Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Hina > Please don't Leave me!

Please don't Leave me!

by smilo

Keitaro is sent to a new universe and figures out that these girls actually loves him... for a Different reason...(adult stuff later on in the story)(changed from the begginging)(expect many delays...

Category: Love Hina - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-11-29 - Updated: 2006-11-29 - 557 words

?Blocked
FYI: I don't own Love hina... I just love writing!

Keitaro's POV

As I looked up from it looks like what it's my room, I asked myself "where am I? why am I here? the last thing I remember is that I was supposed to find something for Su..."

when I looked around the room, I saw that I was laying back on my back, with my glasses on.

"I wonder if Su actually used me as a guinea pig for one of her experiments..." I thought, as I sit up, " I wonder why she chose me... oh well... I better start cleaning the floors & start studying to go to Tokyo University"

I started to search for a sponge that I left in my room before I actually helped Su. For a strange reason, I couldn't find it very easily

"I thought I left it out in the open," I said, thinking out loud, "Maybe one of the girls took the sponge away to make my life miserable... oh well... better go tell Haruka and ask for another one"

Giving a big sigh, I started to get out of my room. The first thing I saw was that the floor was clean, very clean.

I was shocked! How can the floor be clean? I didn't even started cleaning! There was supposed to be a logical explanation!

"I wondered who actually cleaned my floor?" I asked to myself, "Was I gone for so long that the girls did the chores by themselfs?"

I then started to look around, on how the girls cleaned the floor. I started to believe that I was gone for at least a few weeks.

When I was in the upstairs floor, I was still noticing on the floor when I accidentally bumped into someone into the floor.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I said, getting up, closing my eyes quickly without noticing who I bumped into, "here let me help you get up"

"Thank you, Keitaro" said the person that sounded like a woman, "I guess it was clumsy of me to not have glasses on, right?"

As I was opening my eyes, the person grabbed my hand while trying to get up from the floor.when I opened my eyes, it was Naru Narusegawa!

"Please, I'm sorry, Naru!" I said, trying to get Naru to forgive me.

"Don't worry keitaro," She said, in a sweet kind tone of voice, "accidents happened. Keitaro, can you promise me something?"

"Sure," I said, not wanting to get into deep trouble. "What is it?"

"Please, go back to bed," said Naru, "We don't want you to get hurt..."

"Okay, I said to Naru, "I promise."

Then I left to my room think to myself "Why is Naru so nice to me? Does she has a crush on me? It would be so nice if some girl fell in love with me...and I forgot to asked her who cleaned the floor! no point asking her now..."

when I got to my room, I went into my bed and as I lay in my bed, I fell asleep, thinking that this must be a dream...

Author's notes: I will not continue writing until I get at least five reviews per chapter, and I don't care if it is saying it the review say that this story is stupid!
Sign up to rate and review this story