Categories > Celebrities > AFI > A Love Like Winter [A Davey Havok Romance]

A Love Like Winter [A Davey Havok Romance]

by Sammi_Skank 10 reviews

In this chapter Sammi gets abused for the last time by her fiance Jon and meets up with a very special stranger.

Category: AFI - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-11-19 - Updated: 2006-11-19 - 584 words

4Exciting
"Jon, no stop! Don't do this to me again!" I screamed as my fiancé Jon was about ready to beat the crap out of me for no reason.
"You deserve every little piece of it bitch!" he screamed.
I darted for the door and sprinted down the road. I was walking toward the beach for some reason. I walked all the way to the beach and sat down in my usual spot I go to think. I was thinking about the AFI video taping I had just missed that I had wanted to go to.
As I was withering in my self pity I heard footsteps. I saw a figure getting closer and closer to me. It was a male, about 6 feet at max. Stereotypical "emo" guy haircut, lip ring, and, wait, its not. It is, Davey Havok. He was walking with really no direction as I let out a small sigh.
He looked down at me and said, "Hey, you seem pretty down. Glad that I'm not the only one. Mind if I join you in your self pity?"
"Not at all, I'm Sammi," I said introducing myself to the hottest guy alive.
"Davey Havok," he said extending his hand.
I placed my hand in his and he placed his lips upon it and kissed my hand softly. I smiled a bit, I was probably blushing really bad as well. Did I really care? No!
"Pleased to make your acquaintance," he said and smiled.
I wanted to melt at that moment. I didn't know what to say or what to do. I couldn't think about anything. I couldn't concentrate, I was flipping out on the inside.
"So, why are you here?" he asked, "What's got you down?"
"My so called fiancé is beating me again, like everyday, this time I managed to escape with only a black eye, that's a lot better than normal. What's got you down? My problems aren't important right now. Why are you here?"
"No, your problem is defiantly more serious than mine. Who does this guy think he is treating such a pretty girl like dirt? He has a lot of nerve!"
There was fury in his eyes at that point. Why did he care so much about me? We had just met. Did he call me pretty? Yes! Score one for Sammi!
"It's nothing I cant handle. Most of the time. Sometimes it gets out of hand but I can handle it, I promise!" I said.
"I don't think you've been doing your best then. You're still getting hurt. Why don't you just get rid of him? If he's causing so much pain, just get rid of him," he said.
"I wish it were that simple but its not. I tried to get rid of him a thousand times, I've even went through a name change, and he still found me and put me into a hospital every time."
"That's it, take me to him. He's got what's coming to him!"
"I don't think this is necessary."
"Oh it is necessary. I want to see this fucker and who he is to hurt such a beautiful, fragile creature like you."
He handed me his keys and said, "Drive me to where ever he is right now. I wanna meet this guy in person."
"Do we really have to drive a block?" I asked.
"Normally I would say no, but in this circumstance I have to say yes because we will need the car later on," he replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story