Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saint Lily

Alone on the Bus

by I_Mean_This 1 review

*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Published: 2006-11-29 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 407 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard walked closely behind Lily as she made her way up the steps.
After she entered the bus she took a seat on the couch, and sighed loudly. She looked around with a smile, swaying her legs back and forth as she sat on the soft leather sofa that took up a large part of the bus. Gerard hummed as he walked along the empty bus and back to his makeup case. He grabbed a few supplies, a brush, a sponge, and some face paint. He set the supplies on the kitchen counter.
"You want anything? Are you comfortable?" Gerard asked as he walked past.
Lily smiled, "Nooo....im... A-O-K..." she said softly, almost in a dream like state.
Gerard gave her a smile and disappeared into the back, in search of a specific black makeup.
He glanced back at her, every now again. She had brought her legs up and was turned to the side, face softly pressed against the black leather. Gerard quietly sat next to her, moving her legs gently.
"Lily?"
"Hmmm?" Lily asked, eyes closed, mouth slightly open.
"Are you sure you want me to do this? You look tired..." he asked, eyes running over her... the lines of her face, the curve of her cheek...her long eyelashes, pointed nose, soft, pouty lips..her bangs falling over her face softly....she looked so peaceful. He wanted to reach out...he wanted to touch her so bad....
Lily opened her eyes, "No.." she said quietly,"Im not tired..I'm ok..."
"You sure?" Gerard asked quietly, staring deeply into her blue eyes.
Lily only stared back at him, face calm and relaxed, a small, sleepy grin on her face.
A sharp pain....in his heart. It wasn't in his stomach. He wasn't hungry. It was Lily. The way she made him feel. The way she laughed, the way she smiled, the way she stood in the rain to sign autographs, the way touched him. It was Lily.
As he stared at her face, the pain in his heart grew stronger. He wanted to touch her so bad...to reach out and touch her pale, soft skin. He wanted to feel her heart underneath his hand, feel her take a breath. He wanted to trace the lines of her face, of her mouth. He wanted to hold her, keep her safe.... all these emotions made him want to explode, melt, and break down in tears.
Sign up to rate and review this story