Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Something Dead This Way Comes

by Tarquinii

Ginny gets with Harry, but in ways never thought possible.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Parody - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] [R] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-11-29 - Updated: 2006-11-29 - 775 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I own nothing HP-related, they belong to those who rightfully purchased him. The number of people is far to high to count and list, so all rights go to them, I'm just making this cause I'm bored.

A/N: Something created in a fit of insanity, and a dare by my beta.

It's not supposed to be taken seriously, as it was intended to be a parody, nothing more.

Enjoy.

***

Ginny's plan had gone according to plan until a small snag was met.

It was to start with slipping Harry Potter a love potion, in which he would fall head over heels in love with her (obviously) and want to do anything for her. It had gone perfectly until she had slipped him the sex potion, which would allow him to...preform for hours on end, to insure she would get pregnant, which would then lead to stopping his dosage of love potions, leaving her a very rich women.

The snag occurred when she failed to check to see if the potion was compatible with a love potion, which had lead to a premature death of the Boy-Who-Tried-To-Live. So now Ginny was standing, stark naked, wondering what she was supposed to do with a corpse harder than diamond.

Try as she might, she couldn't shake her hormones that had risen to the occasion while they were busy snogging, and knew it would be rude to get herself off while the poor corpse was getting no action. So, seeing no other alternative, Ginny straddled the previously-living corpse of Harry Potter. Slowly she lowered herself, thankful she had lost her virginity years before, as it would be awkward to explain how she lost it to a corpse of all things.

Up and down her rode the Golden Boy, until she was nearing her release, when she felt a pair of hands roughly grab her and toss her to the floor. Getting a look of the assailant, she was horrified when Harry rose from the dead, still hard as diamond. He looked at his position, then at Ginny's, then again at her position.

A sadistic smile found it's way onto his face as he approached the red-head and roughly grabbed her head, dragging it forcefully towards his...weapon where she (taking the hint) proceeded to....service him in various ways, most of which come from years of servicing others. Growing bored, the corpse of Harry grabbed her head again, and proceeded to "do the deed"...with her head, while she was still living.

The first thrust penetrated her left eye, impaling it and causing blood to spurt out, onto her naked chest and his thighs, all the while screaming, whether in pain or pleasure no one knows. The following thrusts put an end to her screaming permanently, impaling her brain in the 3rd thrust while the body continued to pleasure itself with her body. Eventually he released, covering her insides with a pink goo, reminiscent of liquid bubblegum. Heaving a sigh of relief, he sat back for a second, to catch his breath after a rather...interesting action.

Hours passed and the corpse released on every conceivable part of the body, he even noticed a few dead gerbils inside the girls body, who awoke from a coma and proceeded to assist the boy in desecrating the body.

After his 5th romp on the body (4th for the gerbils), he decided enough was enough and proceeded to violate the gerbils, one by one, until they also had had 5 rounds of "stuff the taco".

Finally, after a week's worth of fun (during which he proceeded to stuff every female and hermaphrodite in Hogwarts, plus numerous creatures, Cenataurs, House-Elves, Portraits, even a ghost or two), Voldemort decided to attack Hogwarts, due to the defenders all being dead. This has been widely considered as the worst move committed in the history of man. Not in the sense of attacking Hogwarts, but in the sense that he could defeat Harry Potter The-Corpse-Who-Lived.

Tom Riddle was raped, quite literally.

For a week straight he suffered at the hands of females, ghosts, hermaphrodite's, gerbils, and portraits alike, not once did he get a minutes worth of breathing room, always being violated in more ways than one. Nothing was sacred on his body, and he knew it.

Then suddenly he died, the last words being "OH HERE IT C-!" before dropped dead.

The attackers looked at the body, shrugged, and proceeded to do the deed with everyone else.

And this is how I learned to tap-dance.

***

A/N: How was it? Good? Bad? Vomit-inducing? Let me know with a review. Or flame, that works too. =)
Sign up to rate and review this story