Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > After the Graduation

Chapter 2 - A love so intense

by ashli143

Kyou and Tohru are still going strong... Machi is heartbroken over the distance soon to be between her and Yuki

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kyo, Tohru, Yuki, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2006-11-28 - 1257 words

?Blocked
Chapter 2 - A Love so Intense

Yuki holds Machi as she cries for what seems an eternity. "You know that I love you Machi? Right? Please say that you do because I cannot bare to see you so sad!" "How can I not be sad Yuki? You are leaving me for school! I know it is not your fault, and I will see you, but I cannot help but to feel that you will forget about me and our love." Yuki pulls Machi close to his heart and begins to squeeze her tightly, "Forget? How can you say to me that I would ever forget you? You are so dear to me Machi... how can you say such a thing?" Machi pulls herself away from Yuki, he brushes her golden hair from her mouth. "I know you loved Tohru... I'm only second best." After saying this Machi begins to cry hard, with her hands covering her face. "How can you say that to me? Yes - once I cared about Tohru... but that's not the same. I only liked the way she made me feel. She made me feel like I wasn't a freak and she was the first person to do so..." Machi interrupts him, "She was the first to do so and the first you loved?" "NO! It was a different kind of love. I had never REALLY cared about a girl before. I thought that what Tohru made me feel was love... until I fell in love with you Machi! Can't you see? When I fell in love with you not only did I love the way you made me feel, but I loved the way I would look at you and you would look at me. I love the way you say my name and the feeling I get when you are close. I love you Machi." "STOP! Just stop... I am sorry Yuki. I know you love me, because I can feel it. I just get scared because you are the first person to ever make me feel like I am alive... you are the first person who I have ever loved and I can't bare the thought of ever losing you! It kills me to think..." Yuki cuts Machi off mid sentence and embraces her. He kisses her forehead, then with his nose trailing down her face he makes his way to her awaiting lips. Softly he kisses the outside of her mouth, then with force he kisses her like he had never kissed her before. "I will stay one more night Machi... I feel like we need more time to just be together before I leave." Machi jumps in Yuki's arms and gives him a passionate kiss.

Part 2
"Well Tohru... I think I am going to take a shower... to get the day started. Because if I lay here any longer then I'm liable to stay in bed with you!" Kyo says with a smile. Tohru laughs. Kyo raises himself from the bed and slowly cracks his back and stretches. Tohru watches as her husband walks to the bathroom... naked! She thinks to herself, "He really is beautiful. He has such a beautiful figure... so masculine... so sexy! And his orange hair... the way it flops over his beautiful eyes... and he is definitely a natural orange-head!" Tohru laughs to herself. Kyou turns around to see what Tohru is laughing at, then he curls his bicep and flashes her a coy smile, "You like that?" Kyo is truly the most attractive boy... Even his penis was beautiful...is that possible?!*

He turns around and heads for the bathroom once again. All Tohru could think about was the night before... the passion... the love... the everything! She had lost her virginity - never to have it again. She pulled the rose red sheets to her breast, hugging them. "It's okay that I lost my virginity... I lost it to my Kyo - who also lost his to me," she thought to herself. Last night was heaven! Her hair was soaking wet and so was her body, Kyo kissed her from head to toe. "Kyo," she mouthed to herself. She could hear the shower running in the background. She slid her gorgeous body off of the bed and crept to the bathroom. Slowly she opened the door - she could feel the steam hit her face. Slowly she walked over to the shower and pulled back the curtain. "Tohru! You scared me!" Kyo was soaking wet with suds gliding down his handsome body. Tohru climbed in the tub and began to kiss Kyo like she was thirsty for love and he was the only thing to quench her thirst. "You are so sexy," she muttered. Kyo, thrown off by this new, sexual Tohru says, "I think you're pretty sexy your damn self." Then he smiles. She lounges at him and kisses his lips hard and slow. He pushes Tohru up against the side of the shower... he kisses her neck, then kisses her beautiful round breast, then kisses her stomach. He goes down to her vagina and gently licks the outside of her lips, then he begins to kiss her clitoris. "Oh... Kyo" she moaned as he licked inside her. She moaned from every pleasure impulse that shook through her body. How? How did Kyo know how to pleasure her so much? How did he know what she would like? He had never been with a girl before... so how did he know? "How Kyo? How do you know what to do? How are you so good at pleasuring me?" she asks. Kyo says, "Remember when I told you how I use to imagine me and you making love? Back before the curse was broken? I use to think about it all the time - I felt like a dirty old man, but I couldn't help it. Now that I am able to caress you, I want to pleasure you in every way I can think of." (See chapter 1). Tohru runs her fingers through his beautiful orange hair. "Come here Kyo." He rises up to Tohru and begins to kiss her. She kisses his neck, then his chest, then his stomach, then... well I think you get the idea. At first she licks him softly, then she sticks him fully in her mouth and pushes it all the way down. "Ahh!" Kyo howls from pleasure. How was it that this was happening? He remembers beating himself up for thinking of such perversions, but he couldn't help it. All he ever wanted was to be able to hold Tohru and love her. Now they were able to do anything to each other, now that the curse was broken, now that he had made her his wife. He pulls her up and slams her against the side of the shower, kissing her with forcefulness and passion. He slides his tongue down to her breast and begins to kiss it and caress it with his hand. He slips his penis inside her and begins to thrust her up and down against the side of the shower, still caressing her breast. Tohru moans and shouts, "I love you Kyou. My Kyo-kun." He stares up at her with his beautiful maroon eyes that had the same intensity they had the night before; an intensity she had never seen until the night before, but she loved it! He made his way up to her flushed lips and whispered, "I love you so much my sweet Tohru." "Then show me how much, " she whispered back.
Sign up to rate and review this story