Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Love Is War

War Time

by BlackEgyptianKitten 0 reviews

Yugi is an average 18 year-old boy, at least until he is sent to war. What happens when he meets his true love? Will this war end it, before the man he loves knows? YYXY [Complete]

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Yami Yugi, Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-11-22 - Updated: 2006-11-23 - 665 words

0Unrated
Love is War

Summery: Yugi is an average 18 year-old boy, at least until he is sent to war. What happens when he meets his true love? Will this war end it, before the man he loves knows? YYXY


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BE Kitten: HAHAHA! I thought this one up when I was playing Medal of honor: European Assault. ^__^ Anyway. I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

War Time

Yugi and his grandfather sat on their blue couch watching the news. A war had broken out. Between Japan and Asia. America, surprisingly enough is aiding Japan and the countries in Asia that do not want to be caught up in the war. One in particular is already to late. Egypt.

Yugi and his grandfather watched the tape that was recovered from Egypt. People were running around and men in sand light suits were holding guns yelling out orders and shooting their enemies.

Yugi twitched as one man was shot in the head and felt a pang of pity as the man fell to the floor.

"Another poor soul that will never see his family." said Salmon Mutou, Yugi's grand father.

"Yeah.." Yugi choked out before putting the T.V. on mute. The phone was ringing. Yugi walked over to the phone and hesitantly answered. "Hello?"

"Hello. Is this the Mutou residence?" asked a man with a deep voice. He sounded important, but at the same time hesitant.

"Yes."

"Can I speak to...," He paused. "To Yugi Mutou."

"This is he."

A deep breath could be heard taken. The man obviously wasn't used to this sort of thing. "Yugi, you are called for immediate departure to be sent to war."

Yugi froze.

"The army will be there in 24 hours to come and pick you up." then the line went dead.

The phone dropped from Yugi's hand as he slowly walked over to the couch, not caring that the phone was dangling from the cord.

"Yugi-kun? Are you alright? Who was it?" Mr. Mutou's voice sounded worried.

"I'm going to war."

----24 hours later----

Three men knocked on Yugi's door and Yugi slowly walked over to it and opened it. He looked away from the men's hard cold gazes.

"Yugi Mutou?" one man said in a harsh tone.

"Y-Yes sir..." Yugi said.

"Come." The man and the other two quickly turned and jumped into the jeep that had different colored patches of green.

Yugi took a deep breath before picking up his backpack and jumped into the jeep with them. He had said his good-bye's to his friends and family already, so that when they came, Yugi didn't have to feel the guilt of not saying good-bye.

Yugi stiffened as the jeep started and looked around. The one man was driving, another next to him, and one standing up holding onto the rail above the other two men. Yugi turned to see another man next to him.

"Hey." said the man as their gazes met.

Yugi was surprised to see he had black, red, and blonde hair. It was cut sort. And then his eyes were crimson red.

"H-Hey.," Yugi stumbled. Yugi noticed he was already wearing the uniform of the army, the ones who went to fight the war. Like the jeep he had different colored patches of green on his shirt and pants. A deep forest green shirt underneath, and black boots. He had three dog tags on a chain, his name written in three different languages. One in English, Japanese, and then one in Egyptian. "A-tom." Yugi tried to pernounce the name that was written in Japanese.

"No. Ah-tem." the said Atem said smiling.

Yugi blinked twice, he felt embarrassed he got the name wrong. "Sorry." Yugi looked down.

"It is alright. Call me Yami. It will be easier. What is your name?" asked Yami.

"Yugi."

"Nice to meet you Yugi." Yami said holding out a hand to him.

Yugi shook it and noticed he was an evenly tanned guy.

At least I made one friend. Yugi thought

To be continued
Sign up to rate and review this story