Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Magical triplet

Prologue

by wimvincken 4 reviews

It does not go well with Harry Potter. In order to increase Harry's magical power, Dumbledore infects Harry and two girls with a disease. And his power surges.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Lupin, Molly Weasley, Professor McGonagall, Ron, Sirius, Snape, Tom Riddle, Voldemort - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-11-25 - Updated: 2006-11-25 - 836 words

4TrainWreck
Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the HP characters
A/N: Beta reader for this story is Jezz Jamer

A/N: You know the jazz. Flames come to me, praise to Jezz. Amazing beta reader, and fast as lightning (faster then me). I have already written 31 chapters (about 120,000 words) (if you don't have any patience to wait, go to our Yahoo group (look in our profile) and get them from the file section), and the stories are popping up here in the speed of poor Jezz. This is an other story of the Triangle series, and in my opinion the best.

A/N: In this story Sirius lives

-----

Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry gazed across the table at his deputy headmistress as she spoke. "Are you certain that this is a wise decision Albus?"

"Yes, Minerva, I am certain." The two looked at each other with remorse.

"Harry Potter is a spoiled, insufferable brat, and is unfit for this task; he is not even worthy to grace the halls of Hogwarts. I have never seen such an undisciplined child, constantly breaking every rule in the book and getting away with it." Severus Snape, the portions master and teacher at Hogwarts said sneeringly. "I believe that we need to look for someone other then Potter. This will lead us to ruin, the boy will never last and with his arrogant behavior, his overly large head will only swell more."

Remus Lupin was watching Severus Snape intently. "I agree that Harry is not ready for this, but not for the reasons that Severus has mentioned. At this moment, he is with his relatives, the Dursleys. He is terribly mistreated and suffers greatly because of them. This is not a good environment for a young boy to grow up in and to become emotionally stable. I agree though, that it is dangerous for him, us, and the whole Wizarding World to place so much responsibility on his shoulders at this time."

Minerva McGonagall looked Albus Dumbledore straight into his eyes. "I agree with all of Remus, Albus. He is simply not ready, he is too young, and he does not know enough to go into a fight with Voldemort. He will not be able to survive longer then a few seconds in a confrontation with that monster."

Everyone present at the meeting was quiet. Albus Dumbledore stood up and walked along the table to a large closet. He opened the door, and took out an old, yellow parchment.

"This is the prophecy, and we do not have any choice. The prophecy says that Harry is going to kill Voldemort or Voldemort will kill him. In the event that Voldemort does kill him, there is nobody in the world that will be able to stop him and everything shall be lost. As long as Harry Potter stays alive, Voldemort will not be able to reach his full power or potential that at least I can say with certainty."

He paused for a moment.

"The problem with prophecies is that no one is ever able to interpret them completely and accurately, because they are either too vague or too neutral. We know enough about prophecies in general that we cannot ignore this, as Severus suggests. The consequences would be disastrous for us all."

Again, he paused.

"I agree with all of you, that Harry is too young, too inexperienced, and too emotionally unstable...and he is lacking in magical knowledge. However, there is a way to speed things up for him. When it succeeds, it will turn Harry into a very powerful wizard, much more powerful then Voldemort and myself combined."

He looked intently at the members of the Order, who were sitting around the large table in the center of the meeting room at Hogwarts.

"The plan that I have come up with is very risky for Harry and it will involve two other people as well." Now everyone was looking to the headmaster questionably.

"What is it", Minerva McGonagall asked.

"We will infect Harry, Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley with a magical disease, which is called the Magical Triplet." Everyone looked at the Headmaster in shock.

"A disease", asked Remus dazedly. "You want to infect Harry with a disease?" Remus looked at the Headmaster in distress, not wanting to believe what he had just heard.

The meeting went on all night and ended in the early hours of the morning. Everyone came out of the meeting room looking stunned and exhausted. "Albus, I truly hope you know what you are doing. I believe that what we have decided is extremely dangerous, and I truly hope that Harry never finds out about what we have decided to do." McGonagall states with uncertainty.

"Yes, Minerva, you are right. When Harry finds out, I truly hope he can forgive me for doing this to him, but it is his and our only hope for survival."

-----

A/N: Beta reader for this story is Jezz Jamer
Sign up to rate and review this story