Categories > Games > Zelda > Shadow Spirits

Resisting

by Rambeltilx 4 reviews

Anju finds herself back at Kafei's door the next night, entirely against her will.

Category: Zelda - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Horror - Characters: Anju, Kafei - Warnings: [!] [?] [R] [V] - Published: 2005-07-22 - Updated: 2005-07-22 - 1246 words

3Original
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I seemed to have missed posting a chapter the last time I updated this. So, please check chapter 3, "Shadow Spirits" to see the forgotten chapter.

The redeads' laughs, twisted with their agonizing screams, echoed through the well as Anju found herself running through, turning corners as if she knew exactly where she was going. Crying, she covered her ears, the sounds making her body feel numb all over.

The air of the well was heavy with the stench of death and decay; in some areas enough to make Anju nearly gag. She hated this. She hated that she couldn't stop running. She hated how she felt like she was running...to her death.

When she finally stopped running, she stood before that same door as before, panting. She leaned against it to catch her breath, whimpering and crying still, dreading her entrance. But before she could move to stand up, the door slid open and she fell inside. This was promptly followed by it slamming down behind her, metals bars clanking over it to make sure that she would not get out.

Anju managed to prop herself up on her elbows, chest still heaving with sobs and heavy breaths. Cringing, she looked up to that same demented and twisted throne she had seen the night before...and the demon that lurked on it. He currently grinned down at her mockingly, a soft chuckle escaping his lips every now and then. Garnet eyes burned through the darkness, painfully penetrating Anju's weary gaze.

"I see you had to come back for more!" He laughed, disgusting sarcasm in his voice, his tails curling around the chair as he switched his position so that he lay more across the arm rests.

"Why..." She began, watery cerulean eyes looking up to his laughing form, "You weren't a bad person..." She cried, moving to sit up, using her sleeves to wipe her eyes, "Why are you doing this to me...?"

At this, Kafei's laughter subsided, a rather twisted grin remaining on his face afterwards.

"Why, its simple, Anju. They hated me because they said I was a monster." He moved to sit in his chair normally again, leaning back into it, "They wanted a monster? I gave them a monster." He chuckled, examining his claw-like nails idly, "It's funny what a little time alone down here in a cursed well can do to a boy..." Anju whimpered, not quite understanding what he meant. Apparently he sensed this, because within the next few seconds he was kneeling in front of Anju.

"See these?" He queried, holding up his hands so that she could see his claws...which were still slightly encrusted with blood from last night, "And these?" He grinned wider so she could note a few of his teeth being particularly sharp. "I didn't have these when I came down here." He chuckled darkly again, then moved back to his chair and sat, "Yes, that curse put on this well to keep me in here..." He grinned again and laughed, "Well...dark magic is a dangerous element, as you'll come to understand in due time..."

Anju had no idea what he meant by that. Frankly, she didn't want to know. All her focus was on at the moment was the Shadow Spirit seated before her, chuckling darkly, eyeing her.

"You're the first villager to come down here in years without a pitchfork and a determination to slaughter me!" He laughed again, standing and turning to walk back to his throne, lazily draping himself over the arm rests again, "All those redeads out there? They were all villagers...once. But I saw to it that they felt the pain they had inflicted on me so long ago." His head fell back and he laughed, almost as if on a high.

"So why can't you let me go..." Anju whimpered, voice trembling with the rest of her body. She mad no effort to get up off the floor, knowing she was probably going to be there for the rest of the night anyways. Before he had a chance to respond, blue eyes happened to catch splatters of dried blood on the walls...her blood. As the memories of the night before came flooding back to her again, she bit her lip and sobbed, hiding her face in her hands.

Kafei just continued to grin that twisted grin of his, moving a hand up to idly twirl a few strands of his deep violet hair around his fingers. He chuckled slightly to himself, before dramatically rolling his head around to face Anju.

"Now what kind of a monster would I be if I let you off easy just because you didn't come down here to kill me?" He laughed again, but Anju failed to see what was so funny. Maybe that was because she was still looking at the wall splattered with her own blood, "And how do I even know that's not why you came down here?"

Anju sobbed, collapsing against the floor, her hands clenching her hair.

"Why would I do that!" She suddenly screamed up at him, moving so she was sitting up, tears staining her cheeks, "As far as I knew you were DEAD!" Her voice cracked on that final word, and she cried out as, within the next few seconds, Kafei had her pressed against the wall via his menacing hand on her neck. Any trace of amusement was gone from his face now, replaced by anger...disgust...any number of unpleasant things.

"Enough questions." He hissed, garnet eyes burning through the darkness, glaring at Anju's blue eyes. She coughed and cried, barely able to breathe through the tight grip on her neck, "Now take off your clothes, before I take them off along with a few other things." He dragged one of his claws along her neck to emphasize his point.

Anju whimpered pathetically, nodding as she gagged. As she was dropped, she fell to the floor, but she shakily began to remove her clothes...quickly, that is. She had learned from that mistake last night...

As she undressed, Kafei's face softened, and his sadistic grin spread across his lips again. Laughing darkly, he kneeled down, his hands finding their way onto her bruised shoulders...

~

Finally, after what seemed like hours of twisted torture, Kafei had...finished. Anju's breathing was heavy, her body covered in cold sweat, strangling cries escaping her throat now and then as nails dug into her skin and teeth scraped along her neck and shoulders.

Blue eyes slit open slightly as Anju whimpered, but then widened as she saw the look on his face. It was almost...caring. And gentle. There was no sadistic smile on his face...no hatred in his eyes. Slowly, he brought a hand up to stroke her hair, but before Anju could completely register her thoughts, his dark grin came back and the hand in her hair clenched down on her scalp, tugging her head to the side as Kafei leaned down to roughly "kiss" her neck.

Whimpering, Anju shut her eyes again, causing a few tears to trickle out the corner and down her cheek. This was only the second night...and already she felt as if she had been broken. Her whole body stung and burned from the cuts and bruises she had so recently received. Crying out as she felt teeth against her neck, she fell back, limp.

Resisting this was...pointless.
Sign up to rate and review this story