Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Service and Sacrifice

Prologue

by artemis_the_hunter 0 reviews

To protect her village, her family, her friends, Sakura has slept with the enemy. Many times. No one would know of her service. Her sacrifice. It is something that will be hidden among the secr...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Kakashi, Sakura - Published: 2006-11-29 - Updated: 2006-11-29 - 211 words

0Unrated
Service and Sacrifice

Kakashi x Sakura

By: Artemis the hunter

Summary: To protect her village, her family, her friends, Sakura has slept with the enemy. Many times. No one would know of her service. Her sacrifice. It is something that will be hidden among the secrets of Konoha.

'...Thinking...'

'ok start...'

Chapter 1: Prologue

She appeared in the hospital in a shower of Sakura blossoms in the middle of the night, her face was pale and tired from the journey.

"How did it go?"

"Fine."

Sakura looked up at her mentor's apologetic face.

There shouldn't be a need for apologies. This is her job. Her duty.

"Go and rest. Go back tomorrow. He'll be suspicious."

She gave her teacher a curt nod and turned to leave.

"Naruto has been asking for you. It never took you this long to finish him off." She called out casually.

Sakura paused.

"There is something else going on. I need the evidence. Then I'll kill him."

Tsunde hesitated.

"Is he..."

She cut her off quickly, "Don't worry about that. He can't force me to do anything I don't want to."

Then she was gone.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I know this is a bit confusing and short, but everything will come clear in the next chapter, and plz, R&R.
Sign up to rate and review this story