Categories > Anime/Manga > Hunter x Hunter > Screwed For Life

Screwed For Life

by Biomart

Gon trying to give Killua a nice present but striking and things are going wrong.

Category: Hunter x Hunter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gon, Hisoka, Killua, Kurapika, Leorio, Other - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-11-17 - Updated: 2006-11-17 - 657 words - Complete

?Blocked
-December 8, 1999- Whale Island

"Hey Gon long time no see" Killua grinning. Yea I heard that your 18th birthday is next week Killua, Gon smiling. "Yea, how do you know?" Killua surprise and confused. well you told over the phone over a month ago for about a week. "Oh" Killua remembering, "So what are you getting me!" Killua curiously asking. "Don't know" Gon cocking his head, "but the thing I do know is that you will like it" Gon saying loudly. "How do you know I will like it if you don't know what it is you are getting me?", said Killua grunting, "uh" hesitating Gon. "So what you get me, I know that you already have it" Killua demandingly telling Gon. "How do you know that I have already got you a present" Gon curious, "You just told me", Killua sighs. "Damn how'd you figure out that I wasn't telling the truth" said Gon confused, "Well for one I just guessed and second your a bad liar"said Killua chuckling. Well you got me there, Gon smiling.

-Scene Change-

"So where are we" Leorio shouted, "don't know, Gon told us to meet him east to the
Atlantic on an island that looked like a whale of some sort so shush Leorio". You know what, your not the boss of me Kurapica! Kurapica walked away from where Leorio was and walked toward to talk to the captain. "Captain so when will we reach whale shape island". "Sorry to say, well there is two thing I need to tell you one is that one you way off from where you are looking to go and second the name of the place you are looking fellas is probably Whale Island and is in the Pacific Ocean". "Oh thanks" walking off Kurapica turned a corner. Seconds later Leorio heard a loud scream and dashed off into the distance. Leorio walked up. "What was that?!" Leorio shouted. "It's nothing" said Kurapica "your just hearing things" blood dripping from his forehead & a giant dent in the wall next to him.

-Scene Change-

"When are they coming..." Gon talking to him self, "What did you say Gon?" Killua curious. "Oh nothing", Gon worrying about Kurapica and Leorio about when if they were going to come. "So what now Gon, we have a whole week to do nothing". "I don't know what your saying". "I mean what do you do here for fun?" "Uhhhh nothing really" said Gon smiling. Well I know one thing to do, try to find a hotel where I can sleep. "OK" chuckled Gon, grinning. You know what, you've changed a lot since the last time I'v seen you. Well I guess your right, Killua looking up the sky remembering what he has been doing the last couple of years.

-Flash Backs-

Killua walking into a strip club, Down the alley with some girl, in a hotel with some different girl in bed, in a bar talking to some other girl, another hotel with a different girl in bed, Killua in a adult movie section of a video store, at the movies a xxx rated movie, some other chick at the park behind the bushes...

-Out of Killua's Dirty Mind-

"Well Killua there is only one hotel here in Whale Island so you will be sleeping there". "So what are we going to do for the rest of the time". "Don't know, but how about we continue this tomorrow" . "Sure", said Gon walking off to his house. Killua went to a bar off at a corner of the hotel. "Hey bar tender give me the strongest thing you have". "Do you have a ID", the bartender asked. Yea here it is pulling up his finger and poking him then shocking him with electricity, is that enoughs for and ID, Killua stops frying the bartender. Now go get me the strongest thing you have,Killua glaring at the bartender.

To be Continued
Sign up to rate and review this story