Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > After the Graduation

Chapter 1: New beginnings... My Life and My Wife

by ashli143

Kyou and Tohru marry after they graduate... and then some!

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Akito, Arisa, Ayame, Kagura, Kyo, Mine, Momiji, Saki, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2006-11-27 - 2630 words

?Blocked
KYOU AND TOHRU...After the Graduation.
*NOTE: The following sequence of events occurs where the manga of Fruits Basket leaves off... Also - I know some spell Kyou like Kyo} but just know that when I type Kyou I mean Kyo (In case it confuses anyone).

CHAPTER 1: New Beginnings... My Life and My Wife
All the students were leaving the graduation ceremony when Kyou called out to them, "Hey! Stop! There is something I would like to tell everyone." Students, family, and friends turned their heads in the direction of Kyou. I little sweat drop poured from the top of Kyou's forehead. He thought to himself, "wow... I guess I said it loud enough for everyone to hear." He turned his eyes to Tohru, who was smiling brightly at him, and then he turned his eyes to the crowd that had gathered around him. Tohru grabbed Kyou's hand with her own, palm to palm, and squeezed it tightly. Then Kyou began to speak, "Everyone must know by now that Tohru and I are in love and plan to get married." People began to whisper and their voices trailed loudly, so Yuki asked everyone to quiet down. "I've loved Tohru for a very long time..." Just then, Kyou was cut off by a student, "Well duh! Ever since we've known you - you have been very protective over Tohru, and would not allow any guy to come within ten feet of her!" The crowd began to laugh." Kyou went on, "Yes, yes... well with that being said I want you all to know that Tohru and I plan to get married this afternoon, before we leave town."
Yuki was stunned! "This afternoon... really?" Kyou asked, "Do you care if we are married?" Yuki replied, "No, it's just that tonight is my last night with Machi for awhile. But... I will bring her with me, although we will have to leave right after the ceremony." Then Yuki gave a smile to Kyou who understood all too well what that smile was for. Machi blushed, and then Uotani Arisa shouted, "Stop being perverted little boys and get on with it!" Before Kyou could finish what he was saying, Tohru spoke up, "We love you all and would be eternally grateful if you all could come to our wedding. The past few years have been a struggle for Kyou and me-but we are finally able to be together and nothing could make us happier than to have our friends and family there when we exchange our vows." Kyou's eyes softened as he looked at Tohru, then he gently kissed her on her forehead. "We would love for all of you to be at our wedding," Kyou said while holding Tohru's hand next to his heart. Shigure shouted, "Everyone to my house! There is a wedding about to take place!"
Everyone was in Shigure's yard, gawking at all the beautiful decorations. Mrs. Mine and Ayame were proud of themselves for decorating on such short notice. Beautiful chimes and bells hung from the trees, and flowers were everywhere. The brides path to the alter was covered in red rose petals. Hanajima Saki and Uotani Arisa were in the front adorned in matching dresses and jewelry. Ayame tells Shigure, "You know how much Mrs. Mine loves this kind of stuff... Hell! You know how much I love this kind of stuff - we wanted it to be perfect for the lovebirds. They definitely deserve it!" Ayame turns he sights on Yuki and Machi, "So when will Mrs. Mine and I get to decorate for your wedding, hmmm?" Yuki looks at Machi and says, "as soon as Machi is through with school we'll give you a call." Machi almost faints and Yuki catches her, "are you alright?" "Gulp! Yes... I... I wish I were already graduated so I could start my life with you." Yuki smiles and says, "It will be here before you know it. My feelings for you will never change." Yuki gently kisses Machi on the lips and then says, "I wish this wedding would get started already so you and I could spend some time together." Machi smiles and says, "Don't worry-we are spending time together."
Kyou walks outside and stands at the alter, Yuki goes to meet him. Kyou looks at Yuki and says, "My heart feels like it is in my throat. I'm so nervous." Yuki just smiles and pats Kyou on the back. "You'll be okay... you are a lucky man Kyou." "I know Yuki. I love Tohru so much. How is it that I am able to be so happy? My whole life I had planned for a life of pain because of who I was... but she changed that. She saved me." Kyou and Yuki were cut off by a woman playing the harp. It is a beautiful song that would have softened even the hardest heart. Then Tohru began to walk towards Kyou. Her smile was so bright that everyone's hearts began to melt. Kyou thought, "How is it possible that someone I love so much loves me the same way back? I am truly grateful to have Tohru."
After exchanging vows the two kiss a passionate kiss that lasts for about three minutes... that is until Kagura calls out, "Enough already! You're in love and its great... Whatever." That's when Akito says, "It really is great! The two of you have changed me for the better, and I am just so happy that I was able to see you get married." Shigure hugs Akito. Momiji yells, "So are you husband and wife?" Kyou turns around with a smile shining from ear to ear, "Pretty much!" Everyone cheers and Kyou and Tohru begin to kiss again.
Part 2
Kyou and Tohru said their goodbyes earlier and left for a little honeymoon before arriving at their final destination. The Sohma family gave Kyou and Tohru enough money for a grand honeymoon and then some! Tohru has no clue where Kyou is taking her; he keeps saying it is a surprise! "Come on Kyou... please!!!" "Do you think saying please is going to work on me?" Tohru laughs and says, "Yes... yes I do." The plan's pilot calls out, "twenty minutes until our final destination." Tohru could see it was nighttime outside the window. All that she could make out were little bright lights. "Where are we going?! Where are we going?! Tell me PLEASE!!!" Finally Kyou breaks his silence and says, "Venice. It's supposed to be the most beautiful city in the world, so I thought I would bring the most beautiful woman." "Really?! Venice! Oh, Kyou! Thank you, thank you. I love you so much!"
After arriving, they run in the rain to their hotel. Kyou checks them in and they both head for their suite. Once they arrive, Tohru asks Kyou to turn on the heat because she is freezing. He says, "I tell you what. I will turn on the heat, and we both will grab some towels to dry off and put on some dry clothes." Tohru nods her head and smiles. She grabs some clothes and heads towards the bathroom. "Where are you going?" asks Kyou. "To change," Tohru replied. "You need not go to the bathroom to change. I am your husband; you can change in front of me." Kyou smiles. Tohru turns red, "Oh... okay. Well that means that you will have to change in front of me as well then, right?" Kyou, keeping his smile, says, "Right." Tohru says, "Right." She slowly puts her dry clothes down and grabs towels for her and Kyou. "Stay here, beside me." Kyou's eyes intensely looking at Tohru. "I feel hot and dizzy and..." Tohru stumbles and sits on the bed. Kyou smiles and says, "I never thought I would be as happy as I am now. You are my first everything Tohru... my first love, my first non-forced kiss, my first and only wife, and my first for tonight. I am so happy! I use to hate my life, now I wouldn't want to be anyone else, or with anyone else. I wish there was a deeper word than love, because what I feel for you is so much. If it will make you comfortable I will undress first." Tohru's eyes widened as she saw Kyou naked for the first time. She thought to herself, "I remember when he was just a boy, now he stands before me a man. A beautiful man." Tohru begins to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Tohru! I didn't mean to make you cry." "No, no Kyou! I am crying because I love you so much!" Tohru stands up and begins to take off her clothes. After she is done, Kyou begins to cry. "Now you are crying! What's wrong?" "You are so beautiful Tohru... everything about you is beautiful. I love you so much!" Tohru dries Kyou's tears with her hand as she gently brushes the bangs from his eyes. "Only you Kyou... for me there is only you. Only you could I be exposed to like this and happy that you are able to see me. Happy that I am able to see you. Only you are the one I love... my love. Oh Kyou! I love you so." Kyou puts his forehead against Tohru's and puts his arms around her waist, "Only you Tohru for me... it's ALWAYS been only you." Kyou gently kisses Tohru's lips and she gently kisses his in return. He slowly drops her to the bed and begins to kiss her passionately. He kisses her on her lips, then on her neck, then on her breast, and then on her navel. "I love you Tohru." "I love you Kyou. It's okay. I am ready. This is what I want more than anything." The sheets were a deep rose red, silk and soft to the touch. Kyou scoops Tohru in his strong arms and gently begins to make love to her. "I love you Kyou! Awww!" "Are you okay Tohru?" "Yes. I love you Kyou." "I love you Tohru! I love you!" At first their making love hurt Tohru, but then it began to feel like heaven. Kyou was making Tohru feel things she had never felt before, and she was doing the same for him. He had never seen a woman naked, nor felt the passion and intensity he felt while making love to Tohru. Tohru loved it! "I love being so close to you Kyou... I love feeling you inside me. I love it all... and I love how you are making me feel. Oh Kyou! You feel so good." Tohru then begins to cry. Kyou stops, "Am I hurting you?" "No! Don't stop! I'm not hurting... I just can't control my emotions because of everything I feel!" Kyou then begins to cry, "I am so happy! I love you so much Tohru. And just think, we will be together like this for the rest of our lives! For so long I've felt pain in my life, but now only joy. I love you Tohru! I love your lips and your voice and your beautiful body. But most of all I love who you are." Kyou slips back inside and continues making love to Tohru who groans from pleasure. "You are so soft Tohru... you feel like silky heaven. You are so warm inside. Oh ahhh. I love you baby!" "Oh, Kyou!" Kyou thrusts into Tohru gently, but with passionate strength that makes her begin to scream. "Kyou... I...ahhh! Don't stop! Please-don't ever stop!" Kyou begins to massage her breast and licks her nipple as she groans from pleasure. "Kyou! Ahh!" "Oh, Tohru!" She begins to massage his back and then pulls her nails slightly across the arch of his back. She pushes against his waist with her hips, back and forth, back and forth. Both of them panting and caught up in pure ecstasy. Kyou loves the feel of Tohru's naked body against his... he loves everything! And Tohru is so caught up that she is unable to speak, just moans from the incredible sex she and Kyou are having. "I always want you inside me Kyou!" "I can be. Ahhh... scratch harder baby!"
Part 3
The light of the sun begins to shine in Kyou's eyes, waking him up. When he opened his eyes he saw a beautiful, naked Tohru holding his waist with her head on his shoulder. "Wake up my beautiful wife!" he says as he kisses her cheek. "Kyou? Is it morning already?" "Yes my love! We have lived to see another day." He smiles as he looks at Tohru." Tohru blushes when she realizes she is still naked. Kyou tells Tohru, "last night was... was" Tohru interrupts, "The best thing that has ever happened to me." Kyou smiles, "And the best thing that has ever happened to me also. I wouldn't mind every night being like last night!" She laughs and says, "It can be..." They both begin to laugh. After awhile of sitting in bed, Kyou says, "I wonder what Yuki and Machi did last night?" Tohru says, "You don't think they..." Kyou laughs, "Well we did." Tohru then says, "But we are married!" Kyou laughs again, "Yes we are, but if we had to wait a year to get married, would we have waited to make love? Think about it, I never touched you because... well... I would turn into a cat, so there was no real point." "That's what was holding you back? No - I respect you Tohru?" Tohru stared at Kyou who had just found himself in an awkward position. "Tohru! You know I love and respect you. My wanting to make love to you has nothing to do with respect. You don't know how many times I would lie awake at night imaging being with you and being frustrated as hell that I couldn't hold you." "You would lie awake and picture yourself making love to me?" "That's not the point Tohru! The point is... now that I am able to make love to you I want to all the time, don't you think the same would go for Yuki and Machi? Just think about how much they love each other and the fact that Yuki is going to leave for school." "I see what you mean... but I still think Yuki would hold back." "Tohru... you really give guys too much credit!"
Yuki wakes up with Machi wrapped in his arms, with her clothes on! He can still smell her sweet shampoo as he nuzzles her head and kisses her eyes. "Wake up Machi! It is morning." Machi wakes up but does not move. "You are leaving me today. I finally get to hold you and you are leaving me today!" Machi begins to cry. Yuki says, "How about this, every other weekend I will come see you, and the weekends in between you come see me?" Machi smiles, "Yes... I do believe that is an agreeable solution!" Yuki and Machi did not make love, though it wasn't easy. Kyou was right; Tohru shouldn't give guys too much credit! It wasn't that Yuki didn't want to, but it was the fact that Machi was not quite ready. Yuki would never pressure Machi... he loves her too much. He told her last night, "When you are ready just tell me, other than that we will never speak of it again." It wasn't that Machi didn't want to either, she just knew the next day when he left she would cry herself into a depression - especially if they made love!


*This is my first time ever posting a story I've written... so ANY reviews would be greatly appreciated! But please be gentle... I bruise easily!
Sign up to rate and review this story