rachel, steve, kristin

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-16 - 214 words

-1Illiterate
Steve: And who's that? Gavin: That, my friend, is Kristin. Steve: Why is she so....red? Kristin was leaning against her big grey van. She had on a red corset-top, a red mini-skirt, black hooker boots, and a spiked collar with red tips. She was blond with brown eyes, and approx. 5'6". Gavin: That's her trademark color. She will be mine. Steve: Whatever you say man. Hey, where's that other friend of yours? Gavin: What? You mean Rachel? You can have her! Let's go say hi to Kristin. Steve: Have fun with that. Steve walked towards Rachel, and Gavin walked to Kristin. Gavin: Hey Kristin! Kristin: What's up? Gavin (leaning on the van): Nothing, you? Kristin: Na-much. Gavin: Hmm. Kristin nodded and scratched her head. Kristin: Well, I'm gone. She walked to the driver side front door. Gavin: What? Kristin: I'm leaving. Going home? Gavin: Oh, k. She got in and started the car. Steve walked up just as she pulled away. Steve: So? Gavin: Oh of all luscious fruits, she is the purveyor of my every masturbatory fantasy! Steve: O-k then...Gavin, have fun with that. You kinda possessive, dud. Gavin: No, I'm just fucking with you, man. Steve: Whatever, just don't get too caught up with her, man. Steve walks away. Gavin: Ya....
Sign up to rate and review this story