Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Threesome

Threesome

by blessedjinx

Hermione and someone has been seeing each other all summer, but what happens when his brother wants to join?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Bill Weasley, Hermione, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-19 - Updated: 2006-11-20 - 2163 words

?Blocked
She moaned as he pressed butterfly kisses down her neck. She had no clue how it came to be like this. It was wrong and yet it felt so right. "Gods..." She moaned.

He stopped and grinned. "Almost, but not my name." He said molding her bare breasts in his two large hands roughly. He leaned forward and captured her lips against his. Knowing everything he was doing could get in so much trouble, but she was worth it. He's wanted her since he first saw her the summer before her fourth year, when she came to stay the summer at the Burrow. "Hermione..." He groaned her name as she raked her nails down his back pressing her lower region of her body against his.

He could feel himself getting harder, even though he didn't think it was possible. He would get hard just looking at her. She had grown into a very beautiful young woman at the age of eighteen now. Just graduated from Hogwarts. Her body was slim, curves in all the right places, her hair still untamed which gave her a wild look.

He moved his hands lower as a knock came to the door. "Charlie you in there!"

"Shit." He cursed silently as he looked at the beautiful goddess beneath him. "Yea?" He said.

"Mom says dinner is in twenty minutes."

"I'm coming. Give me a few minutes."

"All right oh and Charlie."

Charlie glared at his door as it creaked open and pulled his blankets over to cover Hermione. "What?"

Bill poked his head in the door grinning. "Tell Hermione too would you."

"You say one word..."

Bill smirked as he walked in and shut the door behind him. "You'll what little brother? Hex me into oblivion? I don't think so."

Charlie glared as he grabbed his boxers and pulled them on over his throbbing erection ignoring the look on Bill's face. "Just don't."

"Oh I won't." He said moving towards the bed and pulled the covers down to uncover just Hermione's head. "Hello Hermione."

"Um.. Hello Bill." She said as her face turned the color of the Weasley's hair.

"Now what would your boyfriend say if he saw you like this?"

"Ron and I aren't dating."

"No, but he would like to you know that right? Been trying to ask you out since you got here but somehow a certain older brother always interrupts. Any idea who that may be?"

"Shut up William." Charlie said angrily.

"Best learn to control your temper there." He said as he smiled at Hermione. "Better get dressed."

"She will once you leave."

"What? I'm not old enough to see a naked human being?"

"Not her." Charlie said standing up as he grabbed his brothers arm and led him to the door to push him out.

"I'm not going anywhere." He said as he firmly held his ground.

Hermione glanced between the two brothers. Not wanting them to fight or anything. "Charlie it's okay. I'll just dress quickly and go. I'll head down and you can go after I do unless you want to go first."

"Or we could always head down together."

"What are you talking about Bill?"

"We do have about eighteen minutes until dinner. No need for her to get dressed right away right?" He said moving towards Hermione and slowly pulled the blanket off of her revealing her naked body.

"Bill that's enough." Charlie said stepping up. He didn't want anyone to see Hermione like that, just wanted to keep her for himself.

"You sure you can handle this goddess by yourself Charlie?" He said as his eyes skimmed over her body. "And if we go down now you really think you can hide that?"

Charlie lanced down at his erection peaking out of his boxers. "I'll take care of it."

"Why not let her take care of it."

"Bill we..." Hermione started as he sat next to her looking into her brown eyes with his piercing blue eyes.

"Don't tell me you and Charlie haven't done anything yet Hermione." He said touching the side of her face gently. "He wasn't always that great at silencing charms."

"What do you want?" Charlie asked sitting on the other side of Hermione as he knocked his brothers hand away from her face and pulled her closer to him. He put his arm around her to cover her breasts and pulled the blanket closer to cover her sex region.

"Easy." Bill shrugged. "I want her."

"You can't have her."

"And what makes you think you can keep her all to yourself?" Bill asked angrily. "Once word gets out on you two, you'll be in so much trouble."

"She's of age."

"Yes she is, but mom and dad have their hearts set on her being their daughter-in-law."

"And she will be one day." He said smiling slightly as he felt her move closer to his body.

"They want her to marry Ron, not you."

"I'll fight for her then."

"You would?" Hermione asked looking up at him as he kissed her forehead. "Of course I would. You're mine and no one will take you from me." He said the last part glaring at his older brother by only two years.

"Think of it as collateral."

"Never."

"Charlie you know I can have everyone in this house up here in this room faster then you could have ever caught the snitch."

Charlie narrowed his eyes at his brother knowing he wasn't bluffing. He looked down at Hermione who was looking intensely at his brother and sighed. He knew he couldn't keep their relationship a secret forever. He was secretly hoping it would have been Percy to discover them, at least then he would have blackmailed his brother into keeping quiet.

"One time thing, if it's okay with Hermione." Bill told him.

"Oh now you bring me into this."

Bill grinned at her. "Couldn't forget you."

"You know you could be hated as well for this." She pointed out as he only shrugged.

"Hermione?" Charlie asked getting her attention away from his brother.

"If you're okay with it so I am." Hermione told him bringing her hand up and ran it through his red hair.

Charlie closed his eyes in bliss adoring her touch. "Fine, just this once."

"Get her ready." Bill grinned.

Charlie looked at Hermione. "Are you sure?"

She nodded as she motioned for him to stand up as she pulled his boxers down carefully. He moaned as her hands brushed against his erection. He leaned in and kissed her gently. She returned the kiss feeling his tongue touch her lips as she opened her mouth partly to give him access.

He leaned her back so he was on top of her as their kiss continued, their tongues making love to one another. Their hands roamed each others bodies knowing exactly how to excite the other. He pressed his erection against her center hearing her moan. "Mione I can't wait."

"Do it." She pressed against him causing him to moan.

Bill had never seen something more erotic in his life then his brother making out with a beautiful girl. His relation ship with Fleur was on the rebounds since he caught her cheating on him. He had known about Charlie and Hermione for a while now. Seeing them send secret glances to each other when they thought no one was looking. Or when he saw them making out behind the shed two weeks ago.

Despite the age difference of him being nine years older then she was, Hermione was very mature for her age. Always had been. He really had no intent on making this a one-time deal. He wasn't going to steal her from his brother but if she was a good as she looked , he wasn't about to give her up either.

Tired of watching he quickly shed off his clothes and cleared his throat making the two lovers stop just before Charlie entered her. "Forgetting someone?"

"No just wishful you'd leave." Charlie said.

"Not happening." He said getting on the bed and crawled towards Hermione. By the look on her face she wasn't displeased with what she saw. He moved her head aside and kissed her deeply. Startling her a bit with his forwardness as her mouth opened in shock as he slipped his tongue inside. He moaned at her taste.

Charlie couldn't help but watch in awe. Sure his brother had more experience with females, but this was Hermione he was kissing. The girl he's wanted since she was fourteen years old and he was twenty-one. He heard her moan kissing his brother and felt a small twinge of jealous that his brother was making those beautiful sounds come out of her luscious mouth. He began to place soft kisses down her body paying extra attention to both of her breasts. Moving south he swirled his tongue in her belly button before going further. He inhaled her scent of arousal, now more then ever he wanted to bury himself deep inside of her.

Hermione moaned as she wrapped her arms around Bill's neck. His kisses were fierce and needy while Charlie's was quite the opposite. She felt Charlie move down her body and finally stopping. She gasped breaking the kiss with Bill as she felt her lovers tongue enter her.

Bill disappointed when she broke the kiss looked down to see the reason why and smirked. "Hermione have you ever had it from behind?" He asked her in a soft whisper. She shook her head as she gasped as Charlie continued to lick her folds and then began to suck on her nub. "We'll have to change that." He said kissing her as he moved his hand down as he massaged her breast roughly, his free hand moved further soft and stopped when it came to some hair knowing it was his brother. He moved down and pinched her clit causing her to cum.

Charlie knew what Bill was doing and continued his teasing. Licking and sucking her, changing his speed. He felt her hips thrust upwards as he sucked harder tasting her cum he swirled his tongue around to capture it all.

"How does she taste?" Bill asked.

"Heavenly and sweet as honey." Charlie said licking his lips and stared at Hermione as his eyes clouded over with lust.

"Good." Bill said moving Charlie as he thrust into her causing her to gasp. Bill was thicker then Charlie but not as long.

Hermione groaned as he thrust deep inside of her and then suddenly pulled out. "Wha..."

"Don't worry it gets better." He said placing a finger to her lips as he moaned as she licked it. "Lay down Charlie."

"Now wait a minute."

"I'm older." Bill stated as Charlie glared and did as he was told.

He grabbed Hermione and placed her so she was on top of Charlie. He took his brothers dick in his hand as he guided it inside of Hermione. "Now keep her distracted and relaxed." He said winking.

Hermione looked nervously at Charlie who thrust upwards and pulled her down to kiss her. Bill figuring he was lubed enough opened the folds to her ass. "Mione I promise it will feel good. It may hurt at first." He whispered to her as he noticed Charlie had stopped moving as he nodded knowing he was getting her ready for him to enter. Raising her slightly he slowly pressed himself into her. He heard her whimper as he tried to get in without hurting her. Feeling the tightness surround him he went in a bit quicker hearing a muffled cry. "Shh.. it's okay." He said as he finally got himself all the way in.

Charlie hearing this moved inside of her knowing his brother was doing the same. He caught her lips quickly trying to kiss her with as much passion as he could give. Hermione moaned not being able to describe the feeling going throughout her entire body right now. Both of her holes were filled and each felt like heaven. Despite the fact that it had hurt at first when Bill was entering her but now it felt good. She could feel her orgasm building up as she moved against the two brothers feeling them move faster.

Bill was the first to cum as he couldn't handle how tight her ass was around him. He took one final thrust and came inside of her calling out her name. He pulled out once he was done and watched the two lovers go at it.

Both weren't far behind from Bill. Charlie increased his thrusts, hearing her moans as she tightened around him approaching closer. A couple of more thrusts they both came crying each others names. Hermione's exhausted collapsed on top of Charlie both trying to control their breathing.

"You know I lied about the one-time thing." Bill said kissing Hermione's cheek and glanced at his brother.

"Yea I know you did."
Sign up to rate and review this story