Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > an evil smile

she's back

by cookiewithchoco 0 reviews

kyo finds tohru out on the street covered by a crowd, and carries her back home. when he watches her ( no telling anyone else that tohrus hom)he piles blankets on her and falls asleep. when he wake...

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Kyo, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-20 - 535 words

0Unrated
kyo was now looking instead of sitting at the table. it was a cold morning, the sun was out, not a cloud in the sky. kyo hated days like this. no he didnt hate the sun. he just hated days where he was looking for something and he couldent find it. and at that moment it was tohru. kyo jogged into town, and passed a couple of shops that reminded him of painful memories. he soon came a cross a group of people. they were surronding something. kyo rolled his eyes and started to jog on his way when someone he knew from school came up and grabbed his arm. "cat prince kyo" he squealed "you have to see this. theres a cute girl thats wrapped in a blanket. and get this..." he nugded closer to kyo. "she's naked under neath." koy snorted. " why in hells name would i want to see something like that." kyo tryed to explain but the boy was already carring him there. kyo didnt look at first, but he eventoully gave in. when he looked he saw a badley wounded girl with long brown hair and blue eyes. kyo gasped. it was tohru, she was here. kyo ran past the slowley gathering crowd and quickley picked tohru up. " hey man, what the heck," said that dude that rought him here. kyo glared at him, and he whimpered and left. kyo ran as fast as he could, making sure that she wasnt showing anywhere. when they got to the house kyo ran upstairs past everyone ( shigure, and yuki) and ran to tohur's bedroom. he placed her on her bed, and watched her. after a minute or so, he came tohis senses and got 4 heavy blankets and piled them on her. then he turned the heat up and waited. let me tell you he waited there for a very long time. infact he waited so long hathe fell asleep. sooner or later he woke up. he looked on the bed, and tohru as gone. then he looked around and saw that tohru was already up. she was changing. she turned around. " oh kyo...umm...umm, im sorry i thought you were alseep and..." kyo stared at her body. it was covered in bruseis andscratches, but it was beautiful. in fact it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life. " its ok tohru." he got up fomr the chair and went and held her. he whispered in her ear... " i love you to tohru." tohru blushed profusly, and kyo grinned adn kissed her. thats when yuki walked in. " i thought i heard soething i thought..." i could tell you something right now. if you walked in a room that you thought belonged to the preson that you thought was dead, and then you see her naked hkissing you cousin who was clothed and them holding each other with the girl blushing. you would start thinking soemthing to. yuki clutched his chest. tears spilled out of his eyes. kyo treid to cover the tohru who screamed and tried to cover herself. yuki ran into his room, with shigure oming up the stairs. " yuki kyo, what is going on up there..."
Sign up to rate and review this story