Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Mr. Jock Charming

Mr. Jock Charming

by ponygirl15862

'So, what do you say? Come suck my balls after school?' Psh, in his dreams! 'Sorry, I don't suck balls.' 'Awe, what a shame.' But you're in luck, bitch. I ram my foot between his leg...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-11-22 - Updated: 2006-11-22 - 473 words

?Blocked
I wrinkle my nose.

Joel Madden and his 'fuck-buddy' of the week had just come out of the bathroom.

Eww.

And of course the girl is blonde; blue eyed, with big boobs.

Slut much?

Whore?

Bitch?

I shudder.

It's Isabella Matthews, cheerleader. The head captain of the whole fucking cheerleader squad.

I'm sorry but that is flat out nasty.

Anyway, I squint my eyes.

Shit, he's looking at me; a lustful glint in his light, hazel eyes. He pulls Isabella closer to his side, giving me the traditional Joel-style 'once-over'. Every time he has the desire to fuck an innocent girl, he gives them that supposedly 'wooing' look.

Sadly, it usually works. But I'm not like those other girls who sale their bodies, only to feel the painful/pleasure of sex. And when it's Joel fucking Madden, you can sure as hell forget it.

I sigh, watching as Joel guides Isabella down the crowded halls, completely surrounded by all of his mindless cronies. I have a feeling that I haven't seen the last of Joel, or his attempt to have 'hot and kinky' sex with me. That's how it is. That is why every slut in this school finds Joel attractive.

Attractive? Psh. Whatever.

I turn to face my locker; thank God only one more hour until the weekend.

Alright, I need my history book and...I begin to think, when I notice a slumped figure leaning against a locker beside me.

I smirk.

Benjamin Levi Combs.

I turn my head, smiling at him.

'Hey Benj.'

'Do you know how badly Joel Madden wants to fuck you? It's disgusting.'

I sigh, shutting my locker door; cradling my history book in my arms.

'Well, he can just kiss my fucking ass.'

'I'd love too.'

Benji and I look up to find Joel and two of his friends, Tyler and Trent in tow.

'So, what do you say? Come suck my balls after school?'

Psh, in his dreams!

'Sorry, I don't suck balls.'

'Awe, what a shame.'

But you're in luck, bitch.

I ram my foot between his legs, nailing him head on in the dick.

Benji snickers at Joel's pain when Joel bends over, cupping his crotch in his hands. I glare at the other two of Joel's supposedly 'tough and macho' sidekicks, but they look as if they're about to cry.

I bend over and meet Joel's pain filled eyes.

'I kick them.'

I glare.

Benji is laughing.

Joel falls to his knees as pathetic tears dribble down his cheeks.

The bell rings signaling that seventh hour has begun.

I grab a hold of Benji's arm, and drag him toward class, infuriated, yet satisfied.



Sweet, a new fanfiction. I'll still continue my other one but I thought of this story last night and decided to post it. Tell me what you think. Thanks =)
Sign up to rate and review this story