Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Redemption

Redemption

by Saisano 0 reviews

Find out

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Ino, Kakashi, Naruto, Tsunade, Other - Published: 2006-11-22 - Updated: 2006-11-22 - 433 words

-1TrainWreck
Redemption

Night....3 A.M in the morning...Isano stood enraged at the world. His eye grew bright green as he was surrounded by a green mist. He struggled, "I promised not to...let it.... Aaaaaahhhhhh!"
An enormous green ray of light penetrated the night sky as the earth shook underneath him. Kakashi woke up in shock, "What on earth....Isano!" Everyone in Konoha awoke with fright as they screamed throughout the village. Naruto stared up at Kakashi, "What the hell is going on!"
Kakashi stared at Naruto, "Tell the people there's nothing to worry about." Naruto looked at Kakashi questioningly, but ran of to the fifth without a word. Kakashi turned toward the woods, "Well, here goes!"
Kakashi ran toward the woods as fast as lightning. He dodges branches and trees and disappeared and reappeared farther into the woods depths. Then he felt Isano's presence and stopped abruptly.
He suddenly stood in front of Isano, but could barely see him because of his massive green chakra that surrounded a 500 meter radius. Kakashi sweated, "What massive chakra!" Isano burst out dark green sparks with blue rays of wolves surrounding his entire body.
"Isano...stop this or you'll destroy the whole village!" Kakashi yelled. However, Isano could not hear him. He sank to the floor holding his head, "Aaarrrghhh, get out of my head!!"
Suddenly Kakashi heard the demon's voice. "Ha, like you mother before me, I will not stop until those who did me wrong are annihilated!" Kakashi stepped back in horror, "No, not the black wolf, he has finally returned from the depths of Isano's heart."
Kakashi then stood firm. "I must make Isano bring forth the white wolf, the forgiver or else we're all done for!" Kakashi stood in his tiger stance, "Now, time for my new jutsu, Wolf dance transforming jutsu!"
Kakashi transformed into a gray wolf and ran towards Isano. "Lightning Blade!" "Huh...." Isano said just a split second before Kakashi came. Then there was a bright, penetrating light that engulfed Konoha. The last that the village noticed was a loud crack in the wind, and they both disappeared.
Everyone in the village came out of their hiding. "What on earth just happened?" Tsunade asked. "I don't know, but I hope Kakashi sensei's all right." Sakura said. "Isano..." Ino whispered.
At Kakashi's house....Isano slept soundly beside Kakashi in his bed. Kakashi looked over at Isano sleep soundly and looked back at his ceiling. "We've got a lot of work ahead of us, and I have a feeling that this is going to be the hardest student I've ever had."
Sign up to rate and review this story