Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 8

by wimvincken 0 reviews

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2006-11-21 - Updated: 2006-11-22 - 1147 words

5Moving
A/N: Beta reader: x.tears-n-roses.o

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the HP characters

-----

"Harry and your fathers are already waiting for the both of you downstairs along with everyone else that was invited," Molly said as she linked her arms with both girls.

"Invited?" Ginny asked surprised.

"Yes, we have invited some order members and all of your brothers, Gin. And for you Hermione, some family members are invited as well."

"Brothers! Who invited my brothers?" Ginny shrieked.

"Percy did", Molly answered happily. "When he heard what happened he immediately started to invite all of our family. He didn't have much information about your family, Hermione, but he did his best."

"Wow ... what's next, Santa Clause is coming?" Ginny asked in awe.

"Santa Clause? Who's that?" Molly asked.

"Never mind, mum. I'm happy, and that's what counts."

Harry was down there with her brothers. She couldn't leave him alone like that.

"I'm ready mum," Ginny whispered. Anna smiled fondly at Hermione.

"Are you ready, Hermione?" she asked. Hermione smiled and nodded.

"I am ready for this." They made their way down the stairs into the office.

The scene wasn't at all what Ginny had pictured. All of her brothers were there along with a smiling Percy. There was professor Dumbledore and McGonagall, and even Snape, who looked like he swallowed a sour apple. There were even three strangers, who she assumed were Hermione's family.

Hermione never could've imagined what she saw in front of her. All of Ginny's brothers were there, the old headmaster Dumbledore, and her favorite professor, McGonagall, were standing in front of her, all smiling. Then she saw the sour looking Snape ... and then she saw her grandmother and her nieces ... they came for her!

Harry and the girls' fathers were standing next to the minister. They were all wearing tuxedos. Harry's tuxedo was black with a silver line interwoven in the material; while her father's tuxedo was totally black ... the same as Mr. Weasley's.

The rest of Ginny's brothers had gathered into a tight group wearing their dress robes, all smiling.

Slowly they descended the stairs, Ginny's heart hammering in her chest. Each step she took was a step closer to a new fate, a new life, and the scariest thing was that there was no turning back.

The ceremony was not going to be the traditional wizard ceremony. It was going to be cut very short with only the Bonding Ceremony and the vows, nothing more.

Hermione's heart was hammering in her throat ... she felt like puking ... oh those nerves! She saw her grandmother and her nieces ...their eyes wide in awe at what they saw. She knew that the ceremony was nothing fancy, and certainly, it was not a traditional wedding ...not a wedding like the muggles did ... not even a traditional wizard's wedding.

Ginny's eyes locked with Harry's and she gasped. In the depths of the seas of green, she could see the astonishment and surprise, the admiration and ... was that lust? His eyes went from hers to Hermione's, whom she could feel stirring when she looked into his eyes. Maybe it would be very interesting tonight; things might be much easier then what they expected it to be.

She felt a thousand times better. The three remained staring into each other's eyes, neither Hermione, Harry, nor her self, wanted to look anywhere else. Ginny and Hermione knew then that this was right.

Before she knew it, she was holding Harry's hands and the Bonding Ceremony had already been cast upon them without her knowing. Something warm was fluttering in her stomach and it quickly spread throughout her. Then it left as soon as it came.

Madame Bones spoke.

"This bond is ever lasting and it has been proven to be a very deep and very true bond. Very few of these exist. You three have something very special here."

Ginny glanced at Harry and Hermione and found he was looking at them with a strange smile on his face. He squeezed their hands and they smiled.

"Do you, Harry, take Ginny and Hermione to be your lawfully wedded wives? To have and to hold, for rich or for poor, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

Harry smiled. "I do."

"Do you, Ginny and Hermione, take Harry to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, for rich or for poor, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" Madame Bones turned to her.

"I do," Ginny said.

"I do," Hermione said solemnly.

"The rings," Madame Bones said. Everyone looked around. Where were the rings? Harry almost panicked. He released the hands of his girls, took out the boxes with the wedding bands, and gave them to Madame Bones with a goofy smile.

Madame Bones looked at the boxes. "Which box is for whom?" she asked. "Same as their engagement rings," Harry whispered.

Madame Bones held out her hand where the three gold rings were resting. She handed them to Harry, Ginny, and Hermione, looking at them in awe. Harry took the ring for Ginny, and placed the ring on the same finger as her engagement ring. The two rings melted together. Harry did the same for Hermione's ring. They waited for the finality of their marriage ceremony.

"I now pronounce you husband and wives. You may kiss the brides."

Harry leaned down and gently kissed his brides. When he pulled away, he had a huge grin on his face. He put his forehead against theirs and whispered loud enough for them to hear, "The life and love is ours now."

They heard clapping and congratulations.

"Come on you two, smile for the camera!" she heard Ron's voice saying. They turned and come face to face with Ron, holding a camera in his hands. Harry slipped his arms around their waists and they both smiled. There was a flash and Ron's wide grin appeared over the camera. Behind Ron, Luna was jumping up and down because of happiness... or possibly craziness.

Their parents hugged them both in turn along with the minister and all the guests. Ginny's brothers were already making a lot of noise in the background.

"Oh Potter, we need to talk to you," one of the twins was screaming over the noise.

"Harry, I have a little book to help you with the duties of a married man", Bill screamed from some distant corner, waving a little red book.

Harry looked to his brides. "What do you think, shall we escape?"

Both of his brides nodded immediately. "Let's go"

Harry took the parchment he got earlier from the Goblins; tapped three times on it ... the groom and his brides disappeared in front of their disappointed guests.

-----

A/N: Beta reader: x.tears-n-roses.o
Sign up to rate and review this story