Categories > TV > Veronica Mars > the corruption

the corruption

by zoe90

Duncan dies instead of Lilly but Kieth still blames Jake and Celeste, basically the same storyline but with Lilly and a game that envolves Logan and Veronica a game Lilly likes to call corruption!

Category: Veronica Mars - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Lilly Kane, Logan Echolls, Lynn Echolls, Veronica Mars - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-11-23 - Updated: 2006-11-23 - 585 words

?Blocked
Logan sat at the 09ers table waiting yet again for Lilly to turn up, it seemed that she was late more and more recently but Logan loves Lilly
and he knows thatif he mentions anything about her behaviour latly she'll get mad and call him a jelous boyfriend that is smothering her, as Logan was thinking these things his eyes slowly travelled the quad until they landed on one Veronica Mars. He could feel his anger growing just by looking at her she's a traitor. He thought he could trust her, thatshe would stand by her friends but no, she decided to believe her father over her friends we all used to be the fab four and by all he means him,Lilly,Veronica and Duncan but ofcourse Duncan died and Veronica turned her back on him there is only him and Lilly left now speaking of Lilly here she comes.
"Hello lover." Lilly purres as she leans over to give Logan a passionate kiss and sits down close to him ignoring the catcalls from Dick and Luke. Just as Lilly gets comfortable Logan notices a scene starting at veronica's table as he and lilly turn to watch they see weevil sit down by a boy already at her table "My bitch. Weren't you supposed to wait for me at the flagpole? I'm not sure I could have made that any clearer."
More bikers follow, standing behind Weevil. The boy takes a deep breath and lets out an uncomfortable laugh.
"Okay, I get it, a'right. Very funny."
"Yeah." Weevil replies
"I guess we're even now. Right?"
Weevil replies agressively "You get what boy? You get that you're a dead man walking, is that what you get?"
Lilly and Logan both lean forward when they notice that Veronica's about to speak "leave him alone."
Weevil turns his attention to Veronica, grins and moves to stand over her.
"Sister, the only time I care what a woman has to say is, is when she's riding my big old hog but even then it's not so much words just a bunch of oohs and aahs, you know?"
At this Lilly raises an eyebrow and Logan smirks "So it's big, huh?" replies Veronica
"Legendary."
"Well let's see it. I mean if it's as big as you say, I'll be your girlfriend." then sarcastically with a breathless vally girl accent she carries on with "We could go to prom together."
Her refusal to be intimidated surprises and amuses him and he laughs as he looks around at his fellow bikers, one of whom is Felix.
"What? What seems to be the problem? I'm on a schedule here, vato."
At this felix gets affended and interupts "Dude, Weevil. Don't let blondie talk to you like that!"
In wich veronica replies "Sounds like your buddy here wants to see it too." After that felix declares "Ah, hell, I'll show you mine."
Felix gets closer to Veronica and makes to drop his pants. Weevil puts out an arm to stop him but in any event, he is interrupted by the arrival of the Vice Principal. by the time the vice principal arives Lilly has advansed yo two raised eyebrows while Logan looked incredulous Lilly then turned to Logan with a develish grin and he just knew she was up to somthing then she proved it when she whispered in logans ear in a husky voice "I've just had a flash of brilliance yet again,it involves Veronica you in on my plan?"
TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story