Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > The True Story of Death Note part 2

The True Story of Death Note part 2

by Saisano 0 reviews

Natalie, Aarons lover is now thrown into the mix with a new L

Category: Death Note - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Yagami Raito, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-21 - 565 words

-1MarySue
The True Story of Death Note

Malaka walked out of Light's house with Karo following. "Are you sure you want

to team up with Light Kun?" Malaka nodded, "Of course I'm sure, either way if he tried to kill me, I couldn't die anyway." Karo smirked, "Well here is where you have a point."
Aaron and Ryuuk also followed as Aaron quickly locked to door and ran after them. "So, are you sure you want...." Suddenly a black stretch limo honked at them and they turned around.
It was the pop star; Natalie Allen's limo for her face was painted on the side doors. Then a window dropped down as she popped out and said, "Woo hooo, Aaron!" Aaron turned toward the window to see her waving frantically.
Malaka chuckled, "So you do have a girlfriend...who's not Japanese I presume." "Shut up!" Aaron snarled, "She's nothing but a nuisance." Malaka folded her arms, "Right. well I guess you'll never be complete huh."
"Aaron darling, Natalie has a new single tonight, and Natalie got you back stage passes." Malaka looked slyly at Aaron, "Yah, sure she's not your girlfriend, just a random girl who knows all about you." Aaron frowned, "All I have to tell..."
Natalie suddenly jumped out of the limo and into Aaron's arms. "I've missed you sooooo much!" Malaka tried not to restrain herself from laughing, but burst out loud rolling on the ground. "Dude, she's all over you!"
Karo looked at Ryuuk and they both shrugged. Aaron glared at Malaka, and pushed Natalie away. "Look. I never..." Then Aaron noticed a black book in her purse. "What....is that in your bag."
Natalie looked down, "Oh, this little thing." She said pulling out her book. "It's a Death..." Aaron clasped his hand over Natalie's mouth. "Look, say nothing about this except to Malaka and I. We will meet you at your concert at 6:00. Malaka and I will tell you about our plans and until then do absolutely nothing that has to do with the Death Note."
Natalie shook her head feverishly as Aaron removed his hand. "Alright, well we'll see you then." "Well, that makes it a date right." Aaron sighed, "For now....I guess."
"Great!" Natalie said as she handed Aaron and Malaka tickets. "See you tonight Aaron!" Then she got into her limo and drove off.
Malaka smiled, "I'll see you tonight Aaron!" Malaka said imitating Natalie. Aaron clenched his fist, "Either be quiet or I'll....I'll..." Ryuuk snickered, "Even Light is at complete mercy to Malaka's taunting. This could get interesting."
Meanwhile, L-eana was with Nikkei and Kiba at their secret hideout underground. "So, what do you plan to do about Light Kun?" L-eana leaned back in her chair, "Wait until we have proof of something happens. Like I told you before, it's only a 5% chance that he has one."
Kiba got a beep from an incoming call, "L-eana their someone on the other line!" L-eana went over to the computer and was confronted with her twin sister, Katie who goes by the codename, K. "Hello Megan, I see that you are trying to discover another mystery without me and try to follow L's example."
L-eana frowned, "Look Katie, this is my case, not yours!" Katie smirked, "Sure, whatever you say big sis." L-eana then cut off the connection. "Great, now I have someone else to deal with."
Sign up to rate and review this story