Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Heiress

Prologue

by Deidara 0 reviews

She was to choose a husband to marry within a month. But as two men admit their love for her, will she be able to choose between her two most dear people? And what happens when the Kazekage comes i...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Neji, Sasuke - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-11-21 - Updated: 2006-11-21 - 861 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I, Deidara, do not own Naruto and its characters. Any Naruto related items are owned by Masashi Kishimoto and his lawyers/producers. I merely came up with the plot of this fiction, nothing more.

Prologue:

She had just been told that she had to choose a man to marry within a month for her to be able to be the next ruler of the Hyuga clan.

Wishing for everyone's best interest at heart Hinata started to rethink about all the men that she has known for many years that would be willing enough to marry her. But the truth was she didn't know anyone who would want to marry someone as weak like her.

'Such a disgrace' she thought to herself, hanging her head down trying to avoid everyone's eyes on her as she walked through the streets of Konoha. She started walking quicker toward her destination to try and ignore some men staring at her, 'More like my position in my clan', she thought bitterly.

She was surprised that Konoha had found about her fathers announcement to the clan about his sudden wish to pass over his leadership to his eldest daughter. Even though everyone knew that he preferred his younger daughter to rule, it was tradition in the Hyuga clan to pass their leadership to their oldest son or daughter.

She was indeed frightened about the responsibility that she would get as soon as she received the honor from everyone. But what had frightened the most was that she only had a month to marry! Many nights were spent without rest and sleep as she thought about what would occur when she became the Hyuga new leader. But she needed to be strong and just hope and pray that everything will just turn out all right in the end.

!''!''!''!''!


On the other side of town sat a raven haired boy silently enjoying the sake with his friend that sat across from him. Raven eyes stared lazily at the pure white eyes that held a small hint that the owner of those eyes was somewhat drunk.

People around them started to leave the bar, yet they stayed; hoping to get away from the world around them, even if it was just a day and in a drunken state. They both ordered another serving of sake; drinking it greedily as they stared off into the streets in Konohagakure.

In the small village people walked through the streets peacefully; while the Uchiha and Hyuga stayed in their seats as they kept drinking their cups of sake. Both had lost count after their tenth or eleventh cup, but neither cared, they just kept drinking one after another. They sat there quietly; both not wishing to speak, just forget about their lives and memories.

!''!''!''!''!


After the youngest of the living Uchiha had returned to Konoha things were not the same. Sure he still had some fan girls that were after him, wishing for him to ask them out, but still, things were somewhat different in Konohagakure.

Naruto had grown quite a lot in strength and abilities. He and Sasuke sparred whenever the other returned from a mission or when both were in the Konoha village. The two got along so much better than either of them would have thought but it just wasn't the same as before he had fled to Orochimaru.

As for Sakura, well she still had her crush on him but stated it was 'love'. Never the less she still kept chasing after him. He knew he could do nothing about it, but he just wished she would just realize he would never feel the same way about her the way she did about him.

Now with Neji his deal was with the Hyuga clan. He had changed some of his perspectives toward the clan after a few years; before the Uchiha had returned. But there was still some bitterness and anger that had resided in him.

One of the things he changed was his thoughts about Hinata. She had grown into a beautiful woman through the many years of hardships and wars that had erupted through Konoha. Yet she never changed her attitude that much, she was still somewhat shy especially around Naruto, and had grown more strong through the training she took with him. Her looks were what caught any man that was not blind. Heck she even caught the Uchihas attention when he had returned. She had let her hair grow to her mid back, more curves had formed in her body, and her child like face had matured more into a grown woman.

Sighing wistfully Neji poured more sake into his cup, drinking all of its contents in one gulp. Letting it go through his throat; burning his insides slightly. Sasuke had done the same after he had thought about his teammates.

Everything was so much the same yet so different to the two. As they sat there trying to forget about their life's.

Time started to pass by quickly but they just sat there as the sun started to set, the moon beginning to rise, and the stars starting to appear in the night sky.
Sign up to rate and review this story