Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Best Day In The World

Thanksgiving Fun

by your_scarred_romance 1 review

It's Thanksgiving, and Frank has special plans for everyone in the band...they just don't know it yet. (I suck at summaries!) (It's PG13 now, but the rating will probly change)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 1067 words

0Unrated
~The Best Day In The World~


CHAPTER ONE: THANKSGIVING FUN


It was Thanksgiving morning in the home of My Chemical Romance. Gerard Way was still in his bed, in a deep sleep. He had a rough night. First he went to the bar with his friend Bert McCracken. They partied until one o' clock in the morning and then they went to Bert's house and got even more drunk. Afterwards, Gerard went home and got a lecture from his younger brother Mikey...which lasted thirty minutes...cause Gerard fell asleep during the speech.

Anyways, at that second, someone pounced on Gerard's bed and started jumping up and down, waking the exhausted vocalist. It was Frank Iero. "Frank! Go away!" Gerard snapped. "Get up! Get up! Get up, Gee Gee!" Frank shouted. "Frank!!" Gerard buried his face in a pillow.

Frank fell onto Gerard and hugged him. "Wake up, Gee!" Frank squeezed him tighter. "Frank..." Gerard turned onto his back to look Frank in the eye. "What the heck is wrong with you? Waking me up at eight o' clock in the morning?" Frank squealed, "It's Thanksgiving," he hugged Gerard again, this time kissing his cheek sweetly. "And I'm thankful I have YOU!"

Gerard groaned, trying to push the hyperactive guitarist off of him. "Frankie, you have way too much of an obsession with me, man." He laughed. "Aww, I love you!" Frank giggled like a school girl. Gerard gently pushed Frank off and got up.

He started to take off his boxers to replace them with new ones, when he noticed Frank was staring at him with sparkly eyes. "Frank," Gerard sighed. "Go." "But, Gee!! Please..." Frank pleaded. "NO, Frank! I have to get dressed. You're not watching me like last time. Maybe if you hadn't jumped on me and tried to do things to me, you could stay!" Gerard said. Frank sighed sadly and forced himself out of the room.

When Gerard came out, he was wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans. He looked half-way normal for once. He walked downstairs calmly, not too interested in what anyone was doing. Suddenly-while walking in the hallway to the kitchen-Frank flew out of one of the rooms. With a "whack!", Frank hit the wall and slid down onto the floor.

"NEVER touch me there AGAIN, Frank!" someone yelled. It was Mikey. The door slammed shut. "You okay, Frank?" Gerard laughed. Frank stood up, "Meanie!" he yelled. "Yeah, I'm fine!"

Gerard sighed and walked into the kitchen as Frank followed like a lost puppy. Ray Toro and Bob Bryar were trying to roast a turkey. "Okay, it should be done in about an hour." Bob smiled. "No, two hours." Ray corrected. Bob sighed, "Whatever!"

Frank zipped over to Ray and squeezed him. "Yay you got up!" he cheered. "No thanks to you!" Ray said. "You keep thinking that, Ray-Ray!" Frank giggled. Gerard sighed. "Move it, Gerard." Someone snapped. Gerard shifted to the left, and Mikey drug himself into the room, fully dressed, but worn out.

Frank then hugged him too. "Did you have a nice sleep?" he asked pointlessly. Mikey growled, "If you ever touch me there again, I will kill you." "Okay..." Frank said, then whispered something in Mikey's ear. Mikey smacked him. "NO I DIDN'T!" he yelled.


"Yeesh, why are you so grumpy?" Ray asked. "I had a bad night thanks to mister late night drinker!" Mikey replied. Gerard shrugged and turned to Bob, "What all are we having to eat?"
"Uhh...we have turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, ham, and chicken so far." Bob responded. "Oh," Gerard paused. "That's a lot less than last year." "Last year," Ray patted Frank on the head like a dog. "Frank didn't steal all the cookies." Frank looked guilty and smiled innocently. "I love cookies!"

"Okay well let's do something fun for once!" Bob suggested. "Like what?" Mikey asked. "Ooh, ooh, ohh," Frank zoomed over next to Gerard and threw his arms around him. "Let's play Spin The Bottle!"

"Sounds good." Ray agreed. "We haven't done that in years," Bob paused. "...I'm in!" "Me too." Mikey sighed. "Okay well get a bottle and c'mon." Gerard stated.

The group went into the living room and sat in a circle, putting the bottle in the centre. "Y'know," Frank began, putting his hand on the bottle. "We're all gonna have to kiss a guy." "Yeah." The other four sighed. Frank smirked and spun the bottle. It spun around and finally stilled, pointing at Gerard. "Oh god." Gerard whispered under his breath.

"Yay!" Frank squealed. He leaned forward and pulled Gerard into a kiss. Taking a risk and using this as his "only chance", he used a lot of tongue. When the kiss was over, Gerard put his hand on the bottle. "Okay," he glared at Frank. "No more of that kinda' kissing!" he laughed at the end. "Oopsie." Frank giggled.

Gerard spun the bottle. Around and around it went and it landed pointing right beside Gerard. Right at Mikey. Mikey gave Gerard a weird look, "Oh, hell no!" he said. "You have to, Mikey!" Frank eagerly stated. "I hate you guys." Mikey and Gerard sighed at the same time.

Nervously, Gerard and Mikey leaned forward into a kiss. Mistakedly, Gerard used his tongue a bit much. Frank was watching, getting turned on. "This is so hot!" he squeaked. Ray and Bob shot him weird looks. "Oops," Frank bit his lip. "Did I say that out loud?"

About 30 seconds later, the two were still kissing. "They must not hate it that much." Bob grimaced, sighing. Finally, Mikey pulled away. Gerard gave him a 'look' and Mikey smiled. Frank was at the point where he had a bulge in his pants that was the size of Mars almost.

"What was that about?" Ray asked with a chuckle. Mikey hesitated, "...Gerard told me last night before he passed out that if we played Spin the Bottle today to kiss him hard and he'd give me 50 bucks." "Liar." Frank laughed.

Gerard glared at Mikey as he handed him the money from his pocket. He always did carry his wallet with him. Strange!

Suddenly, the fire alarm started blaring loudly. "Fire, fire!" Frank squealed with a funny voice. "Oh great..." Ray sighed. The five people rushed into the kitchen, and saw that there was a fire!

(A/N: Omigosh a fire! What will happen now? O.o)
Sign up to rate and review this story