Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Needs of the Body, Needs of the Heart

Needs of the Body, Needs of the Heart

by Dagmar

Jason and Kat are lovers; but what if their relationship is not enough for one of them -- and why?

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Jason, Kat, Tommy - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-07-25 - Updated: 2005-07-25 - 10128 words

?Blocked
Needs Of The Body, Needs Of The Heart /Disclaimer:// I want them! I want them! - Unfortunately, I can't have them, because they already belong to MMPR Productions ... which by now belong to Disney ... damn! deep sigh /
/Note: /This started out as just a fun romp, but 'The Search For A Plot To Put The Sex In' made it into something a little more serious. I was possibly influenced to a degree by Cheryl Roberts' excellent Secrets That We Keep, but we started writing these around the same time, and I've tried to give my story a different spin. Anyway, this contains explicit scenes of m/f and (eventually) m/m sex. If this offends you, bye-bye ...Rating is definitely NC-17, so anyone younger reading this, shame on you! (stern look) Shoo! As usual, please pass by the feedback box on your way out?DB
/ /
/ /
/ /
/ /
Needs Of The Body, Needs Of The Heart
by
Dagmar Buse

The dark-haired young man watched avidly as his swollen cock glided into the moist depths of his lover's body. The pink folds glistened wetly as they clung to him, coating the satiny-smooth skin with the tangy-sweet nectar he'd sampled earlier. Deeper and deeper he inched forward, until the almost-black curls surrounding the base of his needy rod came to rest against the flexing, creamy cheeks that were so supple under his large hands. He twisted his hips slightly, chuckling as the small, teasing movement evoked a throaty moan and a clenching of muscles around his prick. Drawing in a steadying breath, Jason gripped the rounded buttocks harder and withdrew, as slowly as he'd entered the woman writhing under his hands.

"Easy, honey," he murmured, placing a soothing kiss against the smooth back as she tried to follow him. "We don't want to rush things."

"Ooooohhhh...." the slim body shuddered pleasurably as he eased back into her tight pussy. His lover arched upwards and rocked back, impaling herself further. "Touch me!" the usually-soft voice pleaded rawly. "I need to come!"

"Soon, hon, I promise," Jason replied, but nevertheless let his hands wander up from the sexy tush to take hold of her shoulders. He minutely increased the tempo of his thrusts, liking the feel of dewy skin rubbing against him. He slid his fingers under the curtain of blonde locks, tracing soothing circles against the base of his partner's skull. A rumbling purr was his reward, and he had to chuckle again as the muscles caressing his aching shaft tightened momentarily.

"You /are /a cat," he breathed throatily into a delicate ear shell.

"And you're a devil," Kat moaned as she shivered under his touch. "Don't tease, Jason - please!"

"Allright," Jason acquiesced. Hooking his hands around her shoulders, he braced himself on his knees and started to snap his hips forward in a sharp, almost staccato cadence. Both lovers' breathing soon matched the hard, fast rhythm, and the slap of flesh on flesh filled the dimly-lit room around them. However, after a couple of minutes, Jason slowed down again. Kat had already brought him off once, and he enjoyed their lovemaking too much to hurry it along. Ignoring the whimper of disappointment the blonde issued, he returned to using slow, steady strokes that caressed every inch of his throbbing length as he pistoned her clinging cunt.

"Jason ..." the young woman sobbed. Torn between excruciating need and breathless delight, she threw her head back, sending her long curls flying. A shiver worked itself down her spine as the man riding her from behind let his hands curve over her hips to her front, up the soft flesh of her belly. Kat sucked in a sharp breath as Jason reached her swaying breasts. Moaning, she arched her back to give him better access. The movement pressed her rock-hard nipples into the warm palms, and the lithe dancer started to wiggle a bit to cause some friction that would ease the not-quite-pain in the pebbled points.

Jason grinned at the blatant hint. They'd been lovers for nearly six months, and although Kat had been a virgin at the beginning of their relationship, she often surprised him with her unrestrained responses. It made fucking her an almost mind-blowing experience, and spurred him on to experimenting and greater inventiveness in their lovemaking. As he directed his gaze once more to their joining, an idea slowly began to form in his fevered brain.

Shifting his knees on the firm mattress to stabilize his position, the young man cupped the shapely globes in both hands. He then used his strength to slowly lift Kat upwards, nudging her thighs apart so that she came to literally sit in his lap as he sank back on his haunches. Her own weight drove Kat as deeply as possible onto his aching cock, and he hissed sharply. It was impossible for him to move his pelvis in this position, but the near-deathgrip Kat's love muscles had on him more than made up for it.

Kat moaned again as she felt herself moved into an upright position. Reaching behind to steady herself, she leaned back against the broad, muscular chest and let her head fall limply onto Jason's shoulder. Almost immediately, a hot mouth fastened on her exposed throat and moved up and down, licking along her jawline until she turned her face blindly towards the talented tongue. The wet, insistent organ probed at her lips and she granted it access, loving the strokes which explored her mouth until her senses were completely filled with the taste of her lover.

Tearing himself away from the soft lips with an effort, Jason gulped for desperately needed air as he continued to fondle the ripe breasts. Absently, he let his eyes roam around his shadowy bedroom; night had fallen, and only a small bedside lamp provided some light. It was enough, though, to let him see the flushed cheeks of the woman in his arms as she squirmed voluptuously in his embrace. To distract himself in order not to lose control too soon, Jason shifted slightly, adjusting Kat's position astride his thighs. A flash of movement at the edge of his vision brought his gaze towards the far wall. It was almost completely covered with a pewter-grey-painted closet ... and one of the doors was covered with a yard-wide, floor-to-ceiling mirror.

"Open your eyes, Kat," he murmured huskily, nipping at an earlobe. A teasing flick of his tongue into the whorls of her ear made Kat whimper softly.

"C-can't ..." she panted.

"Yes, you can. I know you do." Another kiss, brief and hard, was dropped on the corner of her mouth.

"Come on, Little Cat, look at me." Softly spoken, it was still a command, and helpless in the throes of her passion, Kat obeyed. Her sapphire eyes were glazed with lust, but met Jason's dark orbs unhesitatingly.

"Wh ... what?" she whispered, thrilled as always at the burning look she found so irresistible. A thousand little devils seemed to dance in the midnight eyes, tempting and daring her to follow her deepest desires.

"Look over there," Jason instructed her, nudging her lolling head into the direction of the large mirror. The polished, slightly burnished surface was perfectly angled to reflect the rumpled bed on which the two lovers were kneeling. Kat's breath caught in her throat as her pleasure-fogged mind assimilated what she was seeing. Unthinkingly, she shifted along with her lover as Jason maneuvered them around until they both faced the mirror full-on.

"What do you see, Kat?" he asked, inhaling faster as he divided his attention between watching their reflection himself and what he was doing to his lover. He massaged the heaving breasts gently, tweaking the rosy tips into sharp little points that throbbed against his fingertips.

"I ... I see /us/," Katherine breathed, fascinated by the contrast of her own, rosy-pale skin against Jason's duskier flesh. Her lover's dark coloring turned his sculpted body into a golden brown in summer, unmarred by any tan lines. Ever since they'd become intimate, Kat had been dying to ask where Jason sunbathed in the nude, but somehow never had gotten around to it. Once more, the thought skittered away as she thrust out her chest, to make him grip her aching mounds harder. The strong fingers closed over her nipples, pinching them pleasurably.

"Yesssssss!" she hissed, instinctively snapping her hips as far as she was able. The movement shifted Jason's penis in her tight folds, and both moaned at the delicious sensation. Suddenly frantic for more, Kat spread her knees as wide as she could, sinking a final half-inch onto the wide cock filling her sex.

"Touch me!" she pleaded again, briefly lifting her eyes from their reflection to her lover's smoky look.

"Right. Watch, then," Jason rumbled deep in his chest. Waiting for a moment to see if Kat would do as he asked, he then released one quivering mound and let his hand glide southwards to the damp triangle of golden curls. Parting the wet slit, he unerringly sought out the tiny pearl hidden there and started to rub it expertly in time with the fingers of his other hand, which alternately plucked and pinched at the pebbled nipple, sending little arrows of delight straight into Kat's belly. There, they met the tingles rising upwards from her clit, and the young woman moaned louder as she watched her lover pleasuring her. The nightlight cast interesting shadows over their toned bodies when she finally couldn't stand it anymore and started to caress herself. Slim white hands joined strong brown ones as the Australian gave herself up to the fire raging within her blood. She fell over the edge as Jason captured her mouth with his own and plundered it in time with his fingers' rhythm at her pleasure points.

*

Jason reluctantly tore his lips away from Kat's as she convulsed in orgasm. He'd muffled her cry of release with a deep kiss. No need to alarm the neighbors, he thought cheekily, but was hard-pressed - literally - to suppress his own shout of sexual frenzy as his cock was squeezed mercilessly by the spasming channel it was buried in. Riding out Kat's climax, he held her in position until the slender body slumped bonelessly against himself. Barely able to bite back a groan, he lifted Kat up to ease his spent lover off his needy rod and gathered her in his arms as they sank down onto the mattress. It was very difficult to leave the hot haven of Kat's sex, but he knew what she needed right now.

"Mmmm ..." Kat purred as she snuggled weakly against the sculpted body of her lover. The feel of smooth, hairless skin and hard muscles under her cheek was almost enough to get her started again right away - especially since she could feel the hot satin of Jason's engorged cock resting against her belly, still hard and full. But, she wanted to savor the tingly aftermath of her orgasm a little while longer, and she knew Jason wouldn't begrudge her that. A pleased chuckle told her she was right, and she tightened her arms around the trim waist.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" the deep voice asked after a few minutes of gentle caresses and drowsy cuddling.

Kat ostensibly pretended to think, only to yelp in half-feigned outrage as she was 'rewarded' with a sexy, playful pinch to her shapely backside. "Ow!"

She only got another rumbling chuckle in return that vibrated under her cheek.

"You know I did," she finally conceded, and found her mouth taken in another thorough kiss for her honesty. When she could speak again, Kat lifted smoky blue eyes to her ravisher.

"What about you?"

A slender hand curled teasingly around his cock, giving it a careful tug or two that made him catch his breath, and then strayed to his balls, combing through the dark hair.

"I loved every minute of being within you," Jason murmured sensually as he began to smooth his hands over the silky skin, searching out the most sensitive areas with a sure touch. "And I think I'll take another turn in a while. First, though, I want to feel that awesome mouth of yours around my cock once more."

"Oh?" Kat laughed, her breath hitching in her throat as she recalled how perfectly the pulsating organ filled her oral cavity. As well as it fits my pussy, she thought hazily. Her mouth literally watered at the memory of how Jason's salty come had spurted across her tongue, to slide down her throat.

"I think that can be arranged ... if you'll eat me, too," she proposed, swallowing surreptitiously. The memory of the first time Jason had given her this most intimate of kisses still sent shivers through her.

"One thing at a time," Jason rasped, urging the blonde head downwards to his once more rampant prick. He found no resistance and sighed in bliss as the rosy lips opened and a moist tongue-tip snaked out to lick delicately around his flaring cockhead. Resisting the urge to bury himself up to the root in the devouring cavern with one sharp thrust, he played with the long strands of hair caressing his skin as Kat bobbed up and down, sucking, licking, driving him deeper into sheer carnal pleasure. He felt his seed start to churn in his balls as she took him deeper, massaging the wide shaft with her tongue and throat muscles as it glided in and out of her mouth.

"Uuunngh," he groaned, burying his hands in the pale-gold silk of Kat's hair. Her answering moan vibrated around his straining phallus, and it took more effort than he'd thought possible to lift her off again.

"Stop, honey," he begged hoarsely. Kissing the playful pout from the swollen lips, Jason drew the panting, smiling blonde back into his arms. "I still have plans for us tonight, and if you don't, it'll be over too soon."

"What plans?" Kat asked, intrigued. Unable to resist the temptation of the pulsating rod, she fondled the satiny length gently, straying occasionally to the seed-heavy balls in their black-furred pouch. She knew how much Jason loved having them played with, and watched delightedly as the midnight eyes closed to more intently savor the sensations she was producing. However, all too soon the young man rolled out of her reach.

"Let me show you."

"Mmmm," she agreed, sighing sexily as Jason stretched her out and leaned over her.

He began with a tender, all-consuming kiss, exploring her willing mouth as deeply as he could before covering her face, neck and shoulders with tiny little licks and kisses. Then, he moved lower until he reached her breasts. Large hands covered both mounds, massaging, squeezing, plumping the sensitive globes until they were perfectly presented for further attention. Kat whimpered unrestrainedly as Jason licked every inch of creamy skin he could reach, circling upwards to the aching tips which had long contracted into hard points. When the hot mouth closed over one throbbing nipple, she arched into the caress, shamelessly begging with her response for /MORE/.

Jason gave Kat was she was silently asking. Biting down carefully on the fleshy nub, he suckled until it seemed it was growing fuller, harder, hotter against his tongue, and he tried to duplicate that effect by pinching the other nipple to throbbing awareness. The dark head lifted only to draw oxygen into near-starving lungs, then switched sides. The blonde's moans increased in volume and frequency, and her hands alternately fluttered against his broad shoulders and fell back to the rumpled sheet. He drank down all the sweet mounds had to offer, then moved lower. Slender thighs parted at the slightest nudge, and Jason moved between them. He kissed his way across the damp patch of golden curls, breathing in the scent of Kat's arousal as she spread herself open to his touch.

"Jaaaaaassoooooonnnnnn," Kat groaned deliriously, twisting her hips impatiently in his grasp.

Come on, she urged him silently as she waited for the first gentle lick of his talented tongue. /Eat me already! /Blue eyes begged dark ones to take her to the brink again.

As if he'd listened to that unvoiced plea, Jason took his first taste of her drenched folds. As always, the texture of her tangy-sweet nectar seemed to coat his tongue and fill his mouth, and he delved deeper to hunt for her pleasure pearl. Finding it hidden between swollen creases of tender tissues, he settled himself more comfortably between the wide-open thighs and started the familiar rhythm of licks and sucks that he knew would bring Kat the most pleasure. He wasn't disappointed. A fresh rush of juice oozed into his mouth, and he swallowed greedily, nipping with lips and careful teeth at her netherlips.

The former Pink Ranger abandoned herself to her lover's ministrations, wallowing in sensations she'd only fantasized about scant months ago. She and Jason hadn't been dating long when they'd become intimate, but nothing had ever felt so right - not since that first, electric kiss they'd shared at the carnival. Unbidden, a part of Kat's thoughts strayed back to that time last year when she'd returned from London.

*


/Tommy, Kim and Jason had all been waiting at the airport to welcome her back home, and Kat had appreciated the gesture, although she couldn't quite suppress a wistful smile as she watched Tommy and Kim together. Her own relationship with the former Red Ranger hadn't lasted past their loss of the Zeo Powers; it became obvious to all their friends that Tommy still cared deeply for Kimberly when she'd been under Maligore's control. To give him credit, Tommy had tried while they were the Turbo Rangers; he'd done his best to give Kat the relationship she'd hoped and worked for ever since Kim broke up with him. /

It hadn't worked, though. The spark just wasn't there, or fizzled out too soon, and when graduation steered their lives in different directions, neither had fought very hard to bring it back. Her departure to study ballet in London was the last straw; distance managed to finish what diverging interests and losing the bond of being Rangers together had started. Kat appreciated that Tommy had flown out to London to tell her in person that he and Kim had resolved their differences and were a couple again. None of the gang ever learned what had originated "the letter", but all of the friends could see how happy Tommy and Kim were at being reunited.

/ A tear or two had been shed, certainly, but all in all Katherine was glad for her friends; it was just going to take some getting used to to see them together. Kat took a position as a dance instructor at the Angel Grove Conservatory, and slid back into a comfortable routine with those of her friends and former teammates who still lived nearby. She even double-dated occasionally with either Rocky or Jason on outings with Tommy and Kim; it had been one such time, an evening of harmless fun that had led to her relationship with the handsome martial artist now sharing her life. Jason had followed Rocky's example and opened his own dojo, to be joined by his best friend when his uncle's racing team had to go on temporary hiatus due to a sponsor's withdrawal. The two were doing quite well, and Tommy eventually had bid his racing career goodbye with very little regret. /


/ The foursome had wandered around the travelling carnival for over an hour, laughing and sharing fun; at one point, they'd climbed into adjoining cars on one of the rides, and Kat couldn't hide her slightly envious look as she watched her friends smooch./

/ "Do you still wish you were in Kim's place?" Jason asked with a compassionate smile. He'd known how much she'd wanted to be Tommy's girlfriend./


/ "Not really," Kat answered. "I'm happy they're happy, but ..."/

/ "... but you can't help but wish you had someone of your own, huh?" he'd said./


/ "Yes," she admitted. "How'd you guess?"/

/ "I've been single since Emily moved back East last year," Jason shrugged. "I've felt like that myself a time or two."/


/ Kat squeezed his arm comfortingly. /

/ "You're a wonderful, nice guy, Jase. You'll find someone else one of these days. As will I."/


/ "I know," Jason nodded. Then, a sudden impish gleam made his dark eyes sparkle. "Of course, we could always try to 'console' each other."/

/ "What do you mean?" Kat asked suspiciously. At times, Jason had a truly wicked sense of humor./


/ "Well, right now you look as if you want to be kissed just like Tommy does Kim, and I wouldn't mind kissing someone myself," he grinned, waggling his eyebrows comically. "It's been a while. But of course you'd never do that, would you?"/

/ The faint hint of condescension struck Kat in a sensitive spot. So Jason thought she wouldn't take him up on his dare? Well, she'd show him! Letting a similar glint show in her own crystalline orbs, the young woman smiled sweetly back at her companion./


/ "Okay."/

/ "Uh ... what?"/


/ Kat bit her lip to hold back her laughter at Jason's flabbergasted expression./

/ "You can kiss me. Unless you don't want to, after all," she said offhandedly, knowing Jason well enough to be aware that he wouldn't be able to resist her challenge. His next words proved her right./


/ "Oh, I want to allright," the deep voice had grown husky. "Question is, do you really want me to kiss you."/

/ "Why not?" Unbelievably, Kat's heartbeat began to accelerate as the dark eyes probed her own./


/ "Why not indeed," Jason murmured, and before either could change their minds, lowered his mouth to hers. Both were unprepared for the spark that seemed to ignite between them as their lips caressed each other. What had been intended as a teasing peck deepened almost immediately into a passionate exchange that left them both breathless. When they finally separated, not noticing that Tommy and Kim by now were watching them with avid curiosity and barely veiled amusement, their eyes were wide and incredulous./

/ "K-Kat?" Jason's voice had been deeper than usual, and slightly hesitant./


"Yes," she'd breathed, and impulsively drawn his mouth back to hers. If anything, this second kiss had been more exciting than the first. Neither had looked back since that evening.


*

Kat was drawn back from her pleasant memories as she felt Jason slip a questing finger into her needing-to-be-filled vagina. It caused her to inhale a shuddering breath as her muscles bore down on the too-small invader. Longing for something more solid to fill her, but knowing that Jason wouldn't give it to her until he was ready, she clenched her hands in his short dark hair and spread her legs even wider. The blonde didn't care that she was behaving totally wantonly; all that mattered was her lover's tongue plundering her eager sex, lashing her higher until she thought she had to scream with equal amounts of delight and frustration. The latter seemed to win out as Jason withdrew his fingers from her pussy, but that changed as Kat felt him wander even lower. Hot and cold flashes radiated outwards from her nether regions as he teased and circled the puckered opening hidden further back.

"Yeeeessssssss!"

The sharp hiss accompanied a rush of breath leaving Kat's body as a broad fingertip breached the clenching muscle. Torn between tensing up and repelling the invader, and wanting to give herself over completely to what Jason was doing to her, she hovered on the brink, undecided, when the burning sensation of never-before stretched muscles started to shift into a different kind of heat. Jason held still, giving her time to get accustomed to this new experience, but now he was starting to minutely stroke the inner walls of her rectum.

"Wh-what are you doing to me?" Kat moaned. The feelings threatened to overwhelm her, and she began to squirm under the double assault of her lover's tongue on her clit and his finger which worked itself deeper into her back door.

Briefly, Jason lifted his mouth from the wet folds he was licking so painstakingly. He grinned wolfishly into the passion-glazed blue eyes as he swiped another lick along the puffy slit. But his deep voice was husky and reassuring as he answered Kat's question.

"Opening you up, babe. I've wanted to take you in all ways for a long time now ... and there's only this way left." He wiggled his imprisoned finger slightly against the gripping ring of muscle. "Will you let me?"

"I ... oooohhhh!!" Kat whimpered as a red-hot shaft of heat sizzled through her sex. Jason's slightly wicked laughter, low and sexy, skittered along her senses as he shifted on the bed and lay down beside her, gathering her close with one arm while his other hand was still doing incredible things to her bottom. Blindly, she turned into his smooth chest, nipping and licking at the sweat-slick, salty skin. Jason maneuvered until he could capture the panting rosy lips with his own, thrusting his tongue boldly into Kat's mouth. She tasted herself as she surrendered to the kiss, and the scent of her own arousal still clung to Jason's cheeks, filling her senses. At last, the hot mouth released her.

"Please, Kat - let me fuck you up your ass," Jason begged. "I just know that you're gonna be hot, and tight ... I can't wait to feel your sweet hole around my dick!"

The blunt language excited Kat in a way she wouldn't have thought possible - especially not since it evoked very graphic images. Her heart began to beat faster, and unknowingly, she relaxed her inner muscles so that the finger probing her slid in deeper. The blonde head thrashed on the pillow as her lover suckled on a rock-hard nipple once again.

"Say yes, honey," he cajoled. "You'll love it ... and I promise, I won't hurt you."

Slowly, to prove his point, Jason began to move his finger in a small thrusting motion, in, out, in, out, until Kat's sphincter relaxed enough so he was sliding back and forth easily. The sensation was exciting enough to make Kat want /more/, and despite some misgivings, she couldn't resist the appeal in those midnight eyes.

"O-okay," she sighed, feeling a tiny thrill chase over her skin as a legion of imps reappeared in Jason's heated gaze.

"You won't regret this, hon," he murmured soothingly as he kissed her once more. "Just relax, and let me do the work. I'll make you feel good, I promise."

Incapable of answering, Kat just nodded and surrendered herself to the sensual onslaught Jason launched on her unresisting body. Time ceased to have meaning as he sought out every erotic hot spot she'd known about - and discovered new ones she'd never even suspected she had. The inside of her left wrist. Her toes. Belly ... breasts ... ears ... mouth. Her neck, at the base of her skull. Kat's throat felt raw with her moans, but she moved wherever Jason wanted her to, mindlessly arching into his hands and mouth as they charted her skin. A broad swipe of tongue down her spine brought a tiny shiver as the trail of moisture cooled in the night air when Jason scooted lower. He knelt beside her on the firm mattress and positioned her just right, then paused a second to look at Kat. She was face-down on the bed, her flushed features resting on her crossed arms above her head. Her knees were drawn up, thrusting her shapely buttocks into the air invitingly, and the slender thighs were spread just enough to leave room for him.

The young man moved behind his lover. He rested his hands appreciatively on the smooth globes, kneading slightly, then placed a kiss at the top of the cleft separating the creamy roundness.

"This is perfect," he rumbled, and before Kat could respond, Jason parted the firm cheeks and licked wetly down her crack. A surprised hiss turned into a blissful sigh as the blonde was penetrated by that questing organ, opening her up further. She wallowed in the sensations, tensing only slightly as Jason's finger returned, laden with a cool, slippery substance that he worked into her ass. Soon, he was able to add a second finger, and Kat started to move in a countermotion, her body getting hungrier for the new experience.

"So impatient," he laughed softly, but aligned himself into the right position. His cock was swollen to maximum hardness and ready, and instead of coating it with the lubricant, Jason once more slid into the drenched folds, letting his lover's natural fluids provide the necessary moisture. The Australian moaned and squirmed under the double stimulation, thrusting backwards to provoke harder thrusts, but Jason wouldn't be hurried. He wanted to be totally sure Kat was ready for him.

Soon, he could slide his fingers easily back and forth in the tight opening, and he sensed from the way Kat was moving with him that the time had come. Jason gently withdrew his fingers from Kat's ass, gripped her hips tightly and on the backstroke, let his manhood glide out of its moist sheath to rest it at the rosy-brown hole. There was a moment of breathless stillness, then he started to press forward. Despite having been prepared so thoroughly, there was an instance of resistance, but all at once Kat relaxed and felt her body breached in that ultimate, final way.

There was a slight, burning pain as her sphincter was stretched to the limit by Jason's rod, not unlike their first time when he'd taken her virginity, but as then, it soon transformed into wave upon wave of shimmering pleasure, pervading every part of her body.

/Now I've given him even the last bit of physical innocence, Kat thought hazily as she waited for her lover to take her fully. /I don't care. It feels right ... and oh, so incredibly good!

Indeed, she could notice how her own arousal heightened as Jason inched himself carefully deeper into her rectum. True to his promise, he took every precaution to make it as easy on her as possible, pausing often to let her get acclimated to his bulk, and when Kat finally felt the strong thighs come to rest against the back of her own, she was trembling with the need to refrain from thrusting herself back onto the hard phallus, to have it plunder her ass as Jason'd done so often with her needy sex. The thick length filled her as never before; every sensation seemed multiplied by quivering tissues that had never been stimulated until now and proved exquisitely receptive.

"Jase," she sobbed once, incapable of more.

Her lover understood her perfectly.

"Yes," he replied throatily, his own nerve endings hypersensitive to the tight grip Kat's ass had on his cock. He dared not look at the point where his dick disappeared in her body, or he'd lose it for sure. Closing his eyes against the temptation, he started to ease back out, his moans mingling with Kat's as skin clung to skin. When only his wide cockhead was buried inside the puckered opening, Jason paused once more, savoring the deathgrip it had around the glans. Slowly, he sank back in, to feel with surprised delight that Kat already moved to meet him. He went in as deeply as he could go, then backed out once more. In again. Out. In. Soon, their tempo increased - gradually, in order not to hurt the wanton blonde writhing within his grasp, but it took less time than he'd thought until they were rocking together furiously, urging each other on with hoarse little shouts and breathless whimpers. Everything around them receded until their joining was the focal point of their universe, filling their senses until they overloaded.

With a final, deep bellow of release, Jason buried himself to the hilt in his lover's tight rear channel and felt his seed boil out of his balls through his twitching rod to fill the clinging cavern. The added moisture made it easy to pump a couple more times, reach around the rounded hips and pinch the throbbing pearl between drenched folds. The touch on her most sensitive spot sent Kat over the edge as well, and her scream echoed Jason's by mere seconds as she convulsed in the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced. When the last tremor ceased, both lovers slumped onto the rumpled sheets, still joined intimately, as they waited for their thundering heartbeats to slow down.

At last, Jason could feel his penis soften enough so he could withdraw from the hot haven of Kat's bottom without causing her discomfort. Reluctantly, he eased himself off the slender back and gently turned the limp form over. Placing a soft kiss on the still-panting mouth, he tenderly called her name.

"Kat?"

A sated, I-just-ate-the-canary smile played around the rosy lips as the young woman reached up and kissed him back, much more sensually, before she finally opened her eyes. The crystal-blue orbs were still smoky with remembered passion.

"Mmmm," she purred playfully, laughing as she stretched in the strong arms. She hugged him back.

"You were right," she whispered at last.

"About what?"

"About it being wonderful."

"/You /were wonderful," Jason murmured. "Sensational, in fact."

"So were you. Thank you." She grinned, a trifle naughtily. "Can we do it again?"

Jason had to laugh. Gathering her close and drawing the covers over both, he kissed her deeply before he reached over to switch off the nightlight.

"As long as it's not tonight. You wore me out, Little Cat."

"Tomorrow, then?" Kat yawned, snuggling closer into the warm embrace, getting drowsier by the second.

"Mmmm," Jason replied, a sleepy lion's rumble that followed Kat into deeply satiated sleep.

*

Using the key he'd given her, Kat let herself into Jason's apartment the next evening. Jason had promised to bring takeout, so she needn't cook. Smiling a bit dreamily to herself, the blonde then busied herself by washing their breakfast dishes, putting fresh sheets on the bed and generally being, well, housewifely. Katherine knew she didn't have /to do this; Jason would happily lend her a hand, but it gave her a small thrill to perform these small chores. /It's almost as if we were married, she mused, allowing herself a small, pleasureable shudder at the thought. Neither had brought the subject up yet, but of late there had been hints in their conversations that indicated Jason was considering a future with her. Kat didn't mind; she'd known for some time that she was deeply in love with her handsome lover, and knew exactly what her answer to 'The Question' would be ... whenever Jason got around to actually asking it.

The young woman bent to tuck a corner of the sheet under the mattress. The movement caused her to clench certain muscles, and she felt a twinge that was more pleasant than painful ... because it evoked heated memories of last night's lovemaking. Kat hummed contentedly to herself, then had to chuckle. She hadn't cared much for Jason's nickname for her at first, but hearing herself in the quiet apartment, she had to reluctantly admit that he had a point. Besides, the way he called her "Little Cat" was rather nice. The only reason Katherine didn't like it went back to the time she'd spent in a real cat's body while under Rita's spell, but she hadn't known Jason then, anyway, so ...

Her train of thought derailed when she heard the front door open. Going into the hallway, she grinned as he smiled a greeting at her and closed the door with a bump of his hips, loaded as he was with cartons from a Thai restaurant they both liked.

"Is this where I yodel 'Honey, I'm home'?" Jason asked, kissing her briefly but thoroughly as he passed her, to deposit the food on the kitchen table.

"Something like that," Kat laughed. "Mm, this smells delicious!" Quickly, she took out plates and opened the containers, inhaling deeply of the spicy aromas as she put out napkins and serving spoons and placed chopsticks within easy reach for both. "Hurry up, I'm starving!"

"Right away," Jason replied. "But first things first!" With that, he took her into his arms and kissed her deeply, lingering over her lips as if they were the most delectable morsel in the world. He only released her when her hands were clenched tightly around his neck, her breath was coming in fast gasps and her full breasts were heaving.

"I could barely wait for this all day," he murmured, cupping her tenderly. "I love coming home to this." His thumbs teased her nipples into hard little peaks.

"Oohh," Kat moaned, but nevertheless pushed him away - not without regret. But right now, she felt hunger of a different kind. "Time for that later," she declared as firmly as she could. "I want to eat first!"

"You could always eat me ..." the broad-shouldered young man suggested impishly, but jumped back when she scowled mock-ferociously. "Okay, okay ... just let me wash up. Be right back!"

"Just hurry," Kat called after him, relishing the thrill of anticipation shivering down her skin. It was going to be another memorable night, she was sure!

*

A while later, after they'd eaten, they retired to the living room to catch the news. Neither was a very political animal, but as both were widely travelled, they liked to keep up to date with what was going on in the world around them. Jason smiled warmly at Kat when she returned from the kitchen with their after-dinner wine and beckoned her into his arm. With a happy sigh, the blonde sat down close to her lover, lifted her legs up on the couch and snuggled into the broad shoulder. However, as she shifted to get more comfortable, she winced slightly.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked concernedly.

"Nothing; just a twinge," she reassured him.

"From what? Did you pull a muscle at work today?" As both were engaged in jobs that involved a lot of physical activity, it was a reasonable question. Besides, it wouldn't be the first time. "Want me to massage you?" He gave her a friendly leer. Massages for various aches often led to something even more pleasurable for both.

Kat laughed throatily. "I doubt you could massage me /there/," she murmured, then blushed. "Although, it might be worth a try someday ... I'm a little sore from last night, I think."

"Sore? But how ... oh." Jason smiled slowly as he made the connection. Last night had been Kat's first experience of anal sex, and as he wasn't exactly underendowed, no wonder she still felt the aftereffects!

"I have some cream that'll help," he whispered huskily into her ear, flicking the tip of his tongue against the delicate shell once. Kat moaned as the news still playing in the background were forgotten by both. "It's great stuff; you won't feel a thing tomorrow anymore."

As he remembered how her tight, virgin ass had closed around his rod, Jason felt his cock spring to life. Going with the flow, his hand reached automatically for her breast. Finding her nipple through her shirt, he tweaked the hardening bud and chuckled when she arched into the caress.

"Your tits are terrifically sensitive. I love it!"

"Mmm." Not to be outdone, Kat squeezed his crotch, delighted to find him already hard. "You're not exactly slow to react, either," she purred.

"What can I say? You're just too sexy," he replied and caught her mouth in a searing wet kiss. When it ended, both were breathing heavily and their eyes sparkled with desire. "So - want me to get that cream now?"

"Yes, please," she requested softly, shivering at the thought that very soon they would be in bed together again, skin against skin, mouths and hands seeking and finding each other's most sensitive spots until the world around them disappeared in a haze of delight.

"Come on then." Rising in one swift motion, Jason pulled Kat up with him, then drew her into a heated embrace. Already, he couldn't help his hips from rubbing against her softness.

Tingling all over now, Kat followed him willingly into the bedroom. She dearly wanted to be naked, /now/, but wasn't willing to forego the pleasure of mutual undressing while he rummaged in one of his dresser drawers.

"Ah hah! There it is!" Triumphantly, Jason held up a toothpaste-sized tube and what looked like a lotion bottle. "Before and after. Perfect!"

She had to smile at his expression, but couldn't help a slightly puzzled frown. "What do you mean, before and after?"

He showed her the tube. "This is to take care of the soreness," he rumbled softly. "And this" - he turned the bottle so she could read the label - "is a great lubricant for next time. I'm sorry, I thought I didn't have to use it last night, but I kind of forgot at the moment that it was your first time you had me up your sexy butt." He smiled sheepishly. "Besides, I think it would've kinda spoiled the mood if I'd gotten up to search for it."

"Yes, it sure would have," Kat replied bemusedly. Her mood certainly was being spoiled now/. To her secret dismay, her arousal was already beginning to fade because of the interruption. Glancing fleetingly at the white plastic container, she could see that the back label listed all sorts of ingredients and stuff - /Probably how-to information and so on! -- but she wasn't curious enough to take a closer look. If Jason said that it worked fine, she trusted him to be right.

However, that brought up a completely different question, and that /was something she had /to know. Right away.

"How come you have supplies for anal sex, anyway?" she asked, barely managing to mask her curiosity. "Did you plan this?"

"Not exactly," Jason answered as he took her back into his arms and pulled her close. "But I think I told you last night that I've wanted to go there for a while now." His voice was a low, sexy rumble in her ear, but for once it failed to work its magic.

"That you did." There was something else niggling at her mind, and it finally crystallized. "Why ... how exactly do you know that this stuff works? Who told you?"

His body had been gently swaying against hers in silent invitation, but now Jason suddenly stilled. "Nobody."

What?!? "Then ... how /do /you know?"

Jason inhaled slowly. This was a question he knew he'd have to answer eventually, and in truth he /needed /to tell Kat, had thought about it for some time, but ... so far, he hadn't known how to bring the subject up, much less how to find the right words. Should he be blunt? Euphemistic? Sit her down and start from the beginning, or wait until they were in bed together? Before or after they'd made love? He couldn't make up his mind ... and thus waited too long. Or just long enough for Kat to come to the right conclusion on her own.

The blonde woman felt herself go cold all over, then a flash of heat flared and settled deep in her belly. /Oh my. It ... it can't be! /Her thoughts whirling madly all of a sudden, Kat sought out the dark eyes of her lover. They were clear and calm, but with an awareness deep inside that gave her her answer. Nevertheless, she still had to ask.

"It's ... not from, uh, personal experience, is it?"

Jason swallowed once. He couldn't be anything but honest with Kat now; she deserved the truth. He only hoped it wouldn't drive her away. "Yes, it is."

Kat felt her mouth drop open. Even though she'd already halfway expected that very answer, it was still a shock.

"Oh my God."

Numbly, Kat stepped out of Jason's arms and sank weakly onto the bed, her mood now completely changed. "You've had anal sex? With a man?"

She silently berated herself for asking a possibly stupid question, but there /was /a slight chance that Jason just had engaged in some kinky loveplay with a former girlfriend. After all, he hadn't been a virgin like herself, was an inventive and adventurous lover - as she well knew! What she /didn't /know was which scenario would bother her more. Kat stared up at her boyfriend, willing him to answer.

With a small sigh and shrug, Jason sat down next to her and did just that.

"Yeah."

"Yeah what?"

"To both your questions. Yes, I've been with a man before, and yes, we've had anal sex. Both ways."

"Huh?"

"I've had him up my ass, and taken him up his." The graphic words slipped out before he could check himself. It sounded like all he'd had was a few buddy fucks at best, and it had been so much more than that! But he couldn't call them back. Anxiously, he waited for Kat's reaction. It wasn't long in coming, but rather less than he'd hoped/feared.

"Oh." No wonder Jason had known exactly what to do! For the life of her, Kat couldn't bring herself to utter more than that single, bland syllable.

"Does ... does it bother you?" At her 'are-you-KIDDING?!?' glance, Jason blushed. "Sorry. Stupid of me. Of course it's kind of a shock for you ..."

"That's putting it mildly," Kat murmured, slowly regaining her composure. To her surprise, she found that after a moment of getting used to the idea it didn't upset her any more than knowing Jason had been intimate with other girls before her. After all, he was a gorgeous man and had always been popular, even at high school. She just couldn't imagine him being submissive in any way - as she had been last night. And yet, if he was familiar with the soreness left from a penis sliding in and out of his rectum, he would have had to be, wouldn't he?

Which naturally gave rise to another question. Before she could check the impulse, Kat voiced it.

"Who ... No. Forget I asked, it's none of my business," she muttered, coloring up. It really wasn't, but she was simply dying to know!

To her relief, Jason smiled, not taking offense.

"You mean, who was the guy I, um ... slept with?"

She gave him another Look for the euphemism. Just a minute earlier, Jason had been far more graphic discussing his sexual activities. But right now, she preferred it to a blunter choice of words - especially as she still couldn't bring herself to retaliate in kind. /Unless we're in the middle of doing it ... then, it's different! /Was it ever! But today that was neither here nor there. "Well ... yes. But you don't have to tell me, honest!" she hastened to add.

He chuckled, reached for her hand and kissed the palm gently. "You really don't want to know? At all?" he dared to tease. Whew. Looks as if Kat's taking this more easily than I feared. I always knew she wasn't close-minded!

/Kat blushed even more, but met his eyes bravely - even a bit defiantly. So she /was curious. A very natural feeling under the circumstances, wasn't it? "Okay, sure I do." She hesitated for a heartbeat, then took the plunge. "So, who was it?"

Jason's smile changed, shifted from gentle to mysterious. And in the process became extremely sexy. Kat felt the sudden urge to kiss those firm lips until their heat would sear her flesh once more. Down, girl! Not now!

/ /To her surprise, Jason laughed softly as his broad shoulders relaxed. They had both unconsciously tensed due to the unexpected confession, but now the moment was past, and they could go beyond it. He hoped. "Can't you guess?"

Kat frowned, puzzled. It sounded as if Jason thought she ought to know who he'd chosen to get that close to, whom he would allow to dominate him in a way that took all control from him ... and who would have granted him the same privilege in return. It took a lot of trust for a girl to submit to a man; even with only a rudimentary knowledge of homosexual relationships, Kat could easily imagine that it would take even more trust between two guys. Unless they shared a bond that went beyond sexual attraction or experimentation ... Right there, Kat realized that she did indeed have the answer to her own question. There was only one person - one /man /- who fit the bill to perfection. The thought blew her mind.

"Tommy," she whispered, feeling completely stunned. It /couldn't /be someone else.

Jason nodded quietly. "Uh huh."

*

After that particular bombshell, both lovers remained sitting side by side, Kat's fingers still held loosely in Jason's hand, but both stayed silent for several long moments. Jason, because there was nothing more he had to say - what he /could /say - in this instant, and because he realized that the ball was in Kat's court now; it was up to her to make of it what she wanted. And Katherine, because she needed the time to gather her thoughts, to decide what her reaction was going to be. If she ever knew /how /to react at all!

At last, she found her voice.

"Whe-" Kat had to clear her throat. "When did it start?" she managed to ask hoarsely at last.

He sighed and looked down on his lap, remembering. Then, he met her eyes.

"Still in High School," he said softly. "You know that we both made the football team in sophomore year?" At her minute nod, he continued more strongly. "Well ... we had an away game one time - far enough so that we had to stay overnight. Some guys from the other team came over that night to celebrate with us - we'd managed to win by a single point - and I guess it was kinda inevitable that somebody brought enough beer to float the Titanic. Long story short, we both got pretty plastered, were sharing a room ... Tommy was feeling /very /good, and things just sort of happened from there."

Kat tried to picture the scenario, failed to do so and frowned. "But Tommy didn't drink while underage," she protested. "Even today he limits himself to a glass of wine or two at most. Besides, even in school he always went on about this whole 'your body is a temple' thing!"

"True, but you didn't know him then," Jason reminded her. "If you'd seen how hard he worked to even be on the team - hell, how hard he tried to simply fit in/, both with us and everybody else! You know that he can be quite the loner. Anyway, /and then he even made quarterback, scored the winning goal ... he just lapped it up, he was so happy. Hitting the booze with the rest of us was just part of the whole package."

"You didn't used to drink in High School, either."

"Yeah, well, not in public, anyway. My parents always let me have some light wine for holidays or family celebrations - just one glass, but ever since I was fourteen or so. That night ... I knew it was wrong, but ... it was easier just to go along, you know?. And I guess the whole it being illegal thing only added to the excitement," Jason admitted somewhat sheepishly.

She shook her head in wonderment. "I never would have figured you or Tommy to give in to peer pressure like that."

He shrugged. "We're not infallible. Never were."

"No, I guess not ..."

"Anyway, that was our first time. Little more than mutual groping and kissing, actually. We both jerked ourselves off in the end." In truth, there had been more to it, much more - but Jason didn't think that Kat was ready to hear about how much gentleness and caring there had been even in the unskilled experiments of two inebriated boys.

"And the second time?" The question popped out before she could stop herself. Kat looked away guiltily. It wasn't like her to show so much rather prurient curiosity, but ... to her relief, Jason replied readily enough.

"The second time didn't happen until Zedd appeared and started to really go after Tommy's Powers. I mean, we'd talked about what we'd done and were okay with it, we seriously thought we'd put it behind us, but when Tommy couldn't help the team time and again because the drain on him was so strong ... he got really depressed one night when I was staying at his house. At one point, I gave him a hug to comfort him - kind of Bro to Bro, y'know? - and it seemed to help, so I kept hugging him, and ... " Jason's voice trailed off, then he swallowed and finished determinedly. "I didn't use the spare bed that night."

"And the next time? There /was /a next time, wasn't there?" The accented voice was determinedly neutral, and Jason strove to match her tone.

"Yeah. When Tommy came back as the White Ranger, he sensed that I could use some reassurance because Zordon had made him leader instead of me, so he kind of returned the favor."

"I see."

The funny thing was, Kat /did /see. Ever since she'd observed the two together, she'd been aware of the strong bond between her current lover and her former boyfriend. If asked, she wouldn't hesitate to say that they loved each other - as friends, comrades-in-arms and brothers. In fact, she'd always admired Jason and Tommy's ability to demonstrate their mutual feelings for each other like that; it was a rare thing indeed, especially among young men. She just never had imagined that this love might have found a physical expression beyond friendly touches. And yet, now when she thought about it, it made sense. When one hurt, the other did, too. And it was easy to see that simple comfort could turn into something more.

She drew a deep breath. It would take some time to come to terms with this most unexpected admission, but Kat was sure she'd be able to, in time.First of all, though, she had to reassure Jason of that. He was actually holding his breath as he was waiting for her reaction, and she'd never seen his midnight-dark eyes look so anxious. Time to put him out of his misery ... and shelve any other problems for later, when she'd had time to think more clearly. /Actually, one of my biggest problems will be not to pester Jason with questions about who did what to whom! /Glad that he couldn't read her thoughts, Kat hid a sheepish smile and touched Jason's cheek gently.

"Don't look so scared," she said softly. "I do understand. Sort of, anyway. I admit, it'll take some getting used to, but I have no problem with the fact that you've been with Tommy in the past. Well, not much of a problem," she amended. "But I'm sure I'll get over it soon."

He kissed her palm. "Thank you," he murmured. "You have no idea how much that means to me. You're truly one of a kind."

"Thanks." Kat didn't resist when Jason drew her against his chest, relishing once again the strength and warmth of his embrace. Feeling the tension slowly drain out of herself, she snuggled deeper into his arms and responded warmly to the kiss he dropped onto her lips. He made no move to deepen it, though, which was fine with Kat - her mood for an intimate romp, no matter how pleasurable, had been effectively shattered, and she was glad that Jason seemed to feel the same way. Instead, they would continue to cuddle for a while, then fall asleep in each other's arms ... which was highly enjoyable in its own right.

/There'll be time and enough to make love tomorrow, /she thought drowsily as she purred under his skillfully petting hand. Her mind was still whirling like a kaleidoscope, sorting emotions about what she'd learned in the past hour, and out of those ever-shifting images, another question surged forward.

"When was your last time, anyway?"

Jason's voice was muffled in her hair when he replied, sounding as sleepy as she was beginning to feel.

"Hmm ... I think when David took that dive off his horse. We'd been watching the whole thing, and seeing his brother crash headlong into that tree really freaked Tommy out. He was so glad David had done nothing but dislocate his shoulder, he needed an outlet, I guess. And I just happened to be handy, so ..."

Kat giggled at the mental image. Jason was hardly the type to be 'just handy' for anything! But again it was easy to understand how Tommy could have turned for comfort to his best friend; when David had injured himself, Kimberly had been back east for a gymnastics coaching seminar.

Suddenly, she stiffened as a connection in her mind clicked. When Kim had flown to Florida, Kat had been visiting her grandmother back in Australia - and /that /had been in March.

Only three months ago. THREE MONTHS!

/ /Tommy and Kim had been a couple again far longer than that. And Jason ... Jason and she had started dating last /year/! Which meant one thing -

"You ... you cheated on me?!?"

Jason jerked back as if he'd been shot.

"No! Kat, I-"

Kat's face had blanched to a near-perfect white and her blue eyes were burning with tears she refused to shed yet as she stared at him accusingly.

"Did you, or didn't you have sex with Tommy since we got together?"

Jason couldn't lie, even though he was sorely tempted. Everything had seemed to go right just seconds ago; how could it become so wrong all of a sudden?

"Yes, but ..."

"You did cheat, then!"

He was very pale himself now, tried to capture her hand, but she quickly scooted out of his reach. Every line of her body proclaimed her outrage.

"It wasn't like that," he fumbled. "Kat, if you'll only listen for a minute, I can explain ..."

"I just bet you can," she muttered angrily, getting jerkily to her feet. Her hand trembled as she pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes.

"I trusted you," she murmured, feeling hurt and betrayed.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," Jason replied rather lamely. He was well aware that he had done just that.

"Gee, thanks," Kat spat, reaching blindly for the door handle. "You're doing such a great job!" She could feel her anger starting to overwhelm every other emotion and knew she had to get out, away from Jason as fast and as far as she could, or she'd lose it completely. Other than that, she couldn't think. Didn't /want /to think past the moment - and most of all, she didn't want to /feel/. Not when Jason was sitting on his mattress pale as death, with wide, pleading eyes, one hand reaching out to her in silent entreaty. She shook her head.

"Leave me alone," she said, very quietly. "Just ... leave me alone, and don't come near me!" Her tone said even more, and Jason winced guiltily. Still, he had to try one last time.

"Kat, please ..."

"No," she refused, needing to be alone, to try and make sense of this horrible mess she found herself in. The first tears started to fall as she glared at Jason, but by now she was beyond caring. "You, of all people ... I could have sworn that you were different, that you'd never, /ever /do something so mean, so ..." Words failed her as she heard her voice break. "How could you /do /this to me? To /us/?"

Jason opened his mouth to speak, but could only shake his head in despair, struck speechless. He watched her bite her lips and longed to kiss the pain he knew she was causing herself away, but found himself unable to move, held back by the turmoil so easily readable on the lovely features. Seeing Kat cry because of him was almost more than he could bear.

The two stared at each other for long moments. Kat felt torn between the need to lash out at something or someone and wanting to hurl herself back into Jason's arms, to let him soothe her and make everything okay again. For his part, Jason wanted nothing more than to explain, to make Kat understand that whatever he and Tommy shared took nothing away from her in his mind and heart, but had no idea how to even begin.

In the end, Kat simply turned away and left, blinded by her tears, managing barely not to run. Behind her, Jason groaned with his own pain and slumped back on the bed, burying his head in his hands.

"Nooooooooo!"




To Be Continued ...

























/ /



Sign up to rate and review this story