Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Im A Vampire, Get me Out Of Here!

Im A Vampire, Get me Out Of Here!

by -NotSure- 1 review

I just randomly made this up Lol

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Erotica - Characters: Darren Shan, Other - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 543 words

-1Boring
The wind rushed through Darren's hair as the helicopter rose into the air. He looked around at the other vampires surrounding him; Mr Crepsley, Arra, Gavner, Kurda, Vanez and Mika were all crowding round a small man in a blue uniform. The man was looking very scared and Darren noticed his badge: Bob. Darren was fuming. Gavner had persuaded the Princes to let them cast a show in the Australian Jungle. It was called 'Im a vampire, Get me out of here!'. The vampires had been supplied with sun cream and hooded tops made specially to let the heat get out so they will not get to hot, though they will not get burnt by the sun. The helicopter had reached the target and bob stepped back.
"What did you say, Bob?" Darren screamed over the wind caused by the rotors. Bob put his thimb up in an 'OK' kind of way and Darren was shoved to the open door.
Oh crap! Im first . . . At least if I make a fool of my self none of them will see! Then again . . . Suddenly two hands pushed him back and as he fell it was like time stopped and he heard Mr Crepsley laughing loudly. Then he was sucked downwards and he grabbed onto the bungee rope he was attached to. He opened his eyes and screamed coming up to him at a rapid speed was a grassy opening in a vast jungle. Suddenly, his feet hit the ground and his knees buckled. He landed on his front and medics and staff ran towards him.

In the helicopter, Mr Crepsley went second and, to show off to Arra, was flitting sideways and forwards. He landed smoothly and Darren punched him. It took him by surprised and was stunned that his apprentice had done this.
"That's for pushing me. I could have died. I could have been taken off the show, did you think of that?" Darren shouted at him and pushed Mr Crepsley again. As they fought, Arra landed and, once she was settled, tapped Drarren on the shoulder.
"WHAT!" Darren bawled at her.
"That wasn't Larten, that was me!" Arra smiled as Darren muttered an apology to Mr Crepsley and walked away. Within 20 minutes all the vampires had landed and were making the trek into the jungle. The boys had slipped several times where as Arra jumped and slid down all the trees and hills. They passed several snakes and spiders but only once did they get the fright of their lives. Darren was walking Mika was alking along the side of the river when suddenly an crocodile about a metre long snapped out of the water. Arra ran towards it and stamped heavily on its nose. The crocodile slithered back into the river.
"Woah! That was a big daddy!" said Mika, but the smile was wiped off his face when a cameraman shouted to him,
"That was a baby!"

They eventually reached the camp and Darren announced himself leader.
"I don't think so!" shouted Arra, clenching her fists. But Darren out stared her and ran to the sheltered bed. That night they didn't do much. They didn't collect firewood and they didn't cover there clothes. How they regretted it when they woke up . . .
Sign up to rate and review this story