Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > College Roomies

Meeting the Others

by Deidara 9 reviews

Going to college was something she was looking forward to, but as she meets her two new roomates will she still think the same thing afterward? After all what other two males can be more of a myste...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Gaara, Hinata, Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-11-24 - Updated: 2006-11-25 - 886 words

1Exciting
Disclaimer: I, Deidara, do not own Naruto and its characters. Any Naruto related items are owned by Masashi Kishimoto and his lawyers/producers. I merely came up with the plot of this fiction, nothing more.

R&R: Id appreciate the reviews for each chapter posted

Ch3: Meeting The Others

As they walked into the mid sized café it was mostly filled with a few amounts of people. Seating themselves near the window the trio sat in silence yet again as they finished making their orders, waiting for their food.

As they sat there in the silence that filled the café another group of people entered it, as they seemed to be walking toward where the three sat silently.

The silence was however broken as the group indeed stopped in front of their table. Two blondes and brunettes and a pink haired girl stood right before them. The male blonde however sat right next to Hinata, causing her to blush instantly at the male that sat next to her.

Trying to back away from the blonde as far as possible yet seemed quite impossible as her back touched the windows mirror.

"Hi Sasuke-kun!" Both the blonde and pink haired girl greeted the silent raven haired male in unison.

Not long after they realized so, both glared at one another, not long after the two females started arguing about 'their' Sasuke-kun. Their voices were however blocked by the others and put into the background as they ignored the two quarrelling females.

"Hey, who's the other girl?" Asked one of the slouching brunettes, getting his other two male companion's attention, the other two finally noticed the other silent female that sat next to Naruto.

Naruto laughed nervously at his foolishness yet quickly apologized, "Eh, sorry for not introducing ourselves"

Hinata merely stared at him in silence as she dared not speak, "Eh . . . well I'm Naruto, the one that's slouching a bit is Shikamaru" he said as he raised his right hand and pointed toward the male, " And the one in the jacket is Kiba, the pick haired girl is Sakura while the other blonde is Ino" Pointing toward the two quarrelling females yet lowered his arm as he finished, waiting for her to reply.

Smiling shyly toward the group in greeting before she too introduced her self, "I-I'm Hyuuga Hinata, nice to m-meet you all" her gaze however lowered as she finished speaking, her bangs covering most of her blush as the two boys smiled toward her in return.

"Nice to meet you too Hinata-chan" came Narutos enthusiastic reply, yet only managed to increase the girls blush at the adding suffix of chan.

"So how did you meet Hinata-chan anyway?" Narutos voice asked the two silent males in front of him, yet silence was the only reply he received as the two waited for the other to speak.

"She's our new roommate dobe" Sasuke finally replied seeing as the redhead that sat next to him would not even bother to greet the others, he somehow managed to disgruntle the blonde yet he merely chose to ignore it.

""So are you two coming to the fair next week? . . . hey Hinata-chan do you want to come with us as well?" came Kibas voice instead drawing the girls attention toward him as the suffix chan was yet again added to her name.

Everyone's attention was now upon her as they waited for her response not long was waited as she soon spoke.

"A-Ano . . . I-I guess I can go if everyone e-else is going" her soft voice was heard reply.

"Great! So are the two of you coming too?" Naruto asked yet again to the two silent males, excitement filled him as he waited o so patiently for their reply.

"I have nothing else to do . . . so I guess I could go" Gaaras lifeless voice was finally heard as everyone stared at him in utter shock. They had not expected him to actually answer since he rarely even came along with them to as casual get-togethers they had, especially since it would be rather loud and crowded to where they were going.

Naruto however smiled at the redhead at his reply as he then turned toward Sasuke and asked," What about you?"

A sigh of annoyance and defeat left the raven haired males lips as a finally gave his reply, "I . . . will be going as well"

The blonde jumped from his seat in excitement as they were now going to leave as he finally received the two quiet boy's answers and another female that would accompany them as well.

"Well, I'll see you three at school tomorrow . . . come on you two" said the rather giddy blonde as he grabbed the two females that had now stopped quarrelling as soon as the blonde grabbed onto their shirts and dragged them out of the café. They protested against his hold yet to no vain the blonde merely kept dragging the two, and waved goodbye toward the trio that still sat dumbfounded in their seats.

The three sweat dropped at the sight before them, as Sasuke finally replied as the group left and their food arrived.

"Dobe"


Eh, thanks to those who reviewed . . . sorry if I took long updating, well . . . I've checked the spelling many times in microsoft and there seems to be no spelling errors
Sign up to rate and review this story