Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Street Signs

Slippery When Wet

by Jamaica 1 review

Yaoi. AU. A modern love story...sorta. Takes place in an anonymous large city, where a chance encounter spurs a flurry of meetings afterwards. VincentxCloud.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Cloud Strife, Denzel, Elena, Tseng, Vincent Valentine, Zack - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 1159 words

0Hot

Author's Note: This chapter truly puts the 'R' in the rating. Consider yourself warned.



Street Signs

Slippery When Wet


"Hey, have you seen Cloud?"

Tseng took a glass of martini from the server and handed it to Elena. "No. Is he missing?"

Zack shook his head. "I don't know-haven't seen him for a good half an hour. He wouldn't leave without telling me, since I have the car keys., but you think he could've wandered to the other parts?"

"I doubt it," Tseng said. "But have you checked with the security?"

"Security?"

"The guests all have to show their invitation in order to leave and enter the main doors. My money is not going to waste."

"He's just a bit paranoid," Elena added.

"I just don't prefer wild drunk ravers stumbling into this party."

"Why not actually go to a high-end club then?" Elena asked casually, and her boyfriend smirked.

"But what would be the fun in that?"

"Anyway," Zack cut in, "I'm going to go look around. If he's in here like you said, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about."



Vincent hadn't known The Mansion had an upstairs. He hadn't know that there were both ladies' and men's restrooms near the staircase, as well as several closed doors etched along the dim hallway. Behind them were small, cramped rooms used for extra coats, miscellaneous utility, and a lounge room with a conveniently placed sofa and coffee table.

"Every private room has a second floor," Cloud had told him. "It's just that they're kind of stuffy and dark, so people don't use them."

"Isn't it dangerous?" Vincent had asked. "All kinds of things could be conducted here."

He remembered Cloud's devious smile. "Exactly. But these doors don't lock, so that discourages a few activities."

So they'd settled themselves upon the not-quite-comfortable sofa and set out to gallantly accomplish one of these discouraged activities. Vincent suspected that not all of his decision was made without the influence - he had a few shots of tequila before starting on the flute of champagne. He could hold his liquor-hard not to around the law firm-but to say there wasn't a nagging heat surging from his head toward his sensitive regions would be quite a blatant lie.

Now, as he felt his way underneath Cloud's shirt, Vincent decided that being a bit tipsy was definitely a notch above completely sober. It kept him from thinking about exactly how eager he seemed to Cloud, as well as what his reaction should be if someone walked in on them. Instead, he concentrated on the softness of Cloud's lips, the smooth skin and taunt muscle of his back, the lumpy unevenness of the sofa they sat on, and the fact his now fairly prominent erection was rubbing against his cell phone from the other side of his pants pocket.

"Mmm," Cloud murmured as Vincent kissed the side of his cheek. "You're drunk."

"Not at all. I've only had champagne."

Cloud chuckled. "Right. I can smell the hard stuff, you know."

"Oh? What does it smell like?"

Bright eyes looked into his, glittering in the darkness. "Like sex."



Elena almost ran down the steps from her trip to the ladies' room. She spotted Tseng by the window, talking to a fellow lawyer and gesturing toward the city lights, and steadied herself, smoothing back her flustered hair before walking up to the men. She sent an apologetic smile to her colleague, latched an arm through Tseng's, and gently began to pull him to the side, ignoring his raised eyebrows until they were safely out of range of curious ears.

"What is it?" Tseng asked.

"Did Zack find Cloud?"

"Haven't heard from him yet."

"Well, I found him," Elena scoffed, none too pleased. "He's upstairs, in one of those little private rooms. I thought you told the security guards those were not to be used."

"I did," he informed her, glancing at his watch. "I assume he is well drunk?"

"I don't know. I hope so."

Elena would've laughed at Tseng's confusion if she hadn't been both angry and a bit anxious about the situation. "Guess who he's with?" She didn't wait for his answer. "My protégé. I should've known!"

"Are they -?" Tseng made a gesture.

"Of course. What else would they be doing?" Elena scoffed again.

Tseng put his hands on her shoulders. "Why are you so angry?"

"I'm not exactly angry. I'm just dreading what - try to break this to Zack slowly, would you?" she pleaded. "It's not exactly a good first impression-on any of us."

"Break what to me slowly?"

Tseng didn't have to guess whose voice it was or look to see the surprised and thwarted expression on Elena's face.



Vincent couldn't hear anything but them, from the thudding heartbeats indistinguishable from his own to the soft squeak of the sofa and the humid breaths next to his ear, accentuated with a moan here and there. His hands were getting sweaty, slick under the cave of Cloud's knees, slicker still around the pulsing flesh right between their stomachs.

His shirt was lost somewhere on the floor, along with Cloud's pants and boxers. The blonde's fingers dug into his back, and Vincent thought, sardonically, about what they say about women and plastic nails. Cloud moaned again, louder this time, and kicked in reflex. Vincent lost his grip. His hand fumbled on the cushions and landed on the crinkled condom wrapper they'd discarded a while ago, still greasy from the lubricant inside.

Through his haze of pleasure, he realized Cloud's fast-paced breathing had escalated to a peak. Strong legs wrapped around his waist, since his hand was no longer there holding it up. Cloud's stomach muscles tightened under him, and Vincent thrust just a bit harder. He changed the angle, and with a muffled yell (by Vincent's own mouth), Cloud came, shuddering and clenching, and Vincent found himself losing his own battle. The heat surged into his groin and finally he let go, grinding spastically into the cleft between Cloud's legs.

His orgasm made him light-headed. He hardly recognized the half-wheezes as noises from his own lungs as he shifted high enough to pull off the condom and simply let it drop. He suddenly felt tired, now that the alcohol was wearing off. Cloud's eyes were open, staring at him, and Vincent didn't know what he was supposed to do. He only knew he didn't want to lift a muscle, especially not from the hold he and Cloud shared, tangled in a tight grasp of residual passion.

So, he missed the thudding footsteps up the stairs from outside. He even missed the quickly opened door, despite it flooding the room with faint hallway light. It was only when he felt himself being pulled up by the shoulders and heard the cry of "Zack!" from the man beneath that Vincent came back to reality, and immediately realized what bad timing he tended to have for such things.
Sign up to rate and review this story